YES
NO
THIS TYPE OF CARACTER R RARED SPECIES
CAN'T SAY
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
IF U LIKE TO VOTE AND COMMENTS U R WELCOME

is tarhe ki khani sAChi hei...aaj ke mahol mei ..indira jesi bahut heine jo akele family chala rahi heine...koi tuti shadi se nikal kr ...koi shadi na krke...koi jiska father na ho...or eisi families bhi heine jis mei mard kam nahi krte ..nikme hote heine...it is v real character...

i totally agreed with u my friend there r several girls which r bread feeder of their whole family,but this caracter is shown as idol of sacrifies and this is something more than reality.
yes true...it is more thn reality but now it is becoming story of many families...the working girls who r earning r looking aftr thr family n for this thy hv to sacrifice...
character is real but presentation is artifitial...
Originally posted by tanushee

yes true...it is more thn reality but now it is becoming story of many families...the working girls who r earning r looking aftr thr family n for this thy hv to sacrifice...
but the ratio of this type of girls r very few so they can be put in rared species,
this type of sacrifice r only pleasent on the screen in real life it is just opposite in reality
Originally posted by KajAnj

voted.
thanks dear
may b u have not met such kind of ppl who sacrifice their life in this way...it happns in reality also...it not rare now days but i will agree with u tht not every person is capabel of such things...with such kind of econmy now days middel class is vanishing...either thy r becoming rich  or v poor...so thy want it or not thy hv to sacrifice...n girls r more bound to do tht...
Originally posted by tanushee

may b u have not met such kind of ppl who sacrifice their life in this way...it happns in reality also...it not rare now days but i will agree with u tht not every person is capabel of such things...with such kind of econmy now days middel class is vanishing...either thy r becoming rich  or v poor...so thy want it or not thy hv to sacrifice...n girls r more bound to do tht...
i think u r not familiar with current situation prevailing in society ,where the person r trying to snatch the other cake,sacrifice r only like nice word
how old r u dear...i m very senior to u n have seen the world...n met such kind of ppl...who r v much part of this society...

n u r v right tht ppl r snatching but i hv met many girls who really live for thr family...
Edited by tanushee - 11 years ago