Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 4 Inv. ONLY

Posted: 11 years ago
So Rafi is again gone-with-the-wind, curiously enough.🤔 But since I'm too lazy to actually chalk out my own introduction I'm just going to copy-paste hers. It's okay, she won't mind. She just loves the way she writes. ðŸ˜†

Not very big phans of LOWE stories and mindless fluff. Who are supposed to be here ? Ppl who Like / Love / Admire SwaRon cuz they are different and complicated and disturbingly awesome but dont hesitate to call a spade a spade when they suck, thanks to CMG ppl reverting to their traditions occasionally. We ain't Slabs of concrete but we ARE allergic to too much cheese. Romance is awesome as long as its justified. Kk thanks ðŸ˜³ 

P.S : This is an invite only thread. You cannot post here if you havent been invited / informed about this thread by me. You cannot ASK to come here no matter how familiar you are with any of us from the forum. As blunt as that sounds, if we feel u belong with us here, we will INVITE you, we do not take requests. This is a CC for like minded ppl who wear spikes for a 2nd skin and not everyone can digest the barbs we dish out and hence the really small , tight and exclusive circle. This CC isn't currently planning on adding ANYONE. Thanks .

To make Life easier here's listing our names :

1. SwaRon911 = Rafi

2. Savage = Kankshita/KD

3. Sawyer_Tom = Nidhi

4. marauder = Shishir (Boy ! ðŸ˜†)

5. lyfisbeautiful = Shalini

6. Sudha-SK =  Sudha 

7. meevee =  Meera (Middle East)

8. meery. =  Meera (Delhi)

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 11 years ago
Fourth thread here we come. ðŸ¥³
New cc with a revised members name list...!!🥳

Congo my dear Acerbic friends ðŸ¥³
Originally posted by marauder

Okay I msgd Rafi. 

And loved the comment of preee on Shower fiasco. 'JK Rowling writing on Twilight summary page.'😆 I don't know whether u should be happy or sad on that nidhi .

Me neither, Shishir. ðŸ¤”
So here's to loads of happy chatting away guyz...first time I'm present at the inauguration of a thread ... (don't mean that to sound sooo dramatic!!!!!)
Originally posted by meevee

U mean even robots r capable of appreciating or rather holding a soft corner for Swaron ðŸ˜‰

Course Meera. SwaRon are capable of making even Robots grow a heart inside their tin box. ðŸ˜†
Ok meera if u dnt like comedy how cum u hv toleratd us for such a long time?😆
Why are we growing hearts ? ðŸ˜†
Saweeerrrayyy thanksss for the  neww thread .. ðŸ¤— Rafi was gone because she is uploading SS scenes on youtube like a madwoman before she leaves .. like as many as she can ... Ppl I will be leaving for home tomorrow afternoon and will be gone from IF until 9th of September. If anyone wants to keep in touch you can add me on FB ðŸ¤—
This robot is a sucker for thrillers / romance - reading mind u ... not much of a small screen or even big screen addict...perhaps the fact that I studied literature is an influence... 😊