Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 143)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Thanks for the guilt trip Kanks. You're so good at that.Tongue But you're right. Let's cool off a bit. We'll pick it up later. And I'm pretty sure it's the happiness of keeping my waiting. Stern Smile

No, it is the happiness of being high-spirited even when things usually suck. Big smile I am SO sleepy right now, you got no idea but I am not sleeping before I watch Simpsons. Geek So here's what we'd do, I got no tuition or anything tomorrow. I will be here in the evening once I finish my study for tomorrow and we'd discuss the WHOLE, ENTIRE thing via Gmail or something. Embarrassed Here's a viable notion from my side, I am sure narcissistic but anything but a heedless bitch. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

I am stuck. I am busy. I am not able to find any time/mood to write. I am gaining weight like forty-five women put together do together when they're all pregnant with triplets. I am a mess with school friends and trying really hard to walk around like a nonchalant bitch. Any suggestions to get some of this off me? Not to forget, I am in grade 10. Stern Smile

Interestingly, I am still happy! LOL Maybe it's the soda or the happiness of keeping you waiting. Evil Smile
can't help with the weight part cos i think m heading in that direction too..Stern Smile i can tell u some of the remarks my dad makes about me at the dining table thinkin dat they'l jerk me into doing the needful.. but they dont so no use really!:P
about school friends.. stop acting nonchalant n try n figure a way out of the mess.. u'l b changing schools in some months anyway so its better not to leave with a bitter taste!
And update BME!! pls!! oh n dat reminds me i hvnt added ur new account to my list n nw i hv frgoten wat it ws!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tomthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Marauder boy is doing History Honors or something, En. I remember asking. Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tommarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
That you're not, Kanks. And make that facebook. Gmail irritates.

thegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Originally posted by Savage

I am stuck. I am busy. I am not able to find any time/mood to write. I am gaining weight like forty-five women put together do together when they're all pregnant with triplets. I am a mess with school friends and trying really hard to walk around like a nonchalant bitch. Any suggestions to get some of this off me? Not to forget, I am in grade 10. Stern Smile

Interestingly, I am still happy! LOL Maybe it's the soda or the happiness of keeping you waiting. Evil Smile
can't help with the weight part cos i think m heading in that direction too..Stern Smile i can tell u some of the remarks my dad makes about me at the dining table thinkin dat they'l jerk me into doing the needful.. but they dont so no use really!:P
about school friends.. stop acting nonchalant n try n figure a way out of the mess.. u'l b changing schools in some months anyway so its better not to leave with a bitter taste!
And update BME!! pls!! oh n dat reminds me i hvnt added ur new account to my list n nw i hv frgoten wat it ws!!

I think I sorted things out with em. But alright, I am not going to intrude their spaces. I really wanna feel like I am, you know no dependent on others to make me happy. I am highly emotionally wrecked and dependent sometimes. I wanna be a nonchalant bitch. Stern Smile

And my weight will be fine if I didn't have to sit throughout my day. You can't do Math running around a park, you see. 

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Sorry for not being the active part on the discussion.
Was guild ridden to have not replied to comments on my SS so doing that now.
Kanks go easy on yourself gal, and sure please update BME as soon as u can.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tomthegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

That you're not, Kanks. And make that facebook. Gmail irritates.

I have no Facebook. Make it Gmail this time. Please.

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tommarauder

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Thanks Kanks! I so needed that visual aid!

And Shishir: Do you have like a time turner or something? WHERE? Where do you get the time to do all those things? What do you do, BTW?
Isnt it too early to ask that?!

Ah Shals, I missed you Cheekiness. Hug But on a serious note, No need to be so sarcastic. I just never thought about it until now.
i know! u only knew that he dsnt live under a rock!!Tongue
where has he disappeared by the way n sudha too!

Sawyer_Tomthegameisonmarauder

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index