Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Dat was an amazing video shishir.. i nvr used to follow castle.. bt few of my frnds were ardent followers..! its such a wonderful speech! 

WOMAN! You haven't watched Castle. You haven't watched Prison Break. DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?!?! πŸ˜²
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dat was an amazing video shishir.. i nvr used to follow castle.. bt few of my frnds were ardent followers..! its such a wonderful speech! 

Speech itself is beautiful. You are liking it just by watching the clip. But you can't imagine how much solid impact it made for those who follow the show. The event leading to this were just outstanding. I have seen many shows. Much better than castle but neither have this epic finale.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
En, here. I am awesome. πŸ˜³

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Did you doubt it? πŸ˜†
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Did you doubt it? πŸ˜†

Yeah, sometimes, I do. πŸ˜³
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

Yeah, sometimes, I do. πŸ˜³

Well don't. Cause you ARE awesome. At all times. πŸ˜Ž

P.S. I read the comment. β˜ΊοΈ And that was just the first installment! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
thegameison thumbnail
Well, I like to pretend that I dun have bigger and more pressing matters at hand than commenting on beautifully written things, En. You'll have the other installments. πŸ€”
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kanks.. d 1st installment ws awesome.. i say kp doing this till she starts a new ff..!
nidhi i hv seen castle bt only a few episodes n nw i hv frgtn wich seasn it ws.. prison break is a complete stranger..! i'l update myself on these post decembr.. n i'll comment on LTD 2mrw once m done lamenting.. and once i hv read d update enough numbr f times..😳
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

Well, I like to pretend that I dun have bigger and more pressing matters at hand than commenting on beautifully written things, En. You'll have the other installments. πŸ€”

It's okay, no rush. BTW can you stack the SwaRon GIF's on pg 11 of your gallery? Here's the link:

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

kanks.. d 1st installment ws awesome.. i say kp doing this till she starts a new ff..!

nidhi i hv seen castle bt only a few episodes n nw i hv frgtn wich seasn it ws.. prison break is a complete stranger..! i'l update myself on these post decembr.. n i'll comment on LTD 2mrw once m done lamenting.. and once i hv read d update enough numbr f times..😳

You'd better! They are too awesome to miss out on. I sometimes cry myself hoarse thinking about all those people who haven't got the opportunity to watch them. It's tragic, really. 

iBlush ☺️(For the countless time today πŸ˜³ )