Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sulekha - The real culprit for the MU (Page 3)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

very well said apni papa ke saath rehkar anand mein kitni samajdari hain par siddhi's so called godmother ne anand ko sirf laad pyaar aur paison ki dikhave ka adhat dalkar use puri tarah se bigaad ke rakh diya upar se siddhi se keh rahi thi ki kunal ke saath rehne se us bache ka life karab ho jayega kyunki wahan pe richa hain. par richa abi bhi aathi jathi hain chopda house mein kya anand Sr bigad gaye. wo kudh hi sochi aur kudh hi faisla le liyi so disgusting bechari siddhi socha tha vo uski madadh karegi par wo kya kar rahi hain ab???????

yeah Siddhi trusted her with the baby and she kept the baby with herself without even informing Siddhi which I didn't like a bitThumbs Down. Aanand Sr. has turned out great so for Sulekha to assume Anand Jr. will not be brought up well in Chopra family was obviously wrong. How much did she even know about Kunal or the Chopras to make such decision? 

I just feel bad for Aannd Jr. that in-spite of having a father and his whole extended family, he had to grow up with the strangersOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20su369

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by SINAN

Aruna Irani mostly plays villain characters. I have hardly seen her in positive roles so I am sure she will turn negative very soon. Step aside Veena Mata, here come roaring SulekhaLOL

n hw can we forget mahesh shetty who is famous for his villain attire hv seen him in two shows
nw entering our parichay let's wait n watch wat his character has in store for us

Exactly, we have seen Mahesh playing villain in PR and in BALH as well so we know he is not going to be goody goody character and will come between SiNal. This ma-beta are definitely not good newsD'oh
[/QUOTE]

agreed i hav same doubt that mahesh is in possitive role or in negative... Confusedbut i really hate that anybdy comes b/w cute SiNal...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
sulekha kya karti ..kunal ko bacha diya nahin...aur anand 2 ko bighad ke rakh diya...even  sulekha also heard half abt kunal...lik kunal did for siddi ...in jail in deleiver seeen...with out meeting siddi in jail on delivery  hearing from  others...sulekha also misjudged kunal...heard takral and richa's wrds

arabica

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Murali28

sulekha kya karti ..kunal ko bacha diya nahin...aur anand 2 ko bighad ke rakh diya...even  sulekha also heard half abt kunal...lik kunal did for siddi ...in jail in deleiver seeen...with out meeting siddi in jail on delivery  hearing from  others...sulekha also misjudged kunal...heard takral and richa's wrds

But Sulekha shouldn't have told Siddhi that Richa and Kunal are married because she never heard/saw Kunal agreeing to marry her and she didn't see the wedding happening itself.

She should have told Siddhi that she heard Daddy T and Richa talk about the marriage, but she didn't hear Kunal say yes or she didn't see the wedding happening itself. 

Sulekha, shouldn't have told Siddhi that Kunal is happy in his life with Richa. How does she know he is happy in his life with Richa?

KarthiN90

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
di...di...di...relax...if anand D is with kunal than there is no need to bring a parents trap track in the show at all...this all MU is created for the parents trap track...lets just enjoy that...a new concept which was never shown in TV at all...a father-son relationship...a mother-son relationship in separate ways

even if anand D is with his father...after 9 yrs siddhi comes and meet her both sons...will the chopras allow her to meet him...they will throw her out of the house and kunal will do nothing bcz her betrayal will be playing into his mind due to richa...and she will be alone...there is no place in her in-laws...there is no place in her brother's house...she will choose to die rather than live...

arunaji have confirmed that her character is positive...she won't turn negative...she revive siddhi's life once again...

this all MU is created for the parents trap track

and guys don't worry...there will be no ronit-siddhi marriage track...this track will be introduced for kunal's MU that siddhi have move on in life...nothing else...if the parents are re-unite by the twins...marriage...engagement tracks doesn't fit into the storyline...

the main culprit is not sulekhaji...but richa thakral...its bcz of her why SiNal are separated...so many MU has occur in SiNal's life...chopras dumbos hates siddhi...twins are separated from each other...SiNal are separated from their twins...siddhi does not need to even meet sulekhaji...she doesn't even need to go jail in the first place...

the real culprit is richa...not sulekhaji...

now she will make siddhi strong headed and a new life which is very much needed for siddhi at the moment to control her spoilt brat son...and with this attitude i want siddhi to give back chopras n kunal...why i say kunal...though he gives back to richa...but he lets her into his room...kunal needs his dosage too for polluting SiNal's bedroomROFL

sulekhaji is not the reason for SiNal's separation...SiNal twins separation...its richa all the way...

if both the sons goes to kunal and chopras...there will be no parents trap track...this is all created for the track of twins uniting their parents...blaming sulekhaji is no use...blame jokers n EK...but for the first time i want to appreciate them for bringing a parents trap track bcz i love the movie alot...and i always wanted to watch in TV...but never thought it would be in the form of my fav SiNal...n bad luck it is from BT

the only thing i was sad that sulekhaji never told anand D abt siddhi...he doesn't even know how siddhi looks...but one thing i appreciate that she never told siddhi was in jail...no child will tolerate the fact his father or mother came from jail...even sulekhaji is in great MU that kunal-richa are married...and worst of all...the precap will make siddhi believe...what more is needed for the start of parents trap track...

