Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

PLS PLS PLS FANS OF THE SHOW LET MB CRY! (Page 2)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Loved you post... Nice one...  Smile

Live and let Live... PEACE ... Enjoy and have fun... Baat ko wahi ki wahi khatam karo... Don't stretch it like a rubber band LOL

And just one thing here... and this is for all... it will be great to be a little sensitive to the choice of words... it won't hurt... Embarrassed

Thanks for the great post deary... Loved it... Smile
Thank you my dear - and thank you for being a great sport and being positive!

Oh! B +ve is my favourite quote... just recently removed that from my signature.. LOL

Positivity toh mere khoon mein daudti hai Wink .. Just kidding... Have fun... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-carisma2

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Some of the things you said is true.

I just wish here people respect each other's feelings too.

And let DD fans be crybabies and let VD fans to have fun on everything.

Simple live and just let live.

So lets not blame each other and atleast lets try to get along for DVD.SmileSmileand the show.

Smile

Just read the last part of your post. I'm sure lot of DD fans infact all the DD fans of this show too want to have a good time here and get along with all VD fans. Maybe it 's just taking time for everything to get settled. That is why I'm asking to respect other's feelings too.

Somethings happening here hurt us too. Like giving names like lesbo and making fun when we praise DD cos most of us are girls and drooling on a girl. That is our love and that is how we express it, by praising her looks and calling her princess. So hope everyone respect it.

Edited by Shahisthi - 08 August 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectbinjuPrecious_PalAmoureuxxxAqeelahxxcarisma2

annie.doll Goldie
annie.doll
annie.doll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
great post...nowadays forum members saying they watch show cuz of DD n some of VD.. if it will continue like this so the peace on forum will b ruined n the trp's would  not increase...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I hate tears.

But its good to show emotion lekin limit mai.

Rk MADHU koh seekhayega ke apne emotions koh kabu kaise karte hai aur Madhu bhi RK ko sekhayega insaan hone ki kyaa meaning hai

Us FANS just need to chill and enjoy.

I love SHRISHTI AND NISHIS posts along with FARAH'S coz they make me smile
Wait do not cross the threshold..
Pehle naryal (coconut) podh dhoon.
Been a long time Ayesha..

I agree with your comments. CV's tho viewers ki kam hi sunthey hain. I just hope we can have a chillaxed atmosphere here..
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hey carisma..

firstly i was so hesitant to open the post after seeing the title,   thinking of ane more negative postAngry

but i loved it... we want peace and unity in the forum  without bashing each other...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx-brokensoul-carisma2

Jubilant Goldie
Jubilant
Jubilant

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jubilant

its ok if ur making fun of madhu n dont like her crying ... Its ok DD fans doesnt own madhu character ... But making fun of DD's fans calling them nari shakti morcha team, lesbo, immature this is what hurts ... As DDian i will drool on her if she will sneeze Embarrassed this is our love for her ... We r not into all this ... The forum we belong wahan esa kuch nahi tha na... Adjust hone me wakt lagta haiSmile hope me ne boring bhashaan nhi diya like Starplus heroineConfused
Bikul Pratigya style mein bashan diya. Lol (Pratigya our bashan queen.. lol).
Seriously You're right - we shudn't name call anyone.

They call themselves names. We all have names for each other too.
When we came to the forum - we wanted to turn you all like us.. Jokers! We don't do senti! We know only masti. BUT mamla kuch ulta palta ho gaya hai.

Trust me when I joined that gang - Can u believe they thought I was a cheeky sarcastic trouble making monkey. Coz I used to initially go on PKYEK forum and talk abt the show bloopers. BUT that was discussion for me - and everyone thought I'm just trying to throw tomatoes. Later they realised that I adored PKYEK show and I'm just a behooda - and that's my style - I hope we can all gel properly one day.

That's why I made the party threads - so ppl can realise and understand whom and what we are and the way we tick. we're friends with everyone who wants to be our friend.

What???Shocked Partigya nahiii parvati is n was my inspiration for bhashanLOL actually changes cant bring in days ... Time chahiye na jokers banane k liye... Actually we all r jokers but in our previous forum topic immediately got locked if anyone use only *** this oska effect hai abhi takWink slowly slowly hi asaar jaey ga naEmbarrassed 

carisma2

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Nice post! I see a lot of groupism and favoritism in this forum. We need to accept DVD together. I hope as the show progresses, we see a chillaxed forum and a more united fan base. Smile

I like Shrishti's posts too and always comment there bcz they make me laugh. Smile Some people are really mastikhor types and some people are serious. Not everyone can be the same. So we need to live and let live like others have already mentioned.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevilcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Loved you post... Nice one...  Smile

Live and let Live... PEACE ... Enjoy and have fun... Baat ko wahi ki wahi khatam karo... Don't stretch it like a rubber band LOL

And just one thing here... and this is for all... it will be great to be a little sensitive to the choice of words... it won't hurt... Embarrassed

Thanks for the great post deary... Loved it... Smile
Thank you my dear - and thank you for being a great sport and being positive!

Oh! B +ve is my favourite quote... just recently removed that from my signature.. LOL

Positivity toh mere khoon mein daudti hai Wink .. Just kidding... Have fun... Smile
U banger!
I rem that dialogue from move No Entry - B +... Lol.
Haan yeh baath achi hai!

Amoureux

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index