Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav-Khushi FF: ASR Decrypted - Part 5 on pg9 (Page 6)

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
This part ws amazingly written...very impactful..
And i can clearly understand arnav here...why he wud supposed to trust khuhsi when he dsnt know abt her intentions a bit...but still his act did scare me...hope he'll understand her by the time...
Cont..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

errrm

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Nice!

errrm

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Heyy!! Okay so I reserved earlier but it's not letting me edit my post :( So I thought if make a new one! :D

Anyways like always you've kept it so intriguing! And I just love that(:

You added a bit of Masti and Fun into this otherwise serious and mysterious SS.

Buaji and her "I must get Khushi married" craze is too good. But again you've changed the character along with keeping it intact!

Khushi definately doesnt want to worry about marrying anyone right now, or is it just that she wants to fall in love and not get an arranged marriage? If its that then your Khushi and the show Khushi are very much alike(:

But also if she doesn't want the marriage at all then she's changed but the same. How? Lol well Khushi is Khushi and she will do anything to make others around her happy and so she agrees.

Then again when she speaks with Shashi sir! She tells him what she wants and that she will do it only thy way because otherwise she's not doing her best. Khushi always does what's expected and more.

Again with the pleasing others around her! Arnav couldn't trust her because he was chained to a chair and being watched while she took notes on him like he was some experiment. And so to e able to do her best and get him to trust her she has all of that removed.

And now to Arnav! As they're taking him into the room he realizes how last time this woman got to him, made him react to her, made him feel by just a mention of a few certain words. And as usual he hated it! It makes him feel unsuperior and weak and he can't allow that.

So what does he do? He takes on his "Angry Young Murderer" mode. (yes I know it's "Angry Young Man" but I adjusted it to this ASR) he lashes out on her for making him feel weak, making him lose control, for breaking through the walls he was determined to keep up.

So once again! I'd say bravo! This was amazing(: I read it twice to make sure I got everything!

errrm

errrm Groupbie
errrm
errrm

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dorindakate

OMG he's thinking of strangling her???

I realized he was near the edge, from their first interview, and that as always what others think and society's norms mean nothing to him...

Still intrigued as to WHY he killed Shyam, how and why Di died, if the secrets of the past are the clue to what happened, and on and on...

Needless to say I just LOVE the whole thing...

Amazing writing and imagination...

Anxiously but patiently waiting to find out how Khushi responds to his attack...

Thanks for the pm...

Big smile Thank you so much for the beautifully detailed comment!! It feels wonderful when readers engage with the story like you do. Unfortunately, the secrets will take some time to unravel, but I will give little insights into the whole mystery in every update.

Thank you once again! Really appreciate it! 

Originally posted by vishnudaughter

Wow amazingly written
I can visualize everything
Thanks for the pm

Aww, thank you!! That means a lot to me Embarrassed

Originally posted by tsultana

First of all thank very much for the pm. Its greatly appreciated. 
Its a great update! Its fresh and intense. I am sooo curious to knw arnavs past. Also how khushi will build up trust with arnav. He lunged at her and got her at throat. Will het tears stop him?? Wat a cliff hanger!! 
Again thank u

Omg, thank YOU for commenting! Big smile I am so glad you're enjoying it so far!

Originally posted by sakthi25

Unique and typical writing style...
You are pretty clear with your words that brings out the exact picture of what you want to say...

That is very flattering! Embarrassed Thank you very much! 

Originally posted by What_the

Its a nice concept...something new...really enjoyed reading the way you portrayed their emotions...frustrated and sick of thr system asr, talented, sincere yet a little green when it comes to the real world khushi...

You should change the title to ff though! Or it would end up being a very long short story... :)

Thank you for the nice and detailed comment Big smile It's great that you like the concept!
Now that I'm reading your comment, I realise the difference between a SS and a FF Embarrassed Hehe. I haven't written for IF before, so kind of "green" as you'd say..
Thanks for the heads up! Big smile

Originally posted by icegurl789

amazing...far shocking then what i expected...arnav is showing his vile, pathetic part to her to terrify her in the process and partially to mask down his thoughts haunting him,hovering him 24*7...those hazel orbs calming his senses down...trust problem i guess!:)

wonderful update!

