Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KN Loverz CC #2 (IO) Beauty at its best (Page 23)

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 1416

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

@ arabica  - hi Hug hwz u ?? 

AV means Advertisment :P as fas as i know LOL 


ohhh LOL
thanksHug ...me fine..

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

hellos 

hi rosh Hug


hi Hugso all well ?

yeah fever is still there exams where disaster if that well then i am well LOL 

kidding LOL

lol my uni starts tomorrow @  10 o'clock i don't wanna go. may be ill get a surprise test, I'm not at all scared LOL

lolz  LOL hopefully u'll do well so wassup ?? 

me I'm on forum , searching for something 
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 1416

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by arabica

hey wat is the meaning of AV??
i saw a comment on Keerti's fan club..
here is the comment

"Hey Keerti,u looking gorgeous in the red saree in Balika Vadhu's AV. u and Sameer sir looked fantastic together.
Dat was a pleasant surprise!!
Tc. bless u, Enjoy the Sunday !!!"

i m trying to find is der any seg !Wink


Balika vadhu's AV? where did u find this ? could u pls give me the link?


check Rajash's comment

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10489/keerti-nagpure/
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabica

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

@ arabica  - hi Hug hwz u ?? 

AV means Advertisment :P as fas as i know LOL 


ohhh LOL
thanksHug ...me fine..

ur welcome Hug wassup ?? 
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

hellos 

hi rosh Hug


hi Hugso all well ?

yeah fever is still there exams where disaster if that well then i am well LOL 

kidding LOL

lol my uni starts tomorrow @  10 o'clock i don't wanna go. may be ill get a surprise test, I'm not at all scared LOL

lolz  LOL hopefully u'll do well so wassup ?? 

me I'm on forum , searching for something 

kya dhoond rahi hain ?? Wink LOL 
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabica

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by arabica

hi guys...both of u  hw r u doin???Smile


hi arabica, im ok. how r u?


m gud..hey u r just ok, wat happen?Smile

nothing dear. my vacations are over naa isiliyeLOL

i saw ur comment on forum so pmed u Smile
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabica

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by arabica

hey wat is the meaning of AV??
i saw a comment on Keerti's fan club..
here is the comment

"Hey Keerti,u looking gorgeous in the red saree in Balika Vadhu's AV. u and Sameer sir looked fantastic together.
Dat was a pleasant surprise!!
Tc. bless u, Enjoy the Sunday !!!"

i m trying to find is der any seg !Wink


Balika vadhu's AV? where did u find this ? could u pls give me the link?


check Rajash's comment

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10489/keerti-nagpure/

he said SS was also there ? Balika vadhu av? whats this yaar? were they on aanadi's sagaai?  Confused
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 1416

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by arabica

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

@ arabica  - hi Hug hwz u ?? 

AV means Advertisment :P as fas as i know LOL 


ohhh LOL
thanksHug ...me fine..

ur welcome Hug wassup ?? 


i m just searching Balika Vadhu's AV..Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~--Best Friends CC#6--~(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Silent.Dreamer   Replies: 1189   Views: 28785

Silent.Dreamer 1189 28785 25 January 2012 at 5:38am by Silent.Dreamer
PKYEK loverz ka ganG

Author: Aarohi..   Replies: 8   Views: 918

Aarohi.. 8 918 11 January 2011 at 9:19am by Aarohi..
*~*Juhi Parmar CC The Elegant Beauty*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Annie4Juhi   Replies: 1147   Views: 28535

Annie4Juhi 1147 28535 19 June 2009 at 2:01pm by Annie4Juhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index