Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
agree with u...masti mazza karo na tension lo na do...hum sbko ek7 yahi rehna h...y 2 fight n get upset over small things..😊
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you dear.

I understand not all ppl are comfy with name calling and U have a right to express your love for DD. I personally got angry once - bec I like Aarti - Trishna. BUT ppl automatically jumped to the conclusion that if I like Trish - I didn't like MB or DD. I ALWAYS feel that one can always like as many characters and actors as you want. Obviously you have your fav's - Buh you shud never restrict yourselves. And If I ever make a comment abt DD / MB it isn't bec I want to put her down bec I like someone else better. I just say what comes in my mind for ex. Sometimes I may make a remark on RK/Viv too.
Yeh actors and characters hamarey hi hain... we like then hence we watch their show.

Just hope things settle down and that we can all be able to make this forum rocking !

I understand personally I have no problem if some fans didn't like DD and like Arti or some other cast. I'm sure only DVD cannot run the show. Lot of other characters too is needed and we should also appreciate them too if we love the show.

My only problem is people criticizing how fans express their love for their favourites.

You guys call VD names and praise and express your love in your fun way. We have no problem with it and I don't think anyone DD fans has make fun of how you do it. Atleast I haven't seen any comment  like this.

So let us DD fans call her princess and praise her beauty whenever we want. Don't make fun of us also calling us as lesbo and other names.

Anyway bottomline is the show has just started. So it is better for all of us if we try to get along and support the show and its leads together. I'm sure without viewers support no show can sustain longer.

Just want to mention. There are lot of awards based on public voting too. So I'm sure when the times comes for our leads to be nominated in those, it is important we work together and try to make them win. I', sure as fans we would want success for our favourites. If we are divided like this, it will be impossible and other show's fans will take advantage of this.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anji64

hey carisma..

firstly i was so hesitant to open the post after seeing the title,   thinking of ane more negative post😑

but i loved it... we want peace and unity in the forum  without bashing each other...

Thankyou.. Yeh mere catchy title ka natheeja hai. Ache achon ko hila de! Lol

I'm glad that the post was a enjoyable one for you.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jubilant

What???😲 Partigya nahiii parvati is n was my inspiration for bhashanπŸ˜† actually changes cant bring in days ... Time chahiye na jokers banane k liye... Actually we all r jokers but in our previous forum topic immediately got locked if anyone use only *** this oska effect hai abhi takπŸ˜‰ slowly slowly hi asaar jaey ga na😳 

You know... it happens sometimes our fun posts gets closed down .. and all the hard effort down the drain. 😭
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Nice post! I see a lot of groupism and favoritism in this forum. We need to accept DVD together. I hope as the show progresses, we see a chillaxed forum and a more united fan base. πŸ˜Š

I like Shrishti's posts too and always comment there bcz they make me laugh. 😊 Some people are really mastikhor types and some people are serious. Not everyone can be the same. So we need to live and let live like others have already mentioned.😊

Thanks.. Shrish and me are very alike. I love her - she's a total behoodi too.
Bec I am quite naughtee and the mods smack me with warnings - abhi meri masti has become less. Warna Lady VD was always my target.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

🀣  πŸ€£  πŸ€£   

Oh! god remembered my old days!!! Had given lots of positivity gyan on my previous phorum ...   

Any ways you know what the best part is... atleast we are trying to understand each other... ofcourse time lagega but i'm sure it will all come around... 

And don't you guyz feel we balance each other... πŸ˜†

Hum rondhu aur tum dhondu... Opppss... I mean Jokers... πŸ˜‰  Wah kya jodi hai hamari  πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£   

Anyways gotta run and catch some sleep... Good night πŸ€—

We are like RK and MB... LOL - Oneday everyone will fall in love with each other.. lol.
goodnite.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandymore

agree with u...masti mazza karo na tension lo na do...hum sbko ek7 yahi rehna h...y 2 fight n get upset over small things..😊

True sweetie. the more we stress the worse it is for us. we shud always put ourselves and health first.
the good thing is that we all want rima. in other forums ppl fight for different jodis - and it becomes so ugly. we are lucky that way.
carisma2 thumbnail
Thank you dear.

I understand not all ppl are comfy with name calling and U have a right to express your love for DD. I personally got angry once - bec I like Aarti - Trishna. BUT ppl automatically jumped to the conclusion that if I like Trish - I didn't like MB or DD. I ALWAYS feel that one can always like as many characters and actors as you want. Obviously you have your fav's - Buh you shud never restrict yourselves. And If I ever make a comment abt DD / MB it isn't bec I want to put her down bec I like someone else better. I just say what comes in my mind for ex. Sometimes I may make a remark on RK/Viv too.
Yeh actors and characters hamarey hi hain... we like then hence we watch their show.

Just hope things settle down and that we can all be able to make this forum rocking !
[/QUOTE]

I understand personally I have no problem if some fans didn't like DD and like Arti or some other cast. I'm sure only DVD cannot run the show. Lot of other characters too is needed and we should also appreciate them too if we love the show.

My only problem is people criticizing how fans express their love for their favourites.

You guys call VD names and praise and express your love in your fun way. We have no problem with it and I don't think anyone DD fans has make fun of how you do it. Atleast I haven't seen any comment  like this.

So let us DD fans call her princess and praise her beauty whenever we want. Don't make fun of us also calling us as lesbo and other names.

Anyway bottomline is the show has just started. So it is better for all of us if we try to get along and support the show and its leads together. I'm sure without viewers support no show can sustain longer.

Just want to mention. There are lot of awards based on public voting too. So I'm sure when the times comes for our leads to be nominated in those, it is important we work together and try to make them win. I', sure as fans we would want success for our favourites. If we are divided like this, it will be impossible and other show's fans will take advantage of this.

[/QUOTE] Totally agree with you. DD is lovely and she shud be praised. I know I praise Aarti too. And no one shud make you feel uncomfy. But those that have.. I know they never did it to hurt ppl. But you're right lesbo type words are out of order.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg i am glad i found this topic... i just made a post today equating RK to Ballu in marriage...and some fans took it very seriously...i have made posts to praise RK and DVD mostly...but somehow it was taken as bashing by some RK only fans...what to do?...yes we should try not to take so much to heart...nice post!

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

omg i am glad i found this topic... i just made a post today equating RK to Ballu in marriage...and some fans took it very seriously...i have made posts to praise RK and DVD mostly...but somehow it was taken as bashing by some RK only fans...what to do?...yes we should try not to take so much to heart...nice post!

Thank you. I know sometimes humour can go wrong. I hope from now on - we'll all be able to have a laugh and joke together. RK meri jaan tho Ballu kaa bi baap hai. Lol. At least he walked twice behind a female and completed 7 pheres! Lol.