Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

sorry fr disappearing for a while.. oh n i just realisd that taani is nt shown in the dance ban promo so thrs still a while b4 shes shown as a dancerπŸ˜ƒ tho if she'l b saving the weaklings i dnt knw how she'l do that without posing as the 6th dancer.. n wats wid vrinda n her showoff! "its a surprise"!! :/

How can you show a non dancer as a dancer is beyond my understanding unless they are getting her a stunt double. And then D3 will officially stop making sense. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lekin abhi bhi what is unclear is Cheevam's agenda...uska maqsad kya hai akhir😑
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: meevee

At least for a change I wish they showed Swaron on teh same side this time and not against each other again...

Meera we've been wishing that for the past one year. And this ban dance promo came like a beacon of hope. But now I'm not so sure. πŸ€”
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: meevee

Lekin abhi bhi what is unclear is Cheevam's agenda...uska maqsad kya hai akhir😑

I know exactly what he is doing! πŸ˜ƒ The CV's are short of backdrops so they decided to get him to do the job! He is ...wait for it...a PROP!!!! πŸ€’
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Meera we've been wishing that for the past one year. And this ban dance promo came like a beacon of hope. But now I'm not so sure. πŸ€”

They can't do one thing right!! the dance ban promo shud hv cum now.. at this time n not ages ago like it did.. by the way if m turning goldie tonight i want my last few posts to be happy ones.. so i'l hv to get this out of my system in the nxt few posts!!:P
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

I know exactly what he is doing! πŸ˜ƒ The CV's are short of backdrops so they decided to get him to do the job! He is ...wait for it...a PROP!!!! πŸ€’

hehe true n the fake convo with taani.. that part ws so saas bahu.. i mean isnt that wat vamps do to mk wifes jealous in daily soaps..!! he is jst thr to help the taarey track.. tho i wud luv to see sharon bashing him agn.. i ws hoping that the pink valley blue valley thingy wud go on fr sumtime!
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

They can't do one thing right!! the dance ban promo shud hv cum now.. at this time n not ages ago like it did.. by the way if m turning goldie tonight i want my last few posts to be happy ones.. so i'l hv to get this out of my system in the nxt few posts!!:P

Chal aur 2-3 posts mein apni bhadaas nikal and then we'll talk about good things. Good SwaRon things. πŸ˜‰
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

hehe true n the fake convo with taani.. that part ws so saas bahu.. i mean isnt that wat vamps do to mk wifes jealous in daily soaps..!! he is jst thr to help the taarey track.. tho i wud luv to see sharon bashing him agn.. i ws hoping that the pink valley blue valley thingy wud go on fr sumtime!

True you are! Why doesn't he just go into some saas-bahu serial. I'll bet he'll flourish there. πŸ˜† Please! That Pink/Blue Valley was so darn stupid and annoying and another random track! 
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Ya n if not D3 swaron we'l b tlking abt the ones from LTD!! or BME.. achha wat is the nxt colour one gets aftr golden? n did u read dashingdevils OS? is this the same person who hd written siempre tu? i hd loved that one!
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

True you are! Why doesn't he just go into some saas-bahu serial. I'll bet he'll flourish there. πŸ˜† Please! That Pink/Blue Valley was so darn stupid and annoying and another random track! 

Ya bt it had glimpses of old sharon..! they cud hv dn bettr wid that track!!