Edited by Mages - 08 August 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaMalarkodi-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

di...di...di...relax...if anand D is with kunal than there is no need to bring a parents trap track in the show at all...this all MU is created for the parents trap track...lets just enjoy that...a new concept which was never shown in TV at all...a father-son relationship...a mother-son relationship in separate ways

even if anand D is with his father...after 9 yrs siddhi comes and meet her both sons...will the chopras allow her to meet him...they will throw her out of the house and kunal will do nothing bcz her betrayal will be playing into his mind due to richa...and she will be alone...there is no place in her in-laws...there is no place in her brother's house...she will choose to die rather than live...

arunaji have confirmed that her character is positive...she won't turn negative...she revive siddhi's life once again...

and guys don't worry...there will be no ronit-siddhi marriage track...this track will be introduced for kunal's MU that siddhi have move on in life...nothing else...if the parents are re-unite by the twins...marriage...engagement tracks doesn't fit into the storyline...

the main culprit is not sulekhaji...but richa thakral...its bcz of her why SiNal are separated...so many MU has occur in SiNal's life...chopras dumbos hates siddhi...twins are separated from each other...SiNal are separated from their twins...siddhi does not need to even meet sulekhaji...she doesn't even need to go jail in the first place...

now she will make siddhi strong headed and a new life which is very much needed for siddhi at the moment to control her spoilt brat son...and with this attitude i want siddhi to give back chopras n kunal...why i say kunal...though he gives back to richa...but he lets her into his room...kunal needs his dosage too for polluting SiNal's bedroomROFL

sulekhaji is not the reason for SiNal's separation...SiNal twins separation...its richa all the way...

if both the sons goes to kunal and chopras...there will be no parents trap track...this is all created for the track of twins uniting their parents...blaming sulekhaji is no use...blame jokers n EK...but for the first time i want to appreciate them for bringing a parents trap track bcz i love the movie alot...and i always wanted to watch in TV...but never thought it would iin the form of my fav SiNal...n bad luck it is from BT

the only thing i was sad that sulekhaji never told anand D abt siddhi...he doesn't even know how siddhi looks...but one thing i appreciate that she never told siddhi was in jail...no child will tolerate the fact is father or mother came from jail...

I know Leela this was done on purpose, but Sulekha was still annoying when she was brainwashing Siddhi about her husband without even knowing the truth about KR marriage. How did she know Kunal is happily married with Richa? Why did she tell something to Siddhi which she didn't herself know?

If Sulekha was shown doing all this for the parents track then we can say the same about Ricja that she separated SiNala and the twins so we can see parents track, but we still hate Richa don't we? Same way, I don't like Sulekha's character as she made Siddhi believe KR are married. Don't like Sulekha at allThumbs Down

KarthiN90

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Mages

if both the sons goes to kunal and chopras...there will be no parents trap track...this is all created for the track of twins uniting their parents...blaming sulekhaji is no use...blame jokers n EK...but for the first time i want to appreciate them for bringing a parents trap track bcz i love the movie alot...and i always wanted to watch in TV...but never thought it would iin the form of my fav SiNal...n bad luck it is from BT

the only thing i was sad that sulekhaji never told anand D abt siddhi...he doesn't even know how siddhi looks...but one thing i appreciate that she never told siddhi was in jail...no child will tolerate the fact is father or mother came from jail...

I know Leela this was done on purpose, but Sulekha was still annoying when she was brainwashing Siddhi about her husband without even knowing the truth about KR marriage. How did she know Kunal is happily married with Richa? Why did she tell something to Siddhi which she didn't herself know?

If Sulekha was shown doing all this for the parents track then we can say the same about Ricja that she separated SiNala and the twins so we can see parents track, but we still hate Richa don't we? Same way, I don't like Sulekha's character as she made Siddhi believe KR are married. Don't like Sulekha at allThumbs Down

even if sulekha says that K-R is not married and she did find out abt the so called marriage...siddhi will definitely go there and she will be happy...will the selfish chopras accept her...and let her bond with her sons...and richa is still crawling around the dumbos n kunal...and she have created a place in their so called hearts...will they accept siddhi...never...they will only believe richa's words...and will throw siddhi out of the house...when her own blood leaves her...then what are her in-laws who are way too selfish...whether siddhi knows K-R married or unmarried...siddhi has to prove her innocence infront of the dumbos...

i prefer currently siddhi to stop worrying about the dumbo family and her husband...i want her to start a new life with a new attitude with her son...i prefer this way at the moment...and sulekha is giving the best chance...i am tired of seeing her ruining her life for chopras who doesn't even know in the 9 yrs whether she is alive or dead...its better siddhi to start life afresh...then SiNal re-union...you know what though siddhi says she doesn't want to see his face...he is heartbroken...but then in this 9 yrs he can enquire abt her...i am little bit disappointed in this part about kunal...hatred...love is fine...but at least keep track of the mother of your kids...what he should be doing is done by sulekha...

everyone in great MU...siddhi...kunal...sulekha...chopras dumbos...so MU game starts...lets be prepared for it...

well don't worry...along with the twins...sulekha will be the one who will re-unite SiNal...i have read in an article...just tolerate current nonsense...but seriously the precap is giving me creeps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaMalarkodi

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
It may be possible  that Sulekha Diwan has a tie up with ritcha-there may be more torture we have to face.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index