Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sulekha - The real culprit for the MU (Page 4)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
her first fault was >

she does not even know Kunal and assumed things based on Richa-Thakral's convo despite knowing the fact what Richa did to Siddhi 

now bcz of this MU more MUs r coming up ...

and Anand Jr's Parvarish Confused WackoThumbs Down

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Even if we were to give her the benefit of the doubt for making assumptions about Kunal-Richa marriage, I cant forgive her for what she has turned Anand D into. He is a spoilt insolent brat. She could have easily made him familiar with his mother instilling a deep love in his mother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
^^^ yah and also how can she decides to keep Anand Jr without informing siddhi 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 09 August 2012 at 12:08am
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

All the characters were butchered in Parichay, this one has come butchered.LOL I mean in 9 yrs you did not try to find out what Richa did with the other baby, did KR get married etc? you are in the same town, you are rich, ek detective ki toh baat thi.LOL

anyway if all this had happened then no MU, no story etc so for the sake of progression yeh sab toh hoga na. Logic does not apply hereWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmAnkitaKaranTheRowdiest

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Spot on Rani.. Yesterday, I felt she is very quick to assume things about Kunal. Ok, even if she assumed K-R got married, why did she not tell the kid AD who his mother was and what kind of a person she was. I mean she raised him for 9 years w/o even telling him or showing him his mother? Yesterday AD was like mother? what is a mother? That is not the way of raising someone else's child! 

Also, she did not even attempt to find out what happened to the first child and did the marriage happen or not! 
You might be right.. she might turn negative in future. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drivemecracy

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

All the characters were butchered in Parichay, this one has come butchered.LOL I mean in 9 yrs you did not try to find out what Richa did with the other baby, did KR get married etc? you are in the same town, you are rich, ek detective ki toh baat thi.LOL

anyway if all this had happened then no MU, no story etc so for the sake of progression yeh sab toh hoga na. Logic does not apply hereWink

@ Green - I would say, welcome to parichay Aruna IraniWink

@ Red - If she was a real well wisher of Siddhi, she would have definitely try to find out what happened to the first baby after Richa took her from the hospital. Also she would make sure that K-R are actually marriage before telling a woman that her husband has re-married. She kept Anand Jr. with her without even informing his mom.

This is another character which bites the dusts along with all the other existing oneTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index