Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 138)

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 9620

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@ Kanks - Didn't know you enjoyed cooking..
your ways of fun remotely not what i had in mind when i was ur age. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tomthegameison

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 12093

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
And kankshita your teacher really told the exact line 'zindagi ke maze kaise legi agar marr gayi toh? Pata chale next janam mein kutta bana dein terko' ?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tomthegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 3573

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Shishir! For today at least you're my favourite person on the CC. Sorry rest. Reason being: GAME OF FREAKIN THRONES!!!!!! Big smileBig smileApprove

Started watching it? Kaisa laga?

Were my two wide-grinned and one approved faces not enough? I watched like two episodes. It has one of the most interesting and addictive story line. Who knew the medieval ages could be so awesome to watch? Though it's a BITCH to download. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 9620

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hi Shalini Hug

and Hi guys Hug

and Kanks your teacher does have a point - doesn't she ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tommarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 3573

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey Sudha! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 22646

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

And kankshita your teacher really told the exact line 'zindagi ke maze kaise legi agar marr gayi toh? Pata chale next janam mein kutta bana dein terko' ?LOL

Yes, Sir. This was followed by some things I just censored. Pig

She's a Punjabi woman in her early thirties and weighs about a hundred and ten kilos. Her humor is highly horny and witty. Stern Smile But something tells me, she's still one wise bad arse. Embarrassed

EDIT

Yes, Sudha. She's quite right but I dun find it funny to throw cake on others and mixing cola in that green slimy thing put in gol gappas. Sleepy


Edited by Savage - 23 August 2012 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomSnoweymarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 9620

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Shishir! For today at least you're my favourite person on the CC. Sorry rest. Reason being: GAME OF FREAKIN THRONES!!!!!! Big smileBig smileApprove

Started watching it? Kaisa laga?

Were my two wide-grinned and one approved faces not enough? I watched like two episodes. It has one of the most interesting and addictive story line. Who knew the medieval ages could be so awesome to watch? Though it's a BITCH to download. Stern Smile

Nidhi, you starting with the Season 1 now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tommarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 22646

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

@ Kanks - Didn't know you enjoyed cooking..
your ways of fun remotely not what i had in mind when i was ur age. 

I can imagine that. Embarrassed But honestly, well, I dunno what's up with me. But am okay with my interests. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweymarauder

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index