AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kaya: Wrong topic yaar! πŸ˜†
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

She is a cute girl and Looks really nice with sumit, but I am yet to see more of her scenes to find out how she is as an actor. Best of Luck Aasiya! Hopefully Shweta the character will bring you a lot of accolades. πŸ˜ƒ

@bold--

she really looks good with sumit.

dont know what cvs want to do with these two in future.

but as of now i am loving them in single frame.πŸ˜›

i seen her in one or two episode of dharmpatni in past--

she is extremely good in emotional scenes.

rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: important-news

may be she is cute but defiantly  not like my rati😳 in this situation between inshi she is not fresh airπŸ˜†

if you not like aasiya then please don't post in this AT.

you have rati AT for post about rati.

please dont create wrong atmosphere here.

thank you.
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: dollangel

aasiya is cute  and with sumit she looks like a sister i mean looks like a kid in front of him sorry dear its just  my view nothing  to hurt anybody feeling!

πŸ˜† insecurity at best.πŸ˜†
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: dollangel

insceurity for whatπŸ˜†

you know what i mean.πŸ˜†
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
πŸ˜† Raj bhai the cvs can think about them! See whenever Inshi are in the same frame the audience forgets to root for both of them and keeps on harping how good one of them was. That completely defeats the jodi concept. If the viewers give good feedback about Rishi and Shweta they should consider them because it will be good for their serial. Aasiya might have been brought into the pic as the future lead. As of now I dont see how Indira can survive after 15 days. Rati can re-enter as a new character. 
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Raj bhai: Aap khud hi AT ko garam kar rahe hai! πŸ˜† A lot of people are of the opinion that Aasiya looks too young. πŸ˜Š 
rajh thumbnail

πŸ˜† Raj bhai the cvs can think about them! See whenever Inshi are in the same frame the audience forgets to root for both of them and keeps on harping how good one of them was. That completely defeats the jodi concept. If the viewers give good feedback about Rishi and Shweta they should consider them because it will be good for their serial. Aasiya might have been brought into the pic as the future lead. As of now I dont see how Indira can survive after 15 days. Rati can re-enter as a new character. 

well cvs have different plan it seems--

indira life is jung--she should remain hitler --most probably alone for rest of life --shouldering family responsibility for rest of life.
indira will continue to love rishi but not remain with him.

parallel track might--    cvs  might how  rishi and shweta as married before truth is out.
rajh thumbnail

Raj bhai: Aap khud hi AT ko garam kar rahe hai! πŸ˜† A lot of people are of the opinion that Aasiya looks too young. πŸ˜Š 

sumit is also looks young--

many members said sumit looks like indiras brother when HD started in November.

but now they accepted inshi as jodi now.

so opinions change quickly--
everything in cvs hand.
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
See thats the point. They have to keep indira struggling. Thats why she lied to her husband about the pregnancy so that all this MU can happen and Rishi and Indira separate. πŸ˜‰ Indira has been blamed left and right but without that the story cannot really proceed. They cant stretch it. If Indira told him everything it wud mean a straight leap to Rishi lamenting and no change in family. But due to this we had family realizing importance, dance track, Shweta, inshi MU, return of Ricky and then we will see more Rishi finding out, guilt track then a lot more. πŸ˜‰ Pple need to start understanding this basic thing. Its a serial and thats how it works. 
But I will not prevaricate too much. I like Shweta's character. She can act as Inshi's guardian angel. But I did get feedback from a lot of people that Inshi has become boring and thus I think its good if we dont see the love sick Inshi too much for some time. Shweta can do her magic. Rishi needs a friend now and Shweta can be it.