Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
LTD has ended.  ðŸ˜³
En. Dude. It was, yaiks! It'd finished. ðŸ˜³
I'm not too sure I know what that reaction means Kanks. ðŸ˜³
Nidhi read LTD. But it will be some time before I unreserve the comment. 
Originally posted by marauder

Nidhi read LTD. But it will be some time before I unreserve the comment. 

Everybody keeps telling me the same thing. ðŸ˜•
OH SHIT. SCREW ME. I lost the comment I'd written for you, En. It was quite an essay. ðŸ˜­ Nobody regrets more than me?!?! 

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Everybody keeps telling me the same thing. ðŸ˜•

May be because this comment would be our last on this FF. So wanna make it special. 😊

And Kankshita I know how one feel after loosing the entire comment. Yesterday only I was making one regarding the collection of Samar and Piddi dialogue. And entire thing got erased by mistake.

Originally posted by marauder

May be because this comment would be our last on this FF. So wanna make it special. 😊

And Kankshita I know how one feel after loosing the entire comment. Yesterday only I was making one regarding the collection of Samar and Piddi dialogue. And entire thing got erased by mistake.

Haven't you guys heard of 'Saving'? 
No, lady. NO. I feel MOST AGGRIEVED. Now, do you want me to write it again now? Or tomorrow afresh? I wasn't finished anyway. I'd was going to end that BIG a comment on a note that I would come back and comment yet further tomorrow. ðŸ¤”

Marauder. My empathies. ðŸ¥º
Originally posted by Savage

No, lady. NO. I feel MOST AGGRIEVED. Now, do you want me to write it again now? Or tomorrow afresh? I wasn't finished anyway. I'd was going to end that BIG a comment on a note that I would come back and comment yet further tomorrow. ðŸ¤”

Marauder. My empathies. ðŸ¥º

That's upto you Kanks. Comment whenever you feel like. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

That's upto you Kanks. Comment whenever you feel like. ðŸ˜Š

You're so not feeling ðŸ˜Š, you're annoyed. Admit it. ðŸ˜ˆ I'll comment now, given YOU change your sig box and avatar. I AM BORED. -______________________________-