Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

PLS PLS PLS FANS OF THE SHOW LET MB CRY! (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jubilant

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Jubilant

its ok if ur making fun of madhu n dont like her crying ... Its ok DD fans doesnt own madhu character ... But making fun of DD's fans calling them nari shakti morcha team, lesbo, immature this is what hurts ... As DDian i will drool on her if she will sneeze Embarrassed this is our love for her ... We r not into all this ... The forum we belong wahan esa kuch nahi tha na... Adjust hone me wakt lagta haiSmile hope me ne boring bhashaan nhi diya like Starplus heroineConfused
Bikul Pratigya style mein bashan diya. Lol (Pratigya our bashan queen.. lol).
Seriously You're right - we shudn't name call anyone.

They call themselves names. We all have names for each other too.
When we came to the forum - we wanted to turn you all like us.. Jokers! We don't do senti! We know only masti. BUT mamla kuch ulta palta ho gaya hai.

Trust me when I joined that gang - Can u believe they thought I was a cheeky sarcastic trouble making monkey. Coz I used to initially go on PKYEK forum and talk abt the show bloopers. BUT that was discussion for me - and everyone thought I'm just trying to throw tomatoes. Later they realised that I adored PKYEK show and I'm just a behooda - and that's my style - I hope we can all gel properly one day.

That's why I made the party threads - so ppl can realise and understand whom and what we are and the way we tick. we're friends with everyone who wants to be our friend.

What???Shocked Partigya nahiii parvati is n was my inspiration for bhashanLOL actually changes cant bring in days ... Time chahiye na jokers banane k liye... Actually we all r jokers but in our previous forum topic immediately got locked if anyone use only *** this oska effect hai abhi takWink slowly slowly hi asaar jaey ga naEmbarrassed 
You know... it happens sometimes our fun posts gets closed down .. and all the hard effort down the drain. Cry

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Nice post! I see a lot of groupism and favoritism in this forum. We need to accept DVD together. I hope as the show progresses, we see a chillaxed forum and a more united fan base. Smile

I like Shrishti's posts too and always comment there bcz they make me laugh. Smile Some people are really mastikhor types and some people are serious. Not everyone can be the same. So we need to live and let live like others have already mentioned.Smile
Thanks.. Shrish and me are very alike. I love her - she's a total behoodi too.
Bec I am quite naughtee and the mods smack me with warnings - abhi meri masti has become less. Warna Lady VD was always my target.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BasiliskSheDevil

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by carisma2

U banger!
I rem that dialogue from move No Entry - B +... Lol.
Haan yeh baath achi hai!

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   

Oh! god remembered my old days!!! Had given lots of positivity gyan on my previous phorum ...   

Any ways you know what the best part is... atleast we are trying to understand each other... ofcourse time lagega but i'm sure it will all come around... 

And don't you guyz feel we balance each other... LOL

Hum rondhu aur tum dhondu... Opppss... I mean Jokers... Wink  Wah kya jodi hai hamari  Silly ROFL   

Anyways gotta run and catch some sleep... Good night Hug
We are like RK and MB... LOL - Oneday everyone will fall in love with each other.. lol.
goodnite.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

agree with u...masti mazza karo na tension lo na do...hum sbko ek7 yahi rehna h...y 2 fight n get upset over small things..Smile
True sweetie. the more we stress the worse it is for us. we shud always put ourselves and health first.
the good thing is that we all want rima. in other forums ppl fight for different jodis - and it becomes so ugly. we are lucky that way.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Thank you dear.

I understand not all ppl are comfy with name calling and U have a right to express your love for DD. I personally got angry once - bec I like Aarti - Trishna. BUT ppl automatically jumped to the conclusion that if I like Trish - I didn't like MB or DD. I ALWAYS feel that one can always like as many characters and actors as you want. Obviously you have your fav's - Buh you shud never restrict yourselves. And If I ever make a comment abt DD / MB it isn't bec I want to put her down bec I like someone else better. I just say what comes in my mind for ex. Sometimes I may make a remark on RK/Viv too.
Yeh actors and characters hamarey hi hain... we like then hence we watch their show.

Just hope things settle down and that we can all be able to make this forum rocking !
[/QUOTE]

I understand personally I have no problem if some fans didn't like DD and like Arti or some other cast. I'm sure only DVD cannot run the show. Lot of other characters too is needed and we should also appreciate them too if we love the show.

My only problem is people criticizing how fans express their love for their favourites.

You guys call VD names and praise and express your love in your fun way. We have no problem with it and I don't think anyone DD fans has make fun of how you do it. Atleast I haven't seen any comment  like this.

So let us DD fans call her princess and praise her beauty whenever we want. Don't make fun of us also calling us as lesbo and other names.

Anyway bottomline is the show has just started. So it is better for all of us if we try to get along and support the show and its leads together. I'm sure without viewers support no show can sustain longer.

Just want to mention. There are lot of awards based on public voting too. So I'm sure when the times comes for our leads to be nominated in those, it is important we work together and try to make them win. I', sure as fans we would want success for our favourites. If we are divided like this, it will be impossible and other show's fans will take advantage of this.

[/QUOTE] Totally agree with you. DD is lovely and she shud be praised. I know I praise Aarti too. And no one shud make you feel uncomfy. But those that have.. I know they never did it to hurt ppl. But you're right lesbo type words are out of order.

Amoureux-brokensoul-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

omg i am glad i found this topic... i just made a post today equating RK to Ballu in marriage...and some fans took it very seriously...i have made posts to praise RK and DVD mostly...but somehow it was taken as bashing by some RK only fans...what to do?...yes we should try not to take so much to heart...nice post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux-brokensoul-carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

omg i am glad i found this topic... i just made a post today equating RK to Ballu in marriage...and some fans took it very seriously...i have made posts to praise RK and DVD mostly...but somehow it was taken as bashing by some RK only fans...what to do?...yes we should try not to take so much to heart...nice post!

Thank you. I know sometimes humour can go wrong. I hope from now on - we'll all be able to have a laugh and joke together. RK meri jaan tho Ballu kaa bi baap hai. Lol. At least he walked twice behind a female and completed 7 pheres! Lol.

Amoureuxundisclosed

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index