India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sulekha - The real culprit for the MU

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I officially don't like Sulekha's character. She is brought in to only create MUs between the leadsThumbs Down. Today not only she gave wrong piece of information to Siddhi, but she tried to brainwash Siddhi about her husband. She told her to forget about Kunal and move on. After Richa, Sulekha is the 2nd character I am really hating as she is creating distances and MUs between the leads.

I have a feeling later, she might turn villain as well. Just to trick Siddhi into marrying her son, she might try to keep SiNal away from each-other.

I super dislike Sulekha's character as of now.

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS_Neetu_paradigmSV_20KarthiN90su369HitchHiker_TheRowdiestneeme

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
As now i didnt hate cos i think when she knws about all thing then she help siddhi but as if she try to push sid towards her son in future then surely i will not like sulekha's character at all...Ouch

Edited by su0612 - 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20HitchHiker_-Rani

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

As now i didnt hate cos i think when she knws about all thing then she help siddhi but as if she try to push sid towards her son in future then surely i will not like sulekha's character at all...Ouch

ya agree wit u dint hate for the fact that she created MU bet sinal but hate her for her parvarish to anand feeling pity for siddhi a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Veena kam the Jo yah Ayea gae..I was Not Expecting her Such kind of character...She was saying Richa don't knw abt second Child Anand. Bcz of her..She Knws abt Kunal's Life?? What kind Of lady she is...
Its Clear for now She Is Not creating MU..But she herself don't knw abt the Truth..But why?? Why she don't knw abt kunal and his Life..when she is taking caring of His Child...
But Janna anjanna She is Creating BIG MU's...
And Rani i agree with u..I m afraid also that may be in future She might turn as villen... and force Siddhi to marry with His Son...

SV_20HitchHiker_-Rani

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
She is herself nt aware of truth.Abt turning 2 neg in future quite pssbl as the cv's r spreading this negativity 2 all casts of the show as if it's an infectious disease.
:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

Originally posted by su0612

ya agree wit u dint hate for the fact that she created MU bet sinal but hate her for her parvarish to anand feeling pity for siddhi a lot

I am also mad at her for separating the twins. She should have left the baby with his father as his mother was in jail Who is Sulekha to decide where the baby should stay without even informing Siddhi? Poor Anand Jr. not only had his father to grow up with, but also his whole family who would have loved him to death. Hate her for keeping the child from his family and from his twin brother.

SV_20su369HitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Veena kam the Jo yah Ayea gae..I was Not Expecting her Such kind of character...She was saying Richa don't knw abt second Child Anand. Bcz of her..She Knws abt Kunal's Life?? What kind Of lady she is...
Its Clear for now She Is Not creating MU..But she herself don't knw abt the Truth..But why?? Why she don't knw abt kunal and his Life..when she is taking caring of His Child...
But Janna anjanna She is Creating BIG MU's...
And Rani i agree with u..I m afraid also that may be in future She might turn as villen... and force Siddhi to marry with His Son...

Aruna Irani mostly plays villain characters. I have hardly seen her in positive roles so I am sure she will turn negative very soon. Step aside Veena Mata, here come roaring SulekhaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yes didn't hate and didn't like her either...she is the sole reason anand Jr is not with his mom and dad...atleast anand Sr is with his dad...yes she can brought up the kid in luxury but he needs his parents love...atleast she should have told this before to siddhi... In jail i liked her but now not that much appealing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index