Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY - Page 32

Posted: 11 years ago
If they don't show anything worth my while I'm quitting too by the end of the week. 
Shishir, tumhare post ko answer karte karte main offtrack ho gayi yaar...khud ek post create kia and now I am wondering why I did that, toh socho what state of mind I'm in right now...

whatz this with quitting guys...Hi Kanks... 
Meera if they continue to show SO much drama how the hell do they expect us to watch it? Too much drama makes my  head hurt. 
Oye ab dram kaun kar raha hai ?😆
Waise aaj ka episode is up.
Shishir do you honestly think the CV's won't find a way to involve Taani in all this randomness? And for me Taani= Drama. 🤢 And plus that LOOK that Swayam gave Sharon, I have no idea what it meant but I have a feeling we are going to see more MUs between SwaRon. That is baseless!
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Shishir do you honestly think the CV's won't find a way to involve Taani in all this randomness? And for me Taani= Drama. 🤢 And plus that LOOK that Swayam gave Sharon, I have no idea what it meant but I have a feeling we are going to see more MUs between SwaRon. That is baseless!

Drama to expected tha. Precap main bhi dekha nahi ? ShiTa love story chalu thi. But SwaRon part ke liye this time I am not upset.( Pata nahi why I am in such a cheerful mood today ) I am sure agar MU hua bhi to kuch serious nahi hoga.
I wish I could be that optimistic! But as opposed to you, I'm in a darker mood today.  I'm not at all feeling good about the precap.
Why is everyone talking about quitting..nothing new..there was never a scarcity of drama before.
And i don't think Swayam is going to misunderstand Sharon this time. He seemed really calm when talking to Sharon over the phone.
He is hurt and is in pain but i don't see any major MU between SwaRon. 
ab koi jaldi se precap upload kar de..fast :)
Hey guys!!🤗 sorry fr nt bein around.. i just can't delay slogging for exams anylonger..😳 so it'l b pretty much guest appearances frm nw on.. nidhi m so so sorry.. i'l unres my comment on wed.. n no offence bt m kind of happy they r showing stuff wich r quit worthy cos i'l b on a d3 break anyway fr a while..:P

Hey Shals, Suds. Yeah they did aggravate us in the past but this time they are just making it boring. Unless they show something substantial I'm outta here.

Best of Luck for your exams Shals. 👍🏼