Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
I never have actor DISPLAY PICTURES (DP) - Avatar and Signature are different, technically. ðŸ˜ƒ

Choose your favorite SwaRon scene, then.

Originally posted by Savage

I never have actor DISPLAY PICTURES (DP) - Avatar and Signature are different, technically. ðŸ˜ƒ

Choose your favorite SwaRon scene, then.

That's difficult to choose, then said.
But i like the gift burning scene and the recent confession scene..in the happy ones. 
Use one of the burning scene GIFs I have made as avatar and pick any signatures from the confession scenes from the CG, there are many. 
Originally posted by Savage

Use one of the burning scene GIFs I have made as avatar and pick any signatures from the confession scenes from the CG, there are many. 

Sure Thanks ðŸ¤—
Sure thing. 
See you around. 
@ Meera, you haven't read my update yet..
I take it to be, that you are busy...but i have a feeling that you have forgotten :(
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

@ Meera, you haven't read my update yet..
I take it to be, that you are busy...but i have a feeling that you have forgotten :(

Daa pls post me the link on this...I am surprised if I havnt...itz not intentional I may hav overlooked😳

Sorry I searched and found now...ippol thanne vayichittu parayam...
Edited by meevee - 11 years ago
Originally posted by meevee

Daa pls post me the link on this...I am surprised if I havnt...itz not intentional I may hav overlooked😳

Sorry I searched and found now...ippol thanne vayichittu parayam...

vicharichu adhu kondanu remind cheydhu ðŸ˜³
next update edesham ready aanu..will update in a day or two though.
Ok done now...I just luved that chapter... can u imagine its 2:10 am here now...making the most of the holidays to serve the forum!!! but now I'm done...bye...cya   

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_uWS6K-VF8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

If the demand wont b too much, sumone make me a SwaRon VM on this one...Im not one for fast-paced, wordmincing Western numbers, I luv the slow melodies more...sorry if this sounds too outdated...

Kanks r u listening, ur one dadimaa when it cums to this stuff, but u hav a fanclub going now...I can wait just that I want SwaRon on this one😳 yeah its holds true for now tho...