Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

IS CARACTER INDRA IS OUT OF WORLD CARACTER (Page 2)

Poll Question: IS CARACTER INDRA IS OUT OF WORLD CARACTER

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.50%]
10 [25.00%]
28 [70.00%]
1 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
may b u have not met such kind of ppl who sacrifice their life in this way...it happns in reality also...it not rare now days but i will agree with u tht not every person is capabel of such things...with such kind of econmy now days middel class is vanishing...either thy r becoming rich  or v poor...so thy want it or not thy hv to sacrifice...n girls r more bound to do tht...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

bishwadeepak IF-Dazzler
bishwadeepak
bishwadeepak

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanushee

may b u have not met such kind of ppl who sacrifice their life in this way...it happns in reality also...it not rare now days but i will agree with u tht not every person is capabel of such things...with such kind of econmy now days middel class is vanishing...either thy r becoming rich  or v poor...so thy want it or not thy hv to sacrifice...n girls r more bound to do tht...
i think u r not familiar with current situation prevailing in society ,where the person r trying to snatch the other cake,sacrifice r only like nice word
tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
how old r u dear...i m very senior to u n have seen the world...n met such kind of ppl...who r v much part of this society...

n u r v right tht ppl r snatching but i hv met many girls who really live for thr family...

Edited by tanushee - 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm
bishwadeepak IF-Dazzler
bishwadeepak
bishwadeepak

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanushee

how old r u dear...i m very senior to u n have seen the world...n met such kind of ppl...who r v much part of this society...

n u r v right tht ppl r snatching but i hv met many girls who really live for thr family...
i have also seen the world ,and only having more age not gurantee that the thinking capability is also more
so dear i am 24 can u discolse ur age
kaya123 Senior Member
kaya123
kaya123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hmm i think people like these do exist...i dont know any girl like this but do know one guy like this who has practicaly been living for his family since past 5 yrs and giving everything that he is earning to them ,...even though they do not ever give anything in return even emotionallly...whenever we try to tell him why he is doing to much when he gets nothing in return he actaully gets angry and says that they are his family (in this case the family lives separate then him in another city)...so whenever i see him i think of indira...although i am never able to understand fully how people can be so self sacrificing...i think its inherent in them...they do not even realise how much they are acrificing in their own lives for others...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007tanushee-PD-

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
darling i m in 40 s...so know more then u n i belong to chandni chowk ...n seen such kind of sacrifices...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-PD-

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Only this part I felt unrealistic, was going to marriage bureau   and hunting the bride for her husband with out his consent.  As no wife wants to marry of her husband while she is living. 

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
agree anu...indira is intelligent n caring n she knows tht rishi has done a lot for her n in return she wants to get him married...yes it is rare tht it occur to any on e easily but it is wuite possibl to feel tht way...rishi is young n indira knows tht how badly her death will effect rishi...so wants to see him settel dwn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-PD-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index