Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 126)

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Sure, Shishir, why not..go ahead and make one..
BTW - i don't know ki aisa kuch hai bhee ya bus ye log ainvayi..bolthe hain
but i sure know ki Shantanu and Sneha are both class actors and if theirs a society like that..i will be a proud member. 

Pakka nahi hoga. Ye Drama Rachita aur Poorvi ka lagaya hua hai. LOL. But yeah no doubt I would like to part of such society if there is one.

Ok..just read the prev post - don't like swayam wala..
Well most of it is true - sad - fact, but many good things conveniently missed.
The worst part is when they compare Rey to Swayam.. as in Rey is doing everything in his interest to save the weekling and Swayam is not. Angry
And where are u Nidhi - Why did u like that post - i mean you can..But why Dead
i see u have res a post too..but what u said in it..we all have CV's to blame is so true.

P.S - Drama mein Prachi and Turin bhee involved hain Big smile

Edited by Sudha-SK - 22 August 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by marauder

Sure, Shishir, why not..go ahead and make one..
BTW - i don't know ki aisa kuch hai bhee ya bus ye log ainvayi..bolthe hain
but i sure know ki Shantanu and Sneha are both class actors and if theirs a society like that..i will be a proud member. 

Pakka nahi hoga. Ye Drama Rachita aur Poorvi ka lagaya hua hai. LOL. But yeah no doubt I would like to part of such society if there is one.

Ok..just read the prev post - don't like swayam wala..
Well most of it is true - sad - fact, but many good things conveniently missed.
The worst part is when they compare Rey to Swayam.. as in Rey is doing everything in his interest to save the weekling and Swayam is not. Angry
And where are u Nidhi - Why did u like that post - i mean you can..But why Dead
i see u have res a post too..but what u said in it..we all have CV's to blame is so true.

P.S - Drama mein Prachi and Turin bhee involved hain Big smile

Well Tani wale point ko chod ke muujhe saare point galat lage. But I won't reply. Jhoot mooth ka fight ho jaayega.
Arey uska naam Prachi nahi hai - prajakta hai. Pata nahi kya soh ke IF user name Prachi rakhi thi. Aur Turin se ek do baar baat hua hai mera. She too is crazy for Shantanu like Rach.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSnowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
^^ As much as i disagree with the bro sis relationship they have shown in D3..i don't want a thing to change..to start with Us ladki ko Swayam ki behan banaya kyun Angry
And the rest..i don't agree, either..but that apart..why bring Rey and praise him..i don't see his character doing anything that is helping either.thats what is wrong in the post - the most. 

And i have never spoken to Racz much..so don't know, but sure Turin is one hell of a Shantanu admirer. Have u read her signature :)

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

^^ As much as i disagree with the bro sis relationship they have shown in D3..i don't want a thing to change..to start with Us ladki ko Swayam ki behan banaya kyun Angry
And the rest..i don't agree, either..but that apart..why bring Rey and praise him..i don't see his character doing anything that is helping either.thats what is wrong in the post - the most. 

And i have never spoken to Racz much..so don't know, but sure Turin is one hell of a Shantanu admirer. Have u read her signature :)

Well ye dukh to sabko hoga ki us ladki ko Swayam ki sister kyun banaya. But jo hua so hua I would have liked it more if Swayam as a brother would have beeen as perfect as he is. I too feel no matter what allowing her sis to date cheevam was bit not expected of him. Cv's really tampered his character their. No matter how much idealistic one get that was bit unacceptable.

Aur rahi baat Rey ko beech mein laane ki baat hai. To my theory is the topic maker is an ex KR fan, hence made a MID and made such post. She would have expected a fight or something over this post. But she didn't realize SwaRon fans are not silly and childish to fall for such baits.

MirageSwaronSnowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
But apart from that incident he did support his sister every time, he was always their for her. And to start with he was against of Rey talking to the students and the aftermath led to all this.
He spoke to her on that, saying if she ever wanted to tell him anything he is all ears..but his dumb sister never opens her mouth.
and the most stupid thing is why doesn't anyone tell her anything about Shivam yet...what he did to dazzlers and more so to Sharon. Why Why Why Angry That would just solve 80% of the problem...
so onces again we can conclude saying the CV's are sick in showing drama and MU's like this..

and the point about swaron fans being a lil sensible - so true

Edited by Sudha-SK - 22 August 2012 at 1:53pm

MirageSwaronmarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I see you read Rutu ka update..i know she updated..but abhi padne ka mood nahi hai..Sleepy
BTW - how is it? is it the last part. 

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
The end point is just to make Rey jealous ( to be honest I don't why a guy would feel jealous for such a girl) and then hero for that damsel in distress they have shown Swayam having no objection about Tani dating Shivam.
And I always wondered why the hell nobody told her about cheevam.Confused
So the main culprit are sick CV's.Dead

Snowey

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

I see you read Rutu ka update..i know she updated..but abhi padne ka mood nahi hai..Sleepy
BTW - how is it? is it the last part. 

Yeah its last part. Nicely done confession sequence with Sharon mouthing some cheesy dialogues just for Swayam's sake.LOL

MirageSwaronSnowey

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index