Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY (Page 112)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

How do you divide the screenspace between 15 characters in a 21 minute episode? Stern Smile

There's no way of doing that. Who wants all the characters to have equal attention? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomSnoweymarauder

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

How do you divide the screenspace between 15 characters in a 21 minute episode? Stern Smile

u can hav a face-off fite or dance NidzWink sab coverage mein aajayenge

Sawyer_TomSnoweythegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
That's the thing Kanks. Nobody wants to watch all of them. All of us have our own selfish wants from the show. And the fact that what we want from the show doesn't have any precedence over all those unwanted elements is what bothers me to no end. Really was there any need for an AVP? And for that matter what the hell is an AVP? Can St. Louis really afford to have an assistant for an assistant? Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
LOL

That's the thing Kanks. Nobody wants to watch all of them. All of us have our own selfish wants from the show. And the fact that what we want from the show doesn't have any precedence over all those unwanted elements is what bothers me to no end. Really was there any need for an AVP? And for that matter what the hell is an AVP? Can St. Louis really afford to have an assistant for an assistant? Wacko

About the AVP, I could not agree more. LOL But I am so not sulking about ANY of this. I am going to be happy about finally understanding Trigonometry and being able to start working on my D3 forum banner tomorrow. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomSnowey

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

LOL

About the AVP, I could not agree more. LOL But I am so not sulking about ANY of this. I am going to be happy about finally understanding Trigonometry and being able to start working on my D3 forum banner tomorrow. Embarrassed

Ahh! If only I had the ability of deriving joy from such simple pleasures of life, I wouldn't have been so depressing all the time. Stern Smile

MirageSwaronSnoweythegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I cannot derive happiness out of anything unless every single event of my day comes around perfectly. While perfect is such an illusion, today I am one perfectly happy control freak. Embarrassed

Ever tried doing everything right THROUGHOUT the day? Turns out that in itself makes you quite happy. 

Sawyer_TomMirageSwaronSnowey

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Getting bac to work tomorrow after a short Eid break so gotta set a few things in place...so bye for today...hope tomorrow will bring better hopes...GN

Sawyer_TomSnoweythegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh I've tried all right. Just never have been able to get there. To that place where you now comfortably sit, content and happy. As much as you can be. 

I bet Sudha and Meera are giving us weird looks by now. LOL

MirageSwaronSnoweythegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index