Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

PLS PLS PLS FANS OF THE SHOW LET MB CRY! (Page 3)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

U banger!
I rem that dialogue from move No Entry - B +... Lol.
Haan yeh baath achi hai!

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   

Oh! god remembered my old days!!! Had given lots of positivity gyan on my previous phorum ...   

Any ways you know what the best part is... atleast we are trying to understand each other... ofcourse time lagega but i'm sure it will all come around... 

And don't you guyz feel we balance each other... LOL

Hum rondhu aur tum dhondu... Opppss... I mean Jokers... Wink  Wah kya jodi hai hamari  Silly ROFL   

Anyways gotta run and catch some sleep... Good night Hug

Edited by Azmatazz - 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx-brokensoul-carisma2

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by flora212 - 08 August 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
nice post cariSmile agree wid u...uff dun wanna write essay nw bohot hua abLOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Some of the things you said is true.

I just wish here people respect each other's feelings too.

And let DD fans be crybabies and let VD fans to have fun on everything.

Simple live and just let live.

So lets not blame each other and atleast lets try to get along for DVD.SmileSmileand the show.

Smile

Just read the last part of your post. I'm sure lot of DD fans infact all the DD fans of this show too want to have a good time here and get along with all VD fans. Maybe it 's just taking time for everything to get settled. That is why I'm asking to respect other's feelings too.

Somethings happening here hurt us too. Like giving names like lesbo and making fun when we praise DD cos most of us are girls and drooling on a girl. That is our love and that is how we express it, by praising her looks and calling her princess. So hope everyone respect it.

Thank you dear.

I understand not all ppl are comfy with name calling and U have a right to express your love for DD. I personally got angry once - bec I like Aarti - Trishna. BUT ppl automatically jumped to the conclusion that if I like Trish - I didn't like MB or DD. I ALWAYS feel that one can always like as many characters and actors as you want. Obviously you have your fav's - Buh you shud never restrict yourselves. And If I ever make a comment abt DD / MB it isn't bec I want to put her down bec I like someone else better. I just say what comes in my mind for ex. Sometimes I may make a remark on RK/Viv too.
Yeh actors and characters hamarey hi hain... we like then hence we watch their show.

Just hope things settle down and that we can all be able to make this forum rocking !

xxAqeelahxx-brokensoul-Looteri_Dulhan

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie.doll

great post...nowadays forum members saying they watch show cuz of DD n some of VD.. if it will continue like this so the peace on forum will b ruined n the trp's would  not increase...

Very true - am sure comment as such can hurt. I know DD fans joined for DD and VD fans for VD. But now we are all here and accept DVD... and support our show.
BUT CV's have to be mindful that they need to give screen space to RK - Where he is not missing for prolonged persiods. 3 days without any one lead is torture.
mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
agree with u...masti mazza karo na tension lo na do...hum sbko ek7 yahi rehna h...y 2 fight n get upset over small things..Smile

carisma2

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] Thank you dear.

I understand not all ppl are comfy with name calling and U have a right to express your love for DD. I personally got angry once - bec I like Aarti - Trishna. BUT ppl automatically jumped to the conclusion that if I like Trish - I didn't like MB or DD. I ALWAYS feel that one can always like as many characters and actors as you want. Obviously you have your fav's - Buh you shud never restrict yourselves. And If I ever make a comment abt DD / MB it isn't bec I want to put her down bec I like someone else better. I just say what comes in my mind for ex. Sometimes I may make a remark on RK/Viv too.
Yeh actors and characters hamarey hi hain... we like then hence we watch their show.

Just hope things settle down and that we can all be able to make this forum rocking !
[/QUOTE]

I understand personally I have no problem if some fans didn't like DD and like Arti or some other cast. I'm sure only DVD cannot run the show. Lot of other characters too is needed and we should also appreciate them too if we love the show.

My only problem is people criticizing how fans express their love for their favourites.

You guys call VD names and praise and express your love in your fun way. We have no problem with it and I don't think anyone DD fans has make fun of how you do it. Atleast I haven't seen any comment  like this.

So let us DD fans call her princess and praise her beauty whenever we want. Don't make fun of us also calling us as lesbo and other names.

Anyway bottomline is the show has just started. So it is better for all of us if we try to get along and support the show and its leads together. I'm sure without viewers support no show can sustain longer.

Just want to mention. There are lot of awards based on public voting too. So I'm sure when the times comes for our leads to be nominated in those, it is important we work together and try to make them win. I', sure as fans we would want success for our favourites. If we are divided like this, it will be impossible and other show's fans will take advantage of this.

Precious_Palmysteriousmillicarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hey carisma..

firstly i was so hesitant to open the post after seeing the title,   thinking of ane more negative postAngry

but i loved it... we want peace and unity in the forum  without bashing each other...
Thankyou.. Yeh mere catchy title ka natheeja hai. Ache achon ko hila de! Lol

I'm glad that the post was a enjoyable one for you.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index