Frequent Posters

onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—...superb..πŸ€—
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
U've portrayed arnav's helplessness and his rage perfectly...so much that i cud visualize that part..
Amazing this ws..
Cont..
errrm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

Wow looove it
Awesomee beautiful

So awesome to find a comment before I have sent out PMs! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for commenting!

Originally posted by: -Tintin.

WOOOW, Story ; D πŸ˜³

Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Arina_R

This is definately something new! And I'm loving it<3

The characters so different yet the same.

ASR is still the doting brother for his beloved sister, but how far can he go for her happiness? Can he do something that would lead her to take her own life? Well we'll find out soon won't we? ;D

And Khushi, still so delicate and serene but this time she had a focus...that may become unfocused in the process of seeing the truth clearly?!

They both intrigue the other yet their positions hold them back...but will her job and the common sense be enough to hold her back? Will his secrets be enough to hold him back? I think not.

When chained down like an animal how can you act any less? My heart truly felt for Arnav and the way he was treated. I can see so did Khushi.

All in all I loved it. I truly didn't know what to expect after te first part but this was outstanding. Can't wait to read more and learn more! :)

Thanks for the PM. Update soon.

Dude, I just love your comments!! ⭐️ 
I think the most interesting part of IPKKND is the characterisation, so I have tried to keep mine as similar to the show as I can Embarrassed 
The ASR mystery, I plan to keep under wraps for some time, in keeping with the thriller vibe.. but yes, it will start unravelling slowly.
Khushi, yes, is just as sensitive and idealistic, but is more mature. She would be older, given the nature of her job and the qualifications she would have. But in essence, yes, quite similar.  
I did like the mind-games in this part. They will go on for some time, but eventually, you're right, they won't be able to hold back.. hehe..
I'm glad you liked this part so much!! πŸ˜ƒ I do hope I can continue to keep your interest and live up to your expectations Embarrassed
Thank you for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: onetwothree

amazing update..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—...superb..πŸ€—

Aww, thank you for commenting! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Auroni.92

U've portrayed arnav's helplessness and his rage perfectly...so much that i cud visualize that part..
Amazing this ws..
Cont..

That's such a flattering compliment! Embarrassed I wish nothing more than to have the readers see what I see when I write. Thank you for commenting! πŸ˜ƒ 

Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your writing style! I could visualize the whole scene...
What a different story - very interesting and I'm looking forward to the next update.
tsultana thumbnail
Omg WOWWW!!! am lost for words... ur work had me gripped from begining to end. Outstanding!!! Plz pm me when u update. Thank u
dorindakate thumbnail
Whew...this is powerful stuff!!!

Your story drew me in from the first about Khushi and the weather...

Love her as a shrink...

Soo Anjali committed suicide...like mom and dad?  And it must have all been Shyam's fault--he was probably living a double life-the public one..Defender of the Downtrodden...and the private one..must have been too hurtful for Di to face...

JUST can't wait to find out what went down--what drove Anjali and then Arnav...

The story is just so intriguing, can see ASR losing it if Di died and killing Shyam...

Anxiously but patiently waiting for more of the story...
sugarcane thumbnail
Very original and interesting. Please update.
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
plzz pm me when u update...its so interesting!
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful update <33

-Farwii.
errrm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suni

Love your writing style! I could visualize the whole scene...

What a different story - very interesting and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Thank you so much!! Very flattering πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tsultana

Omg WOWWW!!! am lost for words... ur work had me gripped from begining to end. Outstanding!!! Plz pm me when u update. Thank u

Gee, thank YOU!! I am so glad you liked it so much!

Originally posted by: dorindakate

Whew...this is powerful stuff!!!

Your story drew me in from the first about Khushi and the weather...

Love her as a shrink...

Soo Anjali committed suicide...like mom and dad?  And it must have all been Shyam's fault--he was probably living a double life-the public one..Defender of the Downtrodden...and the private one..must have been too hurtful for Di to face...

JUST can't wait to find out what went down--what drove Anjali and then Arnav...

The story is just so intriguing, can see ASR losing it if Di died and killing Shyam...

Anxiously but patiently waiting for more of the story...

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you!! Lovely comment, very encouraging 😳 And oye, you seem to have anticipated most of the story to come already. Now I guess I need to subvert all expectations and make Shyam the hero of my fanfic πŸ˜† Ok ok, I'm joking. Please don't abandon the fanfic!!

Originally posted by: sugarcane

Very original and interesting. Please update.

Thanks, glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: icegurl789

plzz pm me when u update...its so interesting!

Thank you, will do! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: --SweetFarwii--

Beautiful update <33

-Farwii.

Aww, thank you Farwii! πŸ˜ƒ

@ all, updating now... Will be sending PMs later. Thank you once again!! You all rock ⭐️