Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I love it so far...I hope you continue writing! 
errrm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you to all commenters and likers πŸ˜ƒ My individual responses in blue.

Originally posted by: What_the

Oops i reserved a post above your update...what a booboo!!!

It was a nice update...they are bonding...i know he is going to use her as his escape route but i hope he will not do wrong by her...

Not a booboo at all! Your enthusiasm was very flattering, I thought! πŸ˜³
Thank you for commenting!!

Originally posted by: jen_x

thanks you! Wow they meet again... After 6 years.. and he said sorry :) Poor Payal, she died...

Yes, I've got a thing for tragedy, but I'll try not to have too many people die by the end of the FF πŸ˜‰ No actually, I just thought it would help them bond if there were parallels in their lives to help them relate to each other.

Originally posted by: tsultana

Omgg beautiful update!! So emotional. I loved how arnav couldnt go ahead with wat he had planned. Wats more great was he apologised to her head down n she forgave him...
Thank u for the pm x

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ I was in two minds regarding the apologising bit. I was worried it might be too quick a change from his former hatred of her. But then I figured that since he's lost his sister too, bearing the guilt (even very indirectly) for Payal's suffering would prompt him into showing more compassion.

Originally posted by: Arina_R

Res. I know I have two RES's to edit but I've been a bit busy. Sorry! Will get them both done by tomorrow!

It's cool Arina dear! Whenever you can πŸ˜Š
But sooner would be nice.. think of poor Nirav πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Wow! Beautifully written! Please Continue Soon!

Thanks, will do πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

amazingggπŸ˜‰

thanks sooo much for pm

Thank you πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sakthi25

Woah! he admitted his mistake to her...

Yes, I figured it would be cruel to have him burdened by even more guilt πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: dorindakate

Thanks for the pm...

What a turn in direction...whew...didn't see it coming...

I thought that Arnav would continue on with his plan to use her for a long time...you succeeded in shocking me...

I wasn't prepared for Arnav to feel guilt over the Sheesh Mahal incident...'course I didn't know that Payal had died at the hands of her husband and his family either...poor Payal, Khushi and family...but he easily could have been insensitive...my sister died--so what if yours did too...

So..he already realizes what a unique person Khushi is...sees her worth...her value...already loving her..wanting to protect her..but alas...the one she needs protection from is himself...

What a terrible place for Arnav to be in...mentally and emotionally, let alone physically...

Great story, great writing...I notice I keep holding my breath while reading each chapter...and have to gulp for air...you are just too good...

To say that I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter would be an understatement...

Yayy, lovely, detailed comment!! Loved it, thank you!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
The Sheesh Mahal angle, I had not planned for at all. It was so weird, I was just writing, and it just cropped up. Pretty cool, I though!
I had a choice between either making him insensitive, realising his guilt and not admitting it, and the present version where he actually apologises. I kept going back and forth between these options, but finally figured it would be unrealistic that he not be touched by what he had heard, given that he indirectly may have contributed to Payal's death. Plus, I wanted Khushi and him to bond. They already have so many things standing between them - I didn't want his insensitivity to be a factor too.
Thanks again for the very encouraging and flattering comment. It feels great that you engage with the story in such detail πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Suni

Yay! An update. Really liked it. Was not expecting the twist of the Sheesh Mahal meeting...

To tell you the truth, I was not expecting it either πŸ˜† It just came out of the blue as I was writing. Thanks for the comment.

Originally posted by: Hubze

Just read the whole thing and man it's so intriguing... Continue soon and plz PM me if you can...

πŸ˜ƒ Will do! Thanks for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by: freya123

grt  part

Thanks!

Originally posted by: annab

Very well written story...loving the characters.i have a feeling tht arnav didnt kill shyam..he is framed for his murder.its just my thought only !!! khushi has gone through soo much in her life also..so  its easy for them to connect each other...

pls continue soon and pls pm me whn u update...thanx...

Yayy, another new reader! πŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked it! My stories have a tendency to spin right out of the initial plan I had in mind.. so you (and I) never know what the next twist might be πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: fiano

this FF as i am reading some author book.
i really want to know how u got inspired from .

Really it amazing ...

Really? Thank you!! πŸ˜³
Where I got inspired from.. that's a good question. I'm not quite sure myself. I guess I wanted to write a thriller, have always felt for people who are in prison, and have a keen interest in psychology. So it's a combination of those. If I dig deeper in my mind, I'd say I might have been loosely inspired by 'Shantaram' by Gregory David Roberts, and Madhur Bhandarkar's film 'Jail.'

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

@Anu: Only five updates? I am wailing over here. Why oh why did you send that joint P.M.!??😭😭😭This is worse than waiting for MAK to be updated! Atleast with that I already watch PV to abate my anguish. Ohhh Anu!!!😭😭😭

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do the detailed commentary you deserve. Atleast not right now. I will reserve this parking space for my grand re-entryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.

**RESERVED**

To use an overused almost cliched filmi line..
Kittiya? Tum? Yahaan?

πŸ˜†

It's such a lovely surprise to find you here! Seeing as you don't follow the show and all. 

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read the FF anyway, and thank you so much for commenting! πŸ˜ƒ I'm really glad you liked it! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Auroni.92

That ws excellent...
Loved this part..
Do cont soon..:)

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Mxk3444

Dood I love this story it's amazing well done! You have an amazing writing style. This is one if the greatest pieces I've ever read and I can't believe I have never seen this story before :) I can't wait to read the next update so update soon!!!

Originally posted by: Mxk3444

Update I'm dying here lol!!!! But seriously..

Your first comment is so flattering, thank you so much! πŸ˜³ 
And the second one made me smile sooo widely.. I know it seems kinda sadistic πŸ˜†
I will try update really soon!

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

This FF is BRILLIANT

The story is sooo good and your writing is even better!
I hope you continue this one soon, so impatient to read the next part haha :)

And please PM me whenever you do update it :)
Thanks xx

Aww, thank you very much!! πŸ˜ƒ
Truly very flattering! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: niharika111

I love it so far...I hope you continue writing! 

Thank you, will try update as soon as I can! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by errrm - 11 years ago
dorindakate thumbnail
Back to re-read thus far...

This is one of my all-time favorite FFs on IF...

Hope you'll be able to update soon...

niha14 thumbnail
I just found your ff and I love it! Your concept is amazing! I really hope you continue!
The concept of this FF is immensely captivating and entralling. The idea of such a dark, yet vulnerable Arnav has me thrilled. And to break through his carefully built walls...I want to study psychology, and thus it has caught my attention. 

Brilliant concept, why did you stop? PLEASE CONTINUE. 
Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Concept!!!!
Please please please continue!
Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How come you never continued this ff?
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this ff is really going superb...so asr now has been decrypted to some extent by khushi:) at least now he'll be honest with her no matter what..but the last line made me a bit sad..that she was not his to be embraced..so apt yet so sad..i really want them to find their happiness with each other...pls continue this n update soon..