Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by Nina90

same thing as her
hero(anti-hero) forces heroine to marry him for 40 lacs
she needs money to treat her father, who was beaten up by the said anti-heroConfusedConfused

Gosh, atleast it wasn't so gori in IPK; thankfully!
no, what's worrying me is... what is it with GH and forced marriages
do they happen in real life?
is there no other way to make the heroine cry?

dont get me started on that show.. . such a let down

GH ran out of ideas and ripped the forced marriage from this show and stuck it there with edits... Angry

no offense to anyone... who is liking the track
LOLLOLactually, i am talking of forced marriages in general... and the shows in general. I have no issues against MB...

oh .. in that case

wedding in general are easy trps for any show. and forced /contract marriages .. keep that status quo between the leads same as before.. .and usally get them under the same roof. so its writers can skip a step of getting them to meet each other every time so that the leads can interact ... 
how originalLOLLOL
but i find the flavour quite offConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohnriti4utanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hugzzz Everyone... Hug

Everyone's invited Home to have...Big smile

Stir fry chicken noodles...(non-Veg)

and stir fry Veg noddles...(veg)

Please come home...Hug

Hi Sharmi how r uHug...Fry veg noodlesDay Dreaming On my way okBig smile

Yep all ready...for you to have...Smile...Divz...Superb post..Clap

I have just started to read everyone's post...

Thank you sharmiBig smile today it was a treat to read all the takes...daily thats the caseBig smile You take care of your heath

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesharmibalanclarissajohnriti4utanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

As a result of his growing love, it was clear that he held certain barriers to love, which prevented him from loving freely, that is, his desire to take ownership, to control the flow of emotions and to conceal his hearts mind. And in order to overcome these barriers, it was important for him to have Khushi back at RM, where much of these barriers seemingly exist, mostly in the form of painful memories which he knows, and is conscious, needs rectifying. How else can he prove and assure her of his love if he himself is unable to overcome the barriers to them?

Once again, his back is turned to her, just like it always is when he wants to close himself off from the world. And oh how it reminded me of the earlier days of IPK when he'd have his back to her just like he did today - the time when he stood gazing at the stars, seeking reassurance; the time when he'd denied his own love for her, running away from his true feelings; the time when he returned from his own kidnapping, having lost faith in those he loved; and now, having to confront the very past he had tried so hard to leave behind - Khushi has witnessed his aloofness and silent brooding for far too long, now she take it upon herself, as his wife, as his equal, to help life that burden off of him

That moment of prolonged silence which followed his outburst - it was as if time had stood still, and for a split moment, Arnav's eyes reflected the innocence of his 15 year old self, who was forced to carry the weight of this burden as such a young age. The moment he voiced his burden to Khushi, it was as if a huge weight had been lifted from his heart...his pained expression, not in want of sympathy, but despair and perhaps regret over not being able to save her from this tragic fate...

He surrenders himself to her, his troubles, his pain and his sorrows; but he doesn't give in straight away, his eyes tearful and moist, yet still resisting the flow of emotions...the pain he'd buried for so many years is finally being allowed out, baring his insecurities. For him to relieve himself of that burden means he has to fully let go of his emotions and open his hearts mind, and tonight, I believe he took steps to do both.

Beautifully written shaz. And I have quoted the paras I loved in ur post

satyavarshinishivikrockssonshinesharmibalanriti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

how did everyone like khushi trying to cheer up arnav...

tant... i know u were skeptical yest .. abt the scenes execution

I am always skeptical where AK is concerned ,,,

I liked the little play on the stairs and the beginning scene when she looks at him as  if she finally realizing how committed Arnav is..SI was very good in that momentSmile

Sathu should i expect a HUG from Khushi toBitwa ,thanking him for standing for her,without saying them in words Wink

I expect a lot more than a simple Hug from Khushi bitiya..  I am depending on her to start the con process..Yeh  Arnav par mujhe bharosa nahi, He will not do anything until  "DEAL ' comes  into picture...
sathu iam just talking abr 2day's epi,ek hug tho bantha hai boss,baaki sab bitwa ke uparhai,kya woh chance pe dance maarega...and a t kjushi takingthe first step for con thali ek hasth se nahi bacthi,so its 2 for tango,yes nothing gonna happen b4 the re marriage not even he's gonna complete almost kiss

Sirf Ek Hug !! ShockedShockedShocked ..U settle for less, Vedha WinkLOLLOL

sonshinenivedha84shivikrockssharmibalanriti4u

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

how did everyone like khushi trying to cheer up arnav...

tant... i know u were skeptical yest .. abt the scenes execution

I am always skeptical where AK is concerned ,,,

I liked the little play on the stairs and the beginning scene when she looks at him as  if she finally realizing how committed Arnav is..SI was very good in that momentSmile

Sathu should i expect a HUG from Khushi toBitwa ,thanking him for standing for her,without saying them in words Wink

I expect a lot more than a simple Hug from Khushi bitiya..  I am depending on her to start the con process..Yeh  Arnav par mujhe bharosa nahi, He will not do anything until  "DEAL ' comes  into picture...

Kya Kya Kya...Saathu namma tamil film la vara madri my face is divided into four parts out of shock... U r expecting this much from khushi ah

Yaar, she  rolls over him in sleep, now she just  has to do the same when her eyes are open...how difficult can that be ???LOLLOL

That is the art she has to master yetWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriti4utanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

Oh My God - My color just changed...Shocked

Riti congrats PartyParty where is the treatWink
will treat on monday...coz thats special day fr me...guess guess...Embarrassed..okay hint is I am a leo

Kahin  Yeh kisi  Raizada se related  tho Nahi WinkLOLLOL

Kya connection hai??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Riti congrats PartyParty where is the treatWink
will treat on monday...coz thats special day fr me...guess guess...Embarrassed..okay hint is I am a leo

Kahin  Yeh kisi  Raizada se related  tho Nahi WinkLOLLOL
LOLLOL well he is not related Evil Smile..he is still mine Sathu ...I lub that lion too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineshivikrockssharmibalantanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Hugwelcome to the clubBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksriti4utanthya

Go to top