Posted: 11 years ago
do you guys think taani is gonna dance at footloose competition? :)
no ways !!
she cant dance ...😕
yaar i was thinking the same... agar team weaklings ko 5 members k saath dance karne ki chance nehin milta...thn i'm damn sure taani is going to perform... 😍
haan haan taani hi kyu..shivam n tambi..green hornet n the guy who teased kria ko bhi dance karwa denge ..koi aur bacha kya dance karne k liye..??

frankly telling if she will danced then pata ni kya hoga...ok she says n some think she can dance but  matching d3ians in footloose is another thing...n yeh alag baat hai agar achanak se taani ke andar kisi dancer ki aatma ghus jaye..ya fir cvs ne dance sikhaya ho "behind the screen..."🤣
ya fir achank se use rey ke sikhaye hue dance steps yaad aa jaye..

fir toh alag baat hai..waise shikha toh sakte hai...kuch bhi ho sakta hai..keep ur finger crossed..for watever u like..to see her dancing or not to see her dancing

ps: i dint bash any one..its just a character..n i didnt hated anyone or any character..i wrote this wen i am in really  good n happy mood...
dancing and tanni ya rite its like saying me getting 90% in maths or stars falling from heaven!😆
How can she dance in FOTLOOSE man??

1) She's a non dancer..

2) She has not attended weakling teams dance rehearsals.. So she can't dance what they have to dance..

3) And as neha said only 10 mins are left for there performance, so showing her learning dance in 10 mins will be the lamest track in the history of all serials..

And if CV's showed that she was practicing secretly to improve her dancing skills, will be the most idiotic and irrelevant thing ever shown.. cause she was busy budgeting for renovation of college...

And most important thing is that I don't want weakling team to spoil there performance by including tani...

-Shruti.

Originally posted by MysticLight

Vrinda's tweet sure makes one think so.

She tweeted " Who do u guys think vl save Team Weaklings..keep guessing guys..u r gonna love dis".

This could then make her character  emerge as the saviour.
What  The  Hell?
Till now whatever illogical things they have shown , some how I ignored.. But this could be the final nail ..i mean , come on ... you introduce someone as non-dance and she comes and dances 😡 on the final day without any rehearsal

do cv's think dance is a Joke ???

Vrinda's tweet sure makes one think so.

She tweeted " Who do u guys think vl save Team Weaklings..keep guessing guys..u r gonna love dis".

This could then make her character  emerge as the saviour.

I don't want her to be the so-called-saviour..😡

swaron19

I don't want her to be the so-called-saviour..😡
[/QUOTE]

Neither do I   😃...

Well only the CVs know what's going to happen..

[/QUOTE]

Really make sharon's dad saviour.. or Dazzler the saviour or even the VP but no tani..
CV's don't ruin footloose man!! 

Atleast let us enjoy the dances and footloose program peacefully .. Oh I know, you don't like fans in peaceful state.. You'er in so love with our negative comments na..😳 🤢
wat is dis!!! so much of negativity!!! i knw tanni is not a dacer & if tey show suddenly tat tanni to dance ll be vry much odd but u guys have to remember 1ting vrida is a trained dancer...