Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 54)

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Joined: 08 December 2011
Posts: 3503

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hey gals need to go to work in the morning...two more days and then 5 days of bliss...luking forward to the Eid break coz after that itz gonna b hectic...

So I'll get going now...Good nite to all of u Sleepy   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomSnoweythegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 3573

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage


He had his face toward the crowd and I had mine toward the stage. Quite honestly I was deliberately looking away but I am literally hopeless at it. Wacko

Yeah. That makes perfect sense. Tongue

@Sudha: I don't mean to fill her shoes. It's just that sometimes I'm quite suddenly reminded of her so I have to do something that is characteristic of her. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSnoweythegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 22520

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Bye, Meera. Night. Approve

What makes perfect sense, En?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 9620

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

Hey gals need to go to work in the morning...two more days and then 5 days of bliss...luking forward to the Eid break coz after that itz gonna b hectic...

So I'll get going now...Good nite to all of u Sleepy   

Bye Meera 
Good night 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tomthegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 3573

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Good Night Meera. Hug<-- This hug is from Rafi. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSnoweythegameison

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 9620

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by Savage


He had his face toward the crowd and I had mine toward the stage. Quite honestly I was deliberately looking away but I am literally hopeless at it. Wacko

Yeah. That makes perfect sense. Tongue

@Sudha: I don't mean to fill her shoes. It's just that sometimes I'm quite suddenly reminded of her so I have to do something that is characteristic of her. Embarrassed

Nidhi, the hugging is something i got from her and i love it now..every now and then Hug
i feel the urge to use one of them Embarrassed


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tomthegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 3573

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Bye, Meera. Night. Approve

What makes perfect sense, En?

Never mind that. I'm just being sarcastic. You're right. I AM bad at spouting sarcasm. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 22520

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by Savage

Bye, Meera. Night. Approve

What makes perfect sense, En?

Never mind that. I'm just being sarcastic. You're right. I AM bad at spouting sarcasm. Stern Smile

Dude, you really are. Rowling knows it's easier for me to say no to chocolate than stare at a few people. Fifteen minutes of sheer joblessness everyday. And YOU give me THIS quality of sarcasm on its mention. Sheeesh. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index