Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 87)

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

how did everyone like khushi trying to cheer up arnav...

tant... i know u were skeptical yest .. abt the scenes execution

I am always skeptical where AK is concerned ,,,

I liked the little play on the stairs and the beginning scene when she looks at him as  if she finally realizing how committed Arnav is..SI was very good in that momentSmile

Sathu should i expect a HUG from Khushi toBitwa ,thanking him for standing for her,without saying them in words Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisonshineshivikrocksgeetmaanluvclarissajohntanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by sarunrocks

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139031

Kya humane kuch kam kaha

Read this and see yeh log kabhi nahi sudrenge

Phir se he is going and she walking behind
tv 9 seg

Shami when she was on form yesterday he din even notice it so now its time for badlaLOL

yeah divya if aja piya was featured on arnav who was in the same mood as like in GH kya kya ho saktha tha

Kuch bhi ho sakti thi par yeh dono na pata nahi kis muhurat ki wait kar rahi hai...Confused

santhimohoortham divs LOLLOL

LOLLOL but that too right after marriage they finish here we are still waiting for remarriageWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sonshine

same thing as her
hero(anti-hero) forces heroine to marry him for 40 lacs
she needs money to treat her father, who was beaten up by the said anti-heroConfusedConfused

Gosh, atleast it wasn't so gori in IPK; thankfully!
no, what's worrying me is... what is it with GH and forced marriages
do they happen in real life?
is there no other way to make the heroine cry?

dont get me started on that show.. . such a let down

GH ran out of ideas and ripped the forced marriage from this show and stuck it there with edits... Angry

no offense to anyone... who is liking the track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineNina90

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Good morning everyone!Embarrassed

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 5:05pm

sonshineJRia

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by Shwetha!

looks like remarriage is on the cards.

How will it be??

Agar Dadi ko pata chala, will she use it to keep them separate Tongue

En Sathu En...nallade nadakatha...Shocked

Nadakkum... Nadakkannum !! Tongue

Edu nakakkapogiradho adu nandraagavae nadakkum! Smile

Edhu nadakiradho adhuvum nandragave nadakkiradhu,

For PAST--- Idhuvum kadandhu pogumBig smile

shivikrocksNina90

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Back for the present...

Tanths, did you like the editing job in yesterday's episode? I tried to find out glitches but my tech-dead brain saw nothing...

Nina u mean the SBS seg and the EPI,yep we got everything from the SBS seg,nothing more ,nothing lessLOLLOLLOL kameena CV's

Thanks, Nivi; am happy the CVs didn't mess up this time! LOL

geetmaanluv

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Shwetha!

looks like remarriage is on the cards.

How will it be??

Agar Dadi ko pata chala, will she use it to keep them separate Tongue

En Sathu En...nallade nadakatha...Shocked

Nadakkum... Nadakkannum !! Tongue

Edu nakakkapogiradho adu nandraagavae nadakkum! Smile

Edhu nadakiradho adhuvum nandragave nadakkiradhu,

For PAST--- Idhuvum kadandhu pogumBig smile

Which past, Divya? The 14 years pehle wala past obviously hasn't, na? You mean the past one year? Wink

shivikrocks

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

Lets come to the present leaving the doors of the past open ...

Dadi, the saadhwi, the one  who spent 15 years amidst the place of spirituality comes back  to the House of Raizada's  !! what happens when she comes back, Is she welcomed with Aarti, Is she welcomed  with a hug...No, She is welcomed with a tub of dirty water , which drenches her, which fully wets the spiritual lady  ... She is covered in the dirty water  by Khushi , Pure one ..The righteous one  bec irrespective of the fact that  Dadi spent 15 years in an spiritual environment, Her past omissions have  not been absolved , The sins have not been redeemed , Her decisions which lead to cataclysmic events and lead to the virtual destruction of 4 families and many lives  have to be corrected , Dadi has come to trigger  the events again, Dadi has come back to redeem herself and she will find her redemption in the hands of Khushi, who will purify her by bathing her in water ...Today Khushi poured the water and wiped the mask of piousness, piety exposing the dark stains residing within Dadi's Bosom...Tomorrow she will cleanse it..

I have been reading all the wonderful stuff that's been written in different threads following dadi's entry but this para of yours has stood out tanthya, you have described the irony of it so well. Clap This  one thought I had while watching her intro, the irony of it all; of having come place a seemingly pious environment where all these human made distinctions would ideally cease to exist and she would have lived in peaceful commune with the higher powers but that myth is just that because she herself proves how wrong that is, unless your heart and soul is into something, mere physical presence means nothing. As she steps back into this world, a place she had retreated from for whatever reasons, she proves that she had never really left it in the first place! And that infact the past moves with her, all bottled up, does she still see the world through those glasses tainted with the past? Years of penance have not been able to wash away...what is it? Guilt...or sins? And the ugly past still hovers above her like a negative halo. Obviously she cannot be at peace when she left behnd a trail of pieces...until those are strung back in some ordere, she will not be freed of those burdens. You look at the two elder women, and you cannot but marvel at Nani for who she is, agreed she has her flaws but who doesn't! At least she was able to rise above all tragedies and look after her children, and that proud look on her face when Arnav stood up for his wife, was a testimony to all that she has achieved, she has raised a good man. She has succeeded where Dadi has failed. 

The irony of it all, strikes you and you feel sad for this lady, when you see her actions ... This one paragraph in particular caught my attention for its such a poignant thing. And you have described wonderfully. Hopefully soon, the false pretenses will come down, and she is freed of that burden that not only makes her seem so regressive but sad, and she is able to let go of all that she has been holding on to, to a better place.

This is just a wild idea, but as I was watching Nani question dadi last episoode, it struck me that could dadi be doing all this for khushi and not against her? Did you notice the angry look albeit brief one that she gave to mami after Nani introduced khushi as Arnav's wife? She would have understood...that perhaps things aren't that well and decided to test her theory in her own way...and along with it test Arnav, his commitment...and hopefully by the end of it, accord his wife, all the respect that her bahu deserves?Always remember, for good to rise, there must be evil that needs to be conquered. 

I have written a lot, hope it makes sense.You have been quoted in red, iPad messed up the formatting. :S

Beautifully written, Spirit ...

Yes, the irony strikes at you , the  mouth that chants  the mantras with so much sincerity does not hesitate to be  sharp n acidic  too...

I loved the way u have summed up Dadi, Thank you for giving  us the reading pleasure

The last para  puts forth a startling notion ..we just have to wait n see...but somehow I feel Dadi is reacting emotionally to something in the past...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineJRialara3110spiritsharmibalanChitraF

Go to top