Eggjactly! Big smile That's a bang-on interpretation of what's brewing inside ASR's mind, expressed very eloquently!!

Originally posted by ashred12

wow...very unique n interesting concept...pls continue soon...

Thank you, will do! Big smile

Originally posted by onetwothree

amazing...Hug...lovely update...continueee...Big smile 

Hug Awww, thank you!

Originally posted by Auroni.92

This part ws amazingly written...very impactful..
And i can clearly understand arnav here...why he wud supposed to trust khuhsi when he dsnt know abt her intentions a bit...but still his act did scare me...hope he'll understand her by the time...
Cont..

Big smile Thanks so much! I'm glad you are able to engage with the character and understand his point of view so well!

Originally posted by Suni

Nice!

Thanks! Big smile

errrm Groupbie
errrm
errrm

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arina_R

Heyy!! Okay so I reserved earlier but it's not letting me edit my post :( So I thought if make a new one! :D

And I had to respond to your comment in a whole new post, because it's so delightfully detailed! Big smile I love it! Thank you!!

Anyways like always you've kept it so intriguing! And I just love that(:

Hehe.. And I like to keep the suspense going Wink

You added a bit of Masti and Fun into this otherwise serious and mysterious SS.

Yeah, I wanted to reveal some of the other aspects of Khushi's life, while maintaining the focus on ASR, keeping in mind (what I thought would be) the readers' expectations. In fact, you're the only person so far who has commented specifically about the Buaji-marriage part, so I guess I was right to have kept it short. I will be peppering future updates with such stuff, but again, making sure there is at least some ASR factored in the story. 

Buaji and her "I must get Khushi married" craze is too good. But again you've changed the character along with keeping it intact!

Khushi definately doesnt want to worry about marrying anyone right now, or is it just that she wants to fall in love and not get an arranged marriage? If its that then your Khushi and the show Khushi are very much alike(: 

It is the latter Smile

Glad you picked up on the similarities!! Big smile I definitely wanted to keep the essence of Khushi's character (and of the other characters too) similar to the show's.

But also if she doesn't want the marriage at all then she's changed but the same. How? Lol well Khushi is Khushi and she will do anything to make others around her happy and so she agrees.

Exactly! Even though she's more mature in the FF, that quintessential part of what makes Khushi Khushi, I just had to keep.

Then again when she speaks with Shashi sir! She tells him what she wants and that she will do it only thy way because otherwise she's not doing her best. Khushi always does what's expected and more.

Again with the pleasing others around her! Arnav couldn't trust her because he was chained to a chair and being watched while she took notes on him like he was some experiment. And so to e able to do her best and get him to trust her she has all of that removed.

Your interpretation is bang-on once again! Big smile It feels great, as a writer, to see one's vision translate so beautifully in the readers' minds!

And now to Arnav! As they're taking him into the room he realizes how last time this woman got to him, made him react to her, made him feel by just a mention of a few certain words. And as usual he hated it! It makes him feel unsuperior and weak and he can't allow that.

So what does he do? He takes on his "Angry Young Murderer" mode. (yes I know it's "Angry Young Man" but I adjusted it to this ASR) he lashes out on her for making him feel weak, making him lose control, for breaking through the walls he was determined to keep up.

Typical ASR! LOL 

So once again! I'd say bravo! This was amazing(: I read it twice to make sure I got everything!

I read your comment a few times too, just because it made me so happy! Big smile

Thank you so, so much for the comment!! Big smile I absolutely love the way you engage with the story! And I really, truly appreciate it a lot Embarrassed 

Edited by errrm - 21 August 2012 at 3:10am

..Raizada..

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Awh I don't get a reply to my LONG comment :(
rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Nice ff.

errrm

errrm Groupbie
errrm
errrm

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@ Arina: Meri yeh majaal! Check th post thats just above urs :P lol.

Thanks Rajul! :)

..Raizada..

Go to top