sree07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by riyya6

ROFL
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by laddoo598

Awesome analysis Tanths, Doods (you changed your username?), Bush, and all..

How amazing was yesterday's episode?? I don't want to jinx it by praising too much, so I will whine about how fugly Khushi's dress was.LOL

Its all too good, as all of you said, the 4th promo will come into play soon enough. But, but, but, Arnav and Khushi's relationship is so much more stronger an solid now, it can and will weather petty storms.

P.S Yes, baby blue font colour because I still can't stop drooling over how scrumptious bitwa looked. And he got a new suit!Big smile

Tanuuu  Hi. did you see my VM?Evil Smile

I have a question for my gutter sis.
For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
Whats happening behind the scenes? Have they done it?
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.LOL. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez

THIS i want to knowROFL
NO ROFL

As Khusi's mother Sree should know Bhat is happening in her bitya's life .I think you don't want your bitya to get  pregnant without CON right ROFL

I am a bit conventional one...Evil Smile

I want my bitiya to get married with due respect and blessing from people even if not a big fat Indian wedding. Then have their CONTongue

My baby but seems to have cooled down 
Ever since she met him never misses an opportunity to fall on him. LOL Dhak dhak acidity with the proximity. What all symptoms she showed. 
Now all dish dish dish... happily 'at home' sleeping near arnav, who himself is an epitome of self control.LOL

So let them sleep together...I have faith in them. they will have con only after marriage.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Cheena007geetmaanluvsbk2Shwetha!riyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598sbk2riyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
What discussion is going on...Its so fast today..not able to catch up...I can see all are bugged with distance sleepingWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90Shwetha!riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Back for the present...

Tanths, did you like the editing job in yesterday's episode? I tried to find out glitches but my tech-dead brain saw nothing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

SP is promoting celibacy through IPK. They are trying to replace SMJ and their theme is population control.

Nek kaam main hum unnki suport karna chahiye...

They had to choose IPK to promote celibacy? Every other show's heroine is already pregnant, or has had a kid, or has at least done it. Bleh.LOL Shows which started after IPK excluded that is.

Master chef   main bhi hogaya kya  ShockedShockedShocked
Shocked chef bi Shocked

NO con there... plz. my mom watches that show... 

they are the real brother sister couple...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaShwetha!riyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by cutebarun

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by riti4u

Bhat?Shocked
We are in same boat? Shocked Hug

Ever since kiddu track its going kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...Cry
LOL..yeah coz I myself get confusion...what was happening and what just happend...and how sudden track changed...lot of viewers wud hav felt same... like sudden disappearance of masala mama and actual mama... and now in middle of khushi manao abhiyan we got PAST...past was much awaited..ever since show started...they should planned it properly...it will give them higher TRPs no doubt but this was so sudden,...here I also want to rant on their promotion strategies...when ur past revealation is about to take place..its good that you got promo...but see level of promo that airs on Star's sister channel at same time..and just compare quality with our show's promo... Angry

Thumbs Up 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addLOL

Hey sree,riti: i guess...this is still Khushi's realisation track, kidnapping was ASR's realization track
Now this track is going hand in hand with the past...
both of them have to come on the common ground accepting each other with love,trust and understanding.( else Khushi ke liye phir se GH jaane ka bahana mil jayega)
then when the past will be out in the open...again the tagline will come into picture

I think kidnapping was love realization track for both.

This is khushi's understanding Arnav - the man behind the facade track.

Anser to her question "Aap kya hai" -  It should go hand in hand with past. Because ASR is a Man made from debrise. Unless you know the storm which created the debris you will never understand ASRLOL. So personally I have no complaints over this track.

But they did not give closure to many many many many things in the past. Tracks overlapped big time. They rushed big time. And it left lot of untied ends here and there. Thats was riti's point too i guess.

Riti bitiya... baat talkings...? Wink

sreee... me lubs your new DP...Smile

LOL finally ASR gets a mighty opponent and you think I would not appreciate her? Evil Smile

A tribute for turning around the story! and as a appreciation for the actress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

What discussion is going on...Its so fast today..not able to catch up...I can see all are bugged with distance sleepingWink
distance sleeping is OK  but what they are showing us no hesitation... come on ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksShwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNina90sree07riyya6tanthya

Go to top