Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sulekha - The real culprit for the MU (Page 2)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

She is herself nt aware of truth.Abt turning 2 neg in future quite pssbl as the cv's r spreading this negativity 2 all casts of the show as if it's an infectious disease.
:-(

If she didn't see them getting married then why did she tell Siddhi that K-R are married? She should have just told her that he heard their wedding being fixed and didn't actully see them getting married. If she gave the accurate piece of infomation to Siddhi, Siddhi might have done further investigation into it, but she told her about K-R marriage as If she is was present at the weddingDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90su369

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by neeme

Veena kam the Jo yah Ayea gae..I was Not Expecting her Such kind of character...She was saying Richa don't knw abt second Child Anand. Bcz of her..She Knws abt Kunal's Life?? What kind Of lady she is...
Its Clear for now She Is Not creating MU..But she herself don't knw abt the Truth..But why?? Why she don't knw abt kunal and his Life..when she is taking caring of His Child...
But Janna anjanna She is Creating BIG MU's...
And Rani i agree with u..I m afraid also that may be in future She might turn as villen... and force Siddhi to marry with His Son...

Aruna Irani mostly plays villain characters. I have hardly seen her in positive roles so I am sure she will turn negative very soon. Step aside Veena Mata, here come roaring SulekhaLOL

n hw can we forget mahesh shetty who is famous for his villain attire hv seen him in two shows
nw entering our parichay let's wait n watch wat his character has in store for us

KarthiN90-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Yes didn't hate and didn't like her either...she is the sole reason anand Jr is not with his mom and dad...atleast anand Sr is with his dad...yes she can brought up the kid in luxury but he needs his parents love...atleast she should have told this before to siddhi... In jail i liked her but now not that much appealing...

@ red - Very well saidClap At least Anand Sr is withhis father and with his whole family who loves and adore him so much. Poor Anand Jr. had to be brought by the strangersOuch I can see the difference between Anand Sr. and Anand Jr. and I feel bad for the  A Jr. . He deserved to be with his father too If he couldn't be with both of his parents.

Plus, didn't like Sulekha making this decision without informing SiddhiThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrivemecracyKarthiN90su369

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Veena kam the Jo yah Ayea gae..I was Not Expecting her Such kind of character...She was saying Richa don't knw abt second Child Anand. Bcz of her..She Knws abt Kunal's Life?? What kind Of lady she is...
Its Clear for now She Is Not creating MU..But she herself don't knw abt the Truth..But why?? Why she don't knw abt kunal and his Life..when she is taking caring of His Child...
But Janna anjanna She is Creating BIG MU's...
And Rani i agree with u..I m afraid also that may be in future She might turn as villen... and force Siddhi to marry with His Son...

Aruna Irani mostly plays villain characters. I have hardly seen her in positive roles so I am sure she will turn negative very soon. Step aside Veena Mata, here come roaring SulekhaLOL
She recently plays Dadi Ji Character in DEK..which was Not negative and she also Playing dadi  character in MLTAK..which is very fun loving lady.. Now abt this Show i don't knw.. But for now i m not liking how CV is presenting her.. or should i say..CV is failed to describe why Sulekha Don't knw abt Kunal's Life...

KarthiN90-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

n hw can we forget mahesh shetty who is famous for his villain attire hv seen him in two shows
nw entering our parichay let's wait n watch wat his character has in store for us

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, we have seen Mahesh playing villain in PR and in BALH as well so we know he is not going to be goody goody character and will come between SiNal. This ma-beta are definitely not good newsD'oh

KarthiN90su369

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

She recently plays Dadi Ji Character in DEK..which was Not negative and she also Playing dadi  character in MLTAK..which is very fun loving lady.. Now abt this Show i don't knw.. But for now i m not liking how CV is presenting her.. or should i say..CV is failed to describe why Sulekha Don't knw abt Kunal's Life...

I thought in DEK she was gray character. She was neither good neither really bad, but Aruna Irani is never good news and she proved it today. The way she was brainwashing Siddhi, I didn't like her. 

Yeah, CVs made the blooper again about Sulekha not knowing about Kunal's life. They live in the same city, she is a rich lady, she could have hired someone to know about Kunal's current life before giving Siddhi any info about him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarakvp

Yes didn't hate and didn't like her either...she is the sole reason anand Jr is not with his mom and dad...atleast anand Sr is with his dad...yes she can brought up the kid in luxury but he needs his parents love...atleast she should have told this before to siddhi... In jail i liked her but now not that much appealing...

@ red - Very well saidClap At least Anand Sr is withhis father and with his whole family who loves and adore him so much. Poor Anand Jr. had to be brought by the strangersOuch I can see the difference between Anand Sr. and Anand Jr. and I feel bad for the  A Jr. . He deserved to be with his father too If he couldn't be with both of his parents.

Plus, didn't like Sulekha making this decision without informing SiddhiThumbs Down

very well said apni papa ke saath rehkar anand mein kitni samajdari hain par siddhi's so called godmother ne anand ko sirf laad pyaar aur paison ki dikhave ka adhat dalkar use puri tarah se bigaad ke rakh diya upar se siddhi se keh rahi thi ki kunal ke saath rehne se us bache ka life karab ho jayega kyunki wahan pe richa hain. par richa abi bhi aathi jathi hain chopda house mein kya anand Sr bigad gaye. wo kudh hi sochi aur kudh hi faisla le liyi so disgusting bechari siddhi socha tha vo uski madadh karegi par wo kya kar rahi hain ab???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SINAN

Exactly, we have seen Mahesh playing villain in PR and in BALH as well so we know he is not going to be goody goody character and will come between SiNal. This ma-beta are definitely not good newsD'oh
[/QUOTE]

ya but i personally lik mahesh as a villain actually i'm waiting for his entry in my fav show

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index