Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
How do you divide the screenspace between 15 characters in a 21 minute episode? ðŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

How do you divide the screenspace between 15 characters in a 21 minute episode? ðŸ˜³

There's no way of doing that. Who wants all the characters to have equal attention? ðŸ˜†
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

u can hav a face-off fite or dance Nidz😉 sab coverage mein aajayenge
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
That's the thing Kanks. Nobody wants to watch all of them. All of us have our own selfish wants from the show. And the fact that what we want from the show doesn't have any precedence over all those unwanted elements is what bothers me to no end. Really was there any need for an AVP? And for that matter what the hell is an AVP? Can St. Louis really afford to have an assistant for an assistant? 
thegameison thumbnail
😆

That's the thing Kanks. Nobody wants to watch all of them. All of us have our own selfish wants from the show. And the fact that what we want from the show doesn't have any precedence over all those unwanted elements is what bothers me to no end. Really was there any need for an AVP? And for that matter what the hell is an AVP? Can St. Louis really afford to have an assistant for an assistant? 

About the AVP, I could not agree more. ðŸ˜† But I am so not sulking about ANY of this. I am going to be happy about finally understanding Trigonometry and being able to start working on my D3 forum banner tomorrow. ðŸ˜³
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savage

😆

About the AVP, I could not agree more. ðŸ˜† But I am so not sulking about ANY of this. I am going to be happy about finally understanding Trigonometry and being able to start working on my D3 forum banner tomorrow. ðŸ˜³

Ahh! If only I had the ability of deriving joy from such simple pleasures of life, I wouldn't have been so depressing all the time. ðŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail
I cannot derive happiness out of anything unless every single event of my day comes around perfectly. While perfect is such an illusion, today I am one perfectly happy control freak. ðŸ˜³

Ever tried doing everything right THROUGHOUT the day? Turns out that in itself makes you quite happy. 
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Getting bac to work tomorrow after a short Eid break so gotta set a few things in place...so bye for today...hope tomorrow will bring better hopes...GN
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Oh I've tried all right. Just never have been able to get there. To that place where you now comfortably sit, content and happy. As much as you can be. 

I bet Sudha and Meera are giving us weird looks by now. ðŸ˜†
thegameison thumbnail
I is going too. Will watch The Simpsons go to bed. ðŸ˜ƒ
Might not be here tomorrow much, or so I think.

Bye, bye! Night. ðŸ¤—