Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 90)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Did i miss anything...SBS...or spoiler...??????
Any costume...
Whats the discussion...?

Na, SBS is getting started now...lets wait n watch ..
Join , Hun Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineshivikrockssharmibalanclarissajohnriti4u

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Hugzzz Everyone... Hug

Everyone's invited Home to have...Big smile

Stir fry chicken noodles...(non-Veg)

and stir fry Veg noddles...(veg)

Please come home...Hug

Hi Sharmi how r uHug...Fry veg noodlesDay Dreaming On my way okBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesharmibalanclarissajohn

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by Nina90

same thing as her
hero(anti-hero) forces heroine to marry him for 40 lacs
she needs money to treat her father, who was beaten up by the said anti-heroConfusedConfused

Gosh, atleast it wasn't so gori in IPK; thankfully!
no, what's worrying me is... what is it with GH and forced marriages
do they happen in real life?
is there no other way to make the heroine cry?

dont get me started on that show.. . such a let down

GH ran out of ideas and ripped the forced marriage from this show and stuck it there with edits... Angry

no offense to anyone... who is liking the track
LOLLOLactually, i am talking of forced marriages in general... and the shows in general. I have no issues against MB...

oh .. in that case

wedding in general are easy trps for any show. and forced /contract marriages .. keep that status quo between the leads same as before.. .and usally get them under the same roof. so its writers can skip a step of getting them to meet each other every time so that the leads can interact ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineNina90

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by riti4u

hey u all..

hey tant  and doods loved ur write ups.. 

but if khushi parents were killed by arnav father... i dont think her stepping away would be a rash ...  behavior on khushi part

as of right now khushi places arnavs parents next to hers in the heavens. 

to find out that she has given that honor an respect to her parents killer and that she herself has married into his lineage.. and is now his daughter in law...  her stepping away from arnav  would be justified. not because arnav is to blame but that is a tough pill to swallow. 

both have great loss and love when it comes to their parents. khushi is as effect by the loss of her parents as arnav is to his. 

atleast in my opinion. 

was just about to leave but this one interested me...though I think Tanths and Doods will answer you better...but I dont think khushi can not blame arnav fr her loss even if his father killed her parents,...it was not his fault that they died...and knowin khushi so far...I dont think her character holds grudges like that...

she will not hold a grude .. but blame her self for falling in love with a man who is the son of her parents killer, caring for a family who orphaned her. they both mentioned that dadi is guilty so perhaps other members knew and covered up for his dad. i just think her hurt is justified... her parents killer never got any punishment. ... there was no justice for them. how many times khushi has mentioned loving arnavs family like her own... 

c the past has NOT come out clearly ... but i basing my opioion on the fact that  guptas are the only innocent party ... as of now in the past

hey me back with ur reply...redux addiction I tell u sometimes...LOL
See two points here
- for bold part- all I want to ask..even if his father was responsible for her parent's death..how will she hold arnav responsible for it..firstly...and then if she will not hold arnav responsible..how can she blame herself for falling in love with him
- as far as caring his family is concern- it is two way street here..she has received love from his family too... specially from nani and anjali..so for that care she loves them and cares for them equally..even if one person was responsible in their family..how can she hold them responsible..fr hiding..well raizadas still havent held her responsible for hiding shyam's truth and more importantly they are not hiding anything..they dont know about khushi's parents .why will they reveal it to her if his dad was responsible..
- even after your first point is true- I completely disagree with her being justified at that case...this is to me  as much justified as saying khushi is responsible fr anjali's failure in marriage...which is also not the case...

ShinyJijigeetmaanluv

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by cutebarun

Whats my Post doing in d first page again? Tongue hmm... Perhaps, a 'postwa' to evade all the 'buri nazar' that might come to Tants n reduxwa...hehehe...LOL

"LOVE SOOTHES... WHEN IT FORGETS TO HURT..."

Diplomacy n I hav no 'pastwa' connection...Wink so i Lovd the episode... As its peeling more layers of Arnav's past...

To be honest, "aaja piya' didnt do any wonder to me and I'm glad that Arnav too didnt fall for dat. He fell for d 'emotional hug' n me too...

'Kushi finds her Arnav, jerked out of a nightmare n lost in his thoughts completly'... She knows 'the situation is grave'... Though she is unaware of d reason.. So far...nice..Tongue Bt, the next moment, I saw a 'High school Girl' who wants to make her 'roota hua' lover Happy...Unhappy

i wud hav appreciatd the Song n Kushi's act, if Arnav was 'upset' with her for 'not wearing his favrit Saree'... Bt, no Kushi, not when You see a man haunted out of his sleep n brimming with pain...
Kushi jaan, did u realy think, he saw 'Rocky' in his sleepwa n dats y, he is upset...?Wink

Cvs... I thought, you were Establishing 'Arnav's Past'... Bt, why do the 'Sing tell, action songwa by Kushi' made me think that You were Laying Plots to suggest that 'King Nero who played Violin while Rome Burned' is connectd to 'Kushi bitiya' in Lucknow... Really... Cvs... Atleast u knew dat, Arnav isnt crying bcz he wanted his wife to woo him at 2 o'clock in d night...!

