Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY - Page 98

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

^^ As much as i disagree with the bro sis relationship they have shown in D3..i don't want a thing to change..to start with Us ladki ko Swayam ki behan banaya kyun ðŸ˜¡
And the rest..i don't agree, either..but that apart..why bring Rey and praise him..i don't see his character doing anything that is helping either.thats what is wrong in the post - the most. 

And i have never spoken to Racz much..so don't know, but sure Turin is one hell of a Shantanu admirer. Have u read her signature :)

Well ye dukh to sabko hoga ki us ladki ko Swayam ki sister kyun banaya. But jo hua so hua I would have liked it more if Swayam as a brother would have beeen as perfect as he is. I too feel no matter what allowing her sis to date cheevam was bit not expected of him. Cv's really tampered his character their. No matter how much idealistic one get that was bit unacceptable.

Aur rahi baat Rey ko beech mein laane ki baat hai. To my theory is the topic maker is an ex KR fan, hence made a MID and made such post. She would have expected a fight or something over this post. But she didn't realize SwaRon fans are not silly and childish to fall for such baits.
But apart from that incident he did support his sister every time, he was always their for her. And to start with he was against of Rey talking to the students and the aftermath led to all this.
He spoke to her on that, saying if she ever wanted to tell him anything he is all ears..but his dumb sister never opens her mouth.
and the most stupid thing is why doesn't anyone tell her anything about Shivam yet...what he did to dazzlers and more so to Sharon. Why Why Why ðŸ˜¡ That would just solve 80% of the problem...
so onces again we can conclude saying the CV's are sick in showing drama and MU's like this..

and the point about swaron fans being a lil sensible - so true

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
I see you read Rutu ka update..i know she updated..but abhi padne ka mood nahi hai..🥱
BTW - how is it? is it the last part. 
The end point is just to make Rey jealous ( to be honest I don't why a guy would feel jealous for such a girl) and then hero for that damsel in distress they have shown Swayam having no objection about Tani dating Shivam.
And I always wondered why the hell nobody told her about cheevam.😕
So the main culprit are sick CV's.🤢

I see you read Rutu ka update..i know she updated..but abhi padne ka mood nahi hai..🥱
BTW - how is it? is it the last part. 

Yeah its last part. Nicely done confession sequence with Sharon mouthing some cheesy dialogues just for Swayam's sake.😆
Originally posted by marauder

The end point is just to make Rey jealous ( to be honest I don't why a guy would feel jealous for such a girl) and then hero for that damsel in distress they have shown Swayam having no objection about Tani dating Shivam.
And I always wondered why the hell nobody told her about cheevam.😕
So the main culprit are sick CV's.🤢

So argument closed - Verdict reached 

CV's are the culprit ðŸ¤¢

and the character Shivam - highly Sick ðŸ¤¢
Sharon - Cheesy lines ðŸ˜² 

Sharon - Cheesy lines ðŸ˜² 

Cheesy yeah, but not really. Jaan boojh ke. Its funny. You will get it when you read it. 😆
Originally posted by marauder

Cheesy yeah, but not really. Jaan boojh ke. Its funny. You will get it when you read it. 😆

Now thats intriguing :) Will read asap ðŸ˜Š
Waise kal sayad koi ek post that Vrinda ke pics ko leke. Did you saw that ? Baad mein to pics change kar diye gaye. BUt initial snaps were just hillarious.