Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 14)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

Lekin abhi bhi what is unclear is Cheevam's agenda...uska maqsad kya hai akhirAngry

I know exactly what he is doing! Big smile The CV's are short of backdrops so they decided to get him to do the job! He is ...wait for it...a PROP!!!! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaron

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

At least for a change I wish they showed Swaron on teh same side this time and not against each other again...

Meera we've been wishing that for the past one year. And this ban dance promo came like a beacon of hope. But now I'm not so sure. Ermm
They can't do one thing right!! the dance ban promo shud hv cum now.. at this time n not ages ago like it did.. by the way if m turning goldie tonight i want my last few posts to be happy ones.. so i'l hv to get this out of my system in the nxt few posts!!:P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tommarauder

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Lekin abhi bhi what is unclear is Cheevam's agenda...uska maqsad kya hai akhirAngry

I know exactly what he is doing! Big smile The CV's are short of backdrops so they decided to get him to do the job! He is ...wait for it...a PROP!!!! Dead
hehe true n the fake convo with taani.. that part ws so saas bahu.. i mean isnt that wat vamps do to mk wifes jealous in daily soaps..!! he is jst thr to help the taarey track.. tho i wud luv to see sharon bashing him agn.. i ws hoping that the pink valley blue valley thingy wud go on fr sumtime!

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tommarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

At least for a change I wish they showed Swaron on teh same side this time and not against each other again...

Meera we've been wishing that for the past one year. And this ban dance promo came like a beacon of hope. But now I'm not so sure. Ermm
They can't do one thing right!! the dance ban promo shud hv cum now.. at this time n not ages ago like it did.. by the way if m turning goldie tonight i want my last few posts to be happy ones.. so i'l hv to get this out of my system in the nxt few posts!!:P

Chal aur 2-3 posts mein apni bhadaas nikal and then we'll talk about good things. Good SwaRon things. Wink

lyfisbeautifulmarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

hehe true n the fake convo with taani.. that part ws so saas bahu.. i mean isnt that wat vamps do to mk wifes jealous in daily soaps..!! he is jst thr to help the taarey track.. tho i wud luv to see sharon bashing him agn.. i ws hoping that the pink valley blue valley thingy wud go on fr sumtime!

True you are! Why doesn't he just go into some saas-bahu serial. I'll bet he'll flourish there. LOL Please! That Pink/Blue Valley was so darn stupid and annoying and another random track! Wacko

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronmarauder

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Ya n if not D3 swaron we'l b tlking abt the ones from LTD!! or BME.. achha wat is the nxt colour one gets aftr golden? n did u read dashingdevils OS? is this the same person who hd written siempre tu? i hd loved that one!

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tom

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

True you are! Why doesn't he just go into some saas-bahu serial. I'll bet he'll flourish there. LOL Please! That Pink/Blue Valley was so darn stupid and annoying and another random track! Wacko
Ya bt it had glimpses of old sharon..! they cud hv dn bettr wid that track!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Ya n if not D3 swaron we'l b tlking abt the ones from LTD!! or BME.. achha wat is the nxt colour one gets aftr golden? n did u read dashingdevils OS? is this the same person who hd written siempre tu? i hd loved that one!

I think the green that Shishir has. And yes dashing devil has written Seimpre Tu. Her name is Baz. 

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronmarauder

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index