Chat Clubs

Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY - Page 48

lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hehe kanks u kill me.. no dnt mk vms on ur favourites..!😳

nidhi its bound to be different this time.. in their earlier team fights the dazzlers n weaklings nvr knew wat it ws like to be frnds, or what it ws so be in a relationship in case of swaron. this time around the MUs r coming at a time when their equations hv chngd bt they hvnt chngd much as individuals.. like sharon is still sharon(thank god for that!!) but it all depends on how cvs handle it.. they can give us the swaron intensity back in course of this track.. but the quality of it we'l hv to wait n see..

Yes meera.. sudha is a very dedicatd IF member.. n she hs the most amazing network.. almost evryone knows her n shishir ovr here..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Nidhi - forgot to mention one thing in my comment on LTD. If SwaRon got me to IF, among others your writings holds me to it..i know its cheeky..but true fact ,that is. 
I have seen some awesome pool of talents in IF, very different in writing style..some with vivid imagination, some bold in and crisp in the screenplay and some so genuinely gifted with the use of words. 
So when are u planning to start with ur new work? 
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That's the problem Shalini! I no longer trust the CV's to handle this properly. Above all things, I'm scared of the open-ended-ness they seem to like so much.
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

That's the problem Shalini! I no longer trust the CV's to handle this properly. Above all things, I'm scared of the open-ended-ness they seem to like so much.

Exactly!! its very frustrating to know that a track cud hv bin way better if handled properly.. later on if we hv that amount of time in hand maybe we acerbics cn get togethr n pen down the cud-hv-bin tracks!! tho m nt sure if the mods will like this idea..😳
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sudha-SK

@ Nidhi - forgot to mention one thing in my comment on LTD. If SwaRon got me to IF, among others your writings holds me to it..i know its cheeky..but true fact ,that is. 

I have seen some awesome pool of talents in IF, very different in writing style..some with vivid imagination, some bold in and crisp in the screenplay and some so genuinely gifted with the use of words. 
So when are u planning to start with ur new work? 

I have no idea what you're talking about, Sudha. What new work? πŸ˜³ But thanks (in a dignified, non-mushy way, mind you! πŸ˜†). I think you are going to make me blush to death. It's IF that got me into writing. Before that I have never written a single story. So if that is what keeping you to IF then I think it's my way of thanking IF.πŸ˜•
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Exactly!! its very frustrating to know that a track cud hv bin way better if handled properly.. later on if we hv that amount of time in hand maybe we acerbics cn get togethr n pen down the cud-hv-bin tracks!! tho m nt sure if the mods will like this idea..😳

Why won't they? It's super appealing to me.
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

I have no idea what you're talking about, Sudha. What new work? πŸ˜³ But thanks (in a dignified, non-mushy way, mind you! πŸ˜†). I think you are going to make me blush to death. It's IF that got me into writing. Before that I have never written a single story. So if that is what keeping you to IF then I think it's my way of thanking IF.πŸ˜•

What u never wrote anything before IF??? wat ws ur first piece of work ovr here? 
nidhi seriously if u don't want us to mk u blush to death refrain frm giving us info that tempts us to do dat!!😳
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Nidhi - I meant, i am looking forward to read something form you..so i will send Shalini behind you who will convince you in to writing something new.

@ Shalini - Nice idea..and i agree..the mods, nor the CV's would like this...
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

@ Nidhi - I meant, i am looking forward to read something form you..so i will send Shalini behind you who will convince you in to writing something new.

On the contrary sudha i hv askd her nt to distract me with anything before my exams end.. bt i cn tk my words bk..πŸ˜ƒ
yeah the cvs will tk dat as an insult bt the idea is very appealing!
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

To hell with the CVs, we hav a certain freedom of expression dont we...it depends on the way we present it...I think its an excellent idea😊