Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 140)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Shalini, I DO NOT have all the time in the world! If I did, I would be completing one season per day! But I DON'T have enough time! Stern Smile

And Shishir: Lucky you! My net speed is suddenly acting like a prude. Shameful speed! BTW how many episodes are there in one season?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSnoweythegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I cooked Pasta tonight cause my friends from school want it for lunch tomorrow. Ermm But that's about it, Sudha. Mostly, I am the happiest when my perfect bowl of something if by and for me. LOL

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronSnowey

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

shishir n nidhi.. u guys seem to hv all the time in the world!! n before u ask i dnt knw wat game of thrones is!!Stern Smile
kanks.. my idea of fun covers all that u mentiond except cooking and the fact that none of ur hobbies involve ppl!! 

Now woman you seriously leave in middle age. You have not seen Prison Break, Catle and now Game of thrones too Shocked
Well I have downloaded this show way back. But was afraid to watch it because my friends always keep on saying how epic it is. And I was afraid it would dissappoint me somehow. But finally I gave it a try in the Weekend and Id holiday. And it was just magnum opus.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronSnoweythegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Humour is highly horny? Kanks, apne kaan bandh karke baith class mein! Bura Sangat!

And Sudha yeah. Just yesterday Shishir was raving about it so I thought I'll give it a watch.

Beta BURI sangat. Tongue And um, no - she's pretty fun although no point covering me ears, I understand her every word. Stern SmileEvil Smile

Kalyug hai! GHOR Kalyug. And I don't cook because it's um no fun. Ermm

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Originally posted by Savage

shishir n nidhi.. u guys seem to hv all the time in the world!! n before u ask i dnt knw wat game of thrones is!!Stern Smile
kanks.. my idea of fun covers all that u mentiond except cooking and the fact that none of ur hobbies involve ppl!! 

Honestly? I am one ridiculously lonely teenager, so much I kinda find it funny. LOL My hobbies cannot involve people, if we come to think of it. 

And well, why doesn't anybody here cook?! 
If everyone starts cooking who'l enjoy food without fuss!! Tongue i cn make myself maggi sandwiches n salads.. shud see me thruStern Smile

Sawyer_TomSnoweythegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I am just well-informed, En. You need to be. Stern Smile 
And you should have killed yourself before uttering GHOR KALYUG. Dead

@Shalini: Right, touche! Embarrassed

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomSnoweymarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Now woman you seriously leave in middle age. You have not seen Prison Break, Catle and now Game of thrones too Shocked
Well I have downloaded this show way back. But was afraid to watch it because my friends always keep on saying how epic it is. And I was afraid it would dissappoint me somehow. But finally I gave it a try in the Weekend and Id holiday. And it was just magnum opus.

Agree with Shishir. You live under a ROCK woman! A rock! Leave D3 and watch all that! You'll know what epic is.

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Wow you gals have never been away from home..
The moment you step out of your home..you have to survive and maggi wont last days Wink

@ Kanks - i take it that you like Pasta :)

Edited by Sudha-SK - 23 August 2012 at 11:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronthegameisonmarauder

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index