Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

RP 55: Golden Days Of Life ~PKYEK (Page 22)

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
@sis today after sheri i went to park but it was too early and when i was going ome from park one boy in bike stop and ask an adress from me i said i don't live here so don't know he go from there after a while when i was in silent street he again came back and suddenly stop his bike in front of me and take out the gun and said don't shout if u shout i will kill u i didn't shout and he came and put the pistol in my head and said give me all u have but i don't have anything i said i don't haveanything  not even my pursue he said ur lying come on give me fast fast i said listen i really don't have anything and he said just keep quite and if u shout or complain a police then tumhein maar dalo ga he said this in hindi i was angry and i by mistaken said bloody bas***ds indians r killing indians and then he fire the gun i saved as he shoot in the wrong side and thank god his all bullets were finished other wise
@rahaf oh its going good now adays btw rahaf where did u live

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeDylove

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --faroo--

@sis today after sheri i went to park but it was too early and when i was going ome from park one boy in bike stop and ask an adress from me i said i don't live here so don't know he go from there after a while when i was in silent street he again came back and suddenly stop his bike in front of me and take out the gun and said don't shout if u shout i will kill u i didn't shout and he came and put the pistol in my head and said give me all u have but i don't have anything i said i don't haveanything  not even my pursue he said ur lying come on give me fast fast i said listen i really don't have anything and he said just keep quite and if u shout or complain a police then tumhein maar dalo ga he said this in hindi i was angry and i by mistaken said bloody bas***ds indians r killing indians and then he fire the gun i saved as he shoot in the wrong side and thank god his all bullets were finished other wise
@rahaf oh its going good now adays btw rahaf where did u live

siisShockedShocked  r u fine?ShockedShockedOuch   how could someone do thatOuch  pls take care of your self sisCry

--faroo--

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@sis he was a theif then he can easily do that and thankgod i am fine this thing happenes first time with me in my whole life and i was hell scared but i didn't tell anyone :p and don't don't cry ok :v

TeDylove

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

@sis he was a theif then he can easily do that and thankgod i am fine this thing happenes first time with me in my whole life and i was hell scared but i didn't tell anyone :p and don't don't cry ok :v

sis promise from now u dont go alone in early morningOuch pls for god sake pls...and its not jokeAngry so ise seriously lena and boys se ulajna bandh kardeAngry

Edited by TeDylove - 11 August 2012 at 2:18am

Yum_SR

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

<font color="#CC66FF">@sis he was a theif then he can easily do that and thankgod i am fine this thing happenes first time with me in my whole life and i was hell scared but i didn't tell anyone :p and don't don't cry ok :v</font>

How can anyone do this????u r fine or???the thief is so cheap...anyways hii..n whats going on??

--faroo--

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeDylove

<font color="#CC66FF">@sis he was a theif then he can easily do that and thankgod i am fine this thing happenes first time with me in my whole life and i was hell scared but i didn't tell anyone :p and don't don't cry ok :v</font>

sis promise from now u dont go alone in early morningOuch pls for god sake pls...and its not jokeAngry so ise seriously lena and boys se ulajna bandh kardeAngry

I agree with u...faroo chanu said right
TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@fati hey me fine...nd what about u?

Yum_SR

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
2sis yaar i didn't know that this will  happened i can promise that i will never go in silent streets again but going alone in't possible becuz i am alone i live alone nah
@aish lol alaah ka shukar hai i am fine but i was hell scared lol and it keep coming in my mind :p and hi

Yum_SR

Go to top