Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

IS CARACTER INDRA IS OUT OF WORLD CARACTER (Page 3)

Poll Question: IS CARACTER INDRA IS OUT OF WORLD CARACTER

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.50%]
10 [25.00%]
28 [70.00%]
1 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I know a living breathing example. LOLBut yes exaggerated characterization will be there in a fictional story. There is a reason its called fiction. But yeah does exist. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007tanusheeRasha4eva-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i m proud tht rati is doing such role...she is doing justice to the chractr given to her but i wish cvs isko thoda real ki tarhe dikhate to aaj ye top pe hota...isko fiction ka roop deke sare concept ka nash kr diya...indira ke k ek dialogue sune hue lagte heine...when i came 2 know abt the concept of the show ..i was v happy but aftr seeing its presentation i was sad...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Anu_1AnkitalovesHDAngels_Sweetz-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanushee

i m proud tht rati is doing such role...she is doing justice to the chractr given to her but i wish cvs isko thoda real ki tarhe dikhate to aaj ye top pe hota...isko fiction ka roop deke sare concept ka nash kr diya...indira ke k ek dialogue sune hue lagte heine...when i came 2 know abt the concept of the show ..i was v happy but aftr seeing its presentation i was sad...

Tanushee di: I completely agree. The presentation fails it. But unfortunately thats the problem with Indian television. A serial runs for 2-3 years and to keep up with the competition a lot of drama is added and it becomes unreal. Smile See pple have questioned Indira's judgement constantly over lying about her pregnancy. But if she did not lie then the track would have stopped there and then. But instead because of the lie we get to see all this drama and Rishi moving out of the house etc. They managed to stretch it all becos of making Indira and Rishi act exactly opposite to what the situation demanded from them. The telly world!!! LOL Pple should seriously stop trying to make it analogous to real life. Its fiction and will remain so. LOL While this forum battles, Rati and Sumit must be having a bawl somewhere far away reading HD and its viewers reactions. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007tanusheeRasha4eva-PD-Angels_Sweetz

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
u r absolutley right ankita...agr is show ko real hi rhene dete then is show ka roop alag hi hota...as far as rati is concerned she believes in hard work which she is doing n she dsnt think abt trps...when she selected this show she was v happy...she herself told me...now how she feels ..i hv no idea but i know one thing tht she is making every effort to bring her chrACTR aliv e...n i think she hs bn doing it v well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007AnkitalovesHDAngels_Sweetz-PD-

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

yes indira's character is out of the world.  Cv's are making her Mahaan.

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanushee

u r absolutley right ankita...agr is show ko real hi rhene dete then is show ka roop alag hi hota...as far as rati is concerned she believes in hard work which she is doing n she dsnt think abt trps...when she selected this show she was v happy...she herself told me...now how she feels ..i hv no idea but i know one thing tht she is making every effort to bring her chrACTR aliv e...n i think she hs bn doing it v well...

OMG tanushee di are you personally acquainted with Rati??? Shocked How do you know her?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanushee.ByGod.Nancy

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
ankita...i hv met hr twice n she is v down to earth girll...n v loving too...Big smile

ratibob007AnkitalovesHD-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
when she was shooting at delhi thn i met her twice..

ratibob007AnkitalovesHD-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index