Then, the 'hug'... The Moment 'Arnav' said 'Mom and Suicide'... I felt his tears...

Bt, Kushi had 'glycerine'... Or my 'unintelligent mindwa' could catch that much only.

The 'run up of Bitiya' to the Hug was fine, though i felt, her emotion lackd depth. Bt, thats fine. Which ordinary viewer Searches for such nuances. Kushi was matured enough to cradle him in a hug, n thats wat all matters in a Daily Sop...

Between 'the Song' n 'the hug', there were some dialogs by Kushi... 'naahi hum aapko change karna chahthe hai, aur naahi hum...' that reminded me where does 'Dekhna hai tho Dekho' come frm. The same haste...Wink

The morning bedroom scene... 'Kushi' was looking at 'Arnav' for d first few seconds, bt then 'JERRY' took over...Wink no complaintwa, 'Tom Bituwa' stil lookd 'Arnav'...

The hug dat Anjali n Kushi shared was good, n the 'content' smile on Arnav's face was Priceless. Dont knw whether he got his priorities right there..?

Daadi has a deeper prblm with Kushi... Now, i dont mind changing the name of our show into
"3 WOMEN AND ARNAV" ( starring kushi, daadi n Anjali)

bt, then there is a 'UF0' called 'woh Aurat' waiting naa...

Arnav, 'thaare dekh ke dekhe ke'... You have become the planet 'PLUTO' man... Dont knw... When dat 'UF0' enters n you break out frm RM system...

BARUN Sobti... 'i actually Pay 'tax' for watching you... In the form of various bills... And I must say 'any amount of Tax' is worth paying to see a 'Genuine Actor, like you emote with your Eyes...Clap

Likd Daadi n 'Nanheliya' too... Thats Nanhe +Payaliya...

LOLLOLLOLLOL@bold

Bwahahaha it surely cracked me up

As us DP name implies, the post was cute and hilarious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree07

Can someone decode the wind hint for me pleez.

Sathyaaa Cry  help..
sree, i think, the wind here is Khushi.
she danced into RM
she caused them to tear up and feel again
she made some changes
she tried but couldn't ease the pain of his past
she formed a strong bond there... with Arnav
she accepted his support because she realised she needed it
she is beginning to feel happy, she thinks the happiness will last
but whatever she did she couldn't heal him
his sadness tore her apart ( she is hurting for him)
one day, she stumbled on the past

now the question is why didn't the past rest where it was...
why did Khushi ever have to unearth it?

i tried to equate the wind with both Dadi and Shyam, but it didn't add up

can anyone else try?

Appu, reading that I think the wind means different things in different paras...
elaborate please Nina,Big smile
I want to know...
I just gave a superficial view

Appu, the first para seems to indicate the wind to be the winds of love... kind of an ode to their love...

The second one; it weirdly enough reminds me of Dadiji...

place newly found=Shantivan
one of the strongest bond=Arnav-Khushi
Helping hand=Dadi now obviously needs someone to back her; I wonder if that's why she's insistent on knowing the whereabouts of Damaadji?

The third para is about the wind being Khushi about in relation to Anjali, I think...

The fourth ones is surely the Khushi searching for the conch scene yesterday;

Or it could also be the sealed room of Arnav's heart she entered...

Its a little stupid, I know...
not stupid
see that is why i said, itried to equate khushi with Dadi and Shyam...
the thing is i tried to oversimplify itBig smile

shivikrocksNina90

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hugzzz Everyone... Hug

Everyone's invited Home to have...Big smile

Stir fry chicken noodles...(non-Veg)

and stir fry Veg noddles...(veg)

Please come home...Hug

Sharmi,

How are u now ??

Sathya...HugHugHugHugHugHug

How long its been...since we had a chat...CryCryCryCryCry

I am feeling good...The temp has gone down...But the joints are sore...after effects of high temp...

By tm it should all be OK...Big smile

HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

shivikrocksNina90tanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

how did everyone like khushi trying to cheer up arnav...

tant... i know u were skeptical yest .. abt the scenes execution

I am always skeptical where AK is concerned ,,,

I liked the little play on the stairs and the beginning scene when she looks at him as  if she finally realizing how committed Arnav is..SI was very good in that momentSmile

Sathu should i expect a HUG from Khushi toBitwa ,thanking him for standing for her,without saying them in words Wink

I expect a lot more than a simple Hug from Khushi bitiya..  I am depending on her to start the con process..Yeh  Arnav par mujhe bharosa nahi, He will not do anything until  "DEAL ' comes  into picture...

Kya Kya Kya...Saathu namma tamil film la vara madri my face is divided into four parts out of shock... U r expecting this much from khushi ah

sonshineNina90tanthya

Go to top