Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
OK..I guess its the problem with that particular image..as this works fine ðŸ˜ƒ
Well Sudha congrats. Its finally working. Both Avatars and Signature. Both are awesome. I guess I am only the movie freak here who prefers movies avatars and signature than SwaRon.
The only people who are happy with the precap are the hormone crazed Taarey lovers. They are just plain annoying now.

Sudha: Nice DP.

Shishir: TMLS is a damn sight better than the saas bahu nonsense that Star plus spills all over our face.😳
Hi pepl hope alls well...sorry Nidhi, had popped in earlier just to congo Sudha, so didn't c ur Hi...nice DP Sudha now thatz what I call a SwaRon fan 😉
Actually i don't prefer anything to be frank..its just for today i will disable the show video avatar banner..so i don't even know what u guys..have as in ur signatures
so if i haven't complimented on them..thats because i don't see them :)

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

The only people who are happy with the precap are the hormone crazed Taarey lovers. They are just plain annoying now.

Sudha: Nice DP.

Shishir: TMLS is a damn sight better than the saas bahu nonsense that Star plus spills all over our face.😳

Yeah and the best thing is it finishes a story in one and half hours. So no stretching of story. I watched both KSG as well as KW ones. Both were surprisingly nice.
Thanks Meera and Thanks everyone for liking them..
Kanks if u listening...A Big Thanks gal ðŸ˜ƒ
Hey Meera.😃

And Shishir I watched the KSG one but I was in half minds for watching the KW one. But since you are saying it's good I think I'll give it a watch.
And Hi Meera. Do you have any DP or not? Because I can't see it!
Originally posted by marauder

<font color="#003333">And Hi Meera. Do you have any DP or not? Because I can't see it!</font>

I do 😳 SwaRon of cors wunder why nobody can c coz Rafi told me the same thing the other day