Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 128)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

so i missed out on the fun pics 
and when u use topi bahu it means ideal bahu is it? 

Well I use 'Topi bahu' as the name of character of the show on Star Plus which come at 7 PM is Gopi. So Topi rhymes with it. LOL. I hate that show because uske wajah se main kabhi tv pe D3 nahi dekh pata 7 baje.
And she may be ideal in 8th century or may be she have come from a time machine from that era only. She makes character like Tani and Bella look awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Well I use 'Topi bahu' as the name of character of the show on Star Plus which come at 7 PM is Gopi. So Topi rhymes with it. LOL. I hate that show because uske wajah se main kabhi tv pe D3 nahi dekh pata 7 baje.
And she may be ideal in 8th century or may be she have come from a time machine from that era only. She makes character like Tani and Bella look awesome.

LOL 
Really, than i guess i should watch 5 mins of the show..to make tani sickness a lil bearable.

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

LOL 
Really, than i guess i should watch 5 mins of the show..to make tani sickness a lil bearable.

I would advice not to do so. Warna pata chal ek bimari se bachne ke liye tum dusre bimari ki shikar ho gayi! LOL
Waise koi naya promo aaya hai kya D3 ka ?

Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Suggestion taken
and haan ek promo aya hai..well nothing much in it, except for the new AVP 

marauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Baat to ais kar rahi hai jaise St.Louis ko sudharne ka theka le rakha ho. Wasie pata nahi mujh nahi lagta koi face off hoga. Kyunki hota to ek promo jarur aa jata !

Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Baat to ais kar rahi hai jaise St.Louis ko sudharne ka theka le rakha ho. Wasie pata nahi mujh nahi lagta koi face off hoga. Kyunki hota to ek promo jarur aa jata !

But promo ke liye tho abhi time hai na..
and i don't know why, i think in the long run, the AVP would end up doing more good, then bad
willingly or otherwise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronmarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

But promo ke liye tho abhi time hai na..
and i don't know why, i think in the long run, the AVP would end up doing more good, then bad
willingly or otherwise.

Filhaal to wo Shivam ko nikale I would be happy. LOL. But lets see. Whats her plan. Waise to mujhe pakka yakin hai she had some old connection with St.Louis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSnowey

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index