Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

PLS PLS PLS FANS OF THE SHOW LET MB CRY! (Page 5)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Res... will comment later Tongue
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">You like my advice or not do the same ek kaan se suno dusre kaan se nikalo... waaah waaah waaahROFLROFLROFL</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#0099cc">Ok seriously, I don't think people have problem with emotional scenes... If you see MEIEJ mein sab bohut rote hain... Toh kabhi Madhu, toh Kabhi Trisha, Paddy, Roma and even ShamsherLOLAnd even I like emotional scenes when it takes your heart away from your body... For example remember PKYEK's last episode from season one (For me PKYEK ended there), Abhay faced Maithali who punished him and then Piya. Na chahte hue bhi Abhay erased her memory and khud ko maar dala phir se ek baar that was heart touching yaar... I love such sad things... so no I don't thing people are against emotional scenes... I am not saying Shamsher dying is not emotional enough, it is but haad hoti hai... 3 episodes only rona dhonaShockedShockedShockedI guess first time I am seeing thisLOLI mean I have seen shows in which they show crying scenes for weeks but saath mein they also show other type of scenes... that's why we were all fed up of the NON STOP rona dhona and upar se no RKLOL</font></font>

fair point and very welll explained...I hope this will clear a lot of misunderstandings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Yaar kya musibaat a gayi.Hum VD fans ke funny posts,masti se DD fans ko problem ho gayi...unke senti posts nd crying se hume problem ho gayi.Hope in future the differences between us will decrease

carisma2

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear, Agree only bcoz of different sentiments n POV this forum some time bacome battle ground...

carisma2

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

omg i am glad i found this topic... i just made a post today equating RK to Ballu in marriage...and some fans took it very seriously...i have made posts to praise RK and DVD mostly...but somehow it was taken as bashing by some RK only fans...what to do?...yes we should try not to take so much to heart...nice post!

I saw this post too and there even VD fans are having problem with the discussion. So it is not only DD fans who reacts to things. It is from both sides. Even VD fans react when a newbie come and say RK is the villian in the show and things like that. THe way they react is differnet. They react in a fun way and we DD fnas react seriously. But the reaction is the same right.

So why blame only DD fans for getting senti. If all the fans here are the same kind of people, what is the fun on the fourm. It should be balanced, Fun posts, serious posts and also emotional and posts too could make forum more interesting.

We just had to make an effort to respect each other's feelings and undersatnd each other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxcarisma2Manonidzundisclosed

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Res... will comment later Tongue
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">You like my advice or not do the same ek kaan se suno dusre kaan se nikalo... waaah waaah waaahROFLROFLROFL</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#0099cc">Ok seriously, I don't think people have problem with emotional scenes... If you see MEIEJ mein sab bohut rote hain... Toh kabhi Madhu, toh Kabhi Trisha, Paddy, Roma and even ShamsherLOLAnd even I like emotional scenes when it takes your heart away from your body... For example remember PKYEK's last episode from season one (For me PKYEK ended there), Abhay faced Maithali who punished him and then Piya. Na chahte hue bhi Abhay erased her memory and khud ko maar dala phir se ek baar that was heart touching yaar... I love such sad things... so no I don't thing people are against emotional scenes... I am not saying Shamsher dying is not emotional enough, it is but haad hoti hai... 3 episodes only rona dhonaShockedShockedShockedI guess first time I am seeing thisLOLI mean I have seen shows in which they show crying scenes for weeks but saath mein they also show other type of scenes... that's why we were all fed up of the NON STOP rona dhona and upar se no RKLOL</font></font>

fair point and very welll explained...I hope this will clear a lot of misunderstandings.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">Do you think people will read my comment ? And read whole comment ? They will only read the parts they want to seeLOL</font>
my like button ko lanath lagi hai... I hope they do. There is always hope for evolution.

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

carisma2

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
behudi awsome post..finaly ye post mujhe mila..

Faru..ur right tera comment koi nehi parta..main to esa koi bhi comment nehi parti jism  ain 4 se jyada line ho...isi liye teri coomet nehi pari..ROFLROFL

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index