Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
No SwaRon topics in the forum today rite 
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

No SwaRon topics in the forum today rite 

Aaj kal kuch discuss karne ko hai hi nahi SwaRon fans ke paas. Ab Taarey fans ki tarah jhut mooth ka topic to bana sakte. 😕
^^ yeah other then sulking about their one arm romance and the uncountable MU's, thanks to assumptions and accusations aur kuch nahi hai discuss karne ko 

^^ yeah other then sulking about their one arm romance and the uncountable MU's, thanks to assumptions and accusations aur kuch nahi hai discuss karne ko 

Aur to aur TBP forum mein bhi some phann girls hi bhare hain. Starting weeks mein kafi senior au ache members post banate the wahan. But ab wahan bhi nahi.
Ek post hai - not liking the current Swayam..
i thought chalo i will read and comment may be..
but the post and all the comments are like big essay type answers..😆 it will take hours for me to read them first..

Ek post hai - not liking the current Swayam..
i thought chalo i will read and comment may be..
but the post and all the comments are like big essay type answers..😆 it will take hours for me to read them first..

Maine dekha us post ko. But yahi soch ke chod diya ki itne bade bade post jaise answer likhne aur padhne ka mood nahi hai.
Agar episode ache ho to post bannane aur reply karne ka bhi man karta hai. Warna 😕
^^ exactly, i don't feel the urge to reply to posts anymore..when i don't have anything new to add.

Sad ki TBP forum is the same, after the 1st episode...did not see any.

^^ exactly, i don't feel the urge to reply to posts anymore..when i don't have anything new to add.

Sad ki TBP forum is the same, after the 1st episode...did not see any.

TBP mein couples ke love track ko bahut ott aur gande tarike se handle kiya jaa rah hai. Uske alawa its fine. Main theme  se thoda bahut bhatka tha. But 2 episodes se lag raha hai fir line pe aa gaya.
None of the old members are updating there FF's  ðŸ˜•
and aaj kal, unlike before i am not interested in reading every FF/SS 
Originally posted by marauder

TBP mein couples ke love track ko bahut ott aur gande tarike se handle kiya jaa rah hai. Uske alawa its fine. Main theme  se thoda bahut bhatka tha. But 2 episodes se lag raha hai fir line pe aa gaya.

I don't know why but except for SwaRon and D3 nothing gets my interest..and i somewhere restrain myself too..as time constraint and i don't want myself to be addicted to anything else. 
I for some reason did not appreciate the karan wala - teri meri love stories..i watched it on youtube..so thoda fast forward karke hi dekha maine..