IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 74)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hey u all..

hey tant  and doods loved ur write ups.. 

but if khushi parents were killed by arnav father... i dont think her stepping away would be a rash ...  behavior on khushi part

as of right now khushi places arnavs parents next to hers in the heavens. 

to find out that she has given that honor an respect to her parents killer and that she herself has married into his lineage.. and is now his daughter in law...  her stepping away from arnav  would be justified. not because arnav is to blame but that is a tough pill to swallow. 

both have great loss and love when it comes to their parents. khushi is as effect by the loss of her parents as arnav is to his. 

atleast in my opinion. 

was just about to leave but this one interested me...though I think Tanths and Doods will answer you better...but I dont think khushi can not blame arnav fr her loss even if his father killed her parents,...it was not his fault that they died...and knowin khushi so far...I dont think her character holds grudges like that...

she will not hold a grude .. but blame her self for falling in love with a man who is the son of her parents killer, caring for a family who orphaned her. they both mentioned that dadi is guilty so perhaps other members knew and covered up for his dad. i just think her hurt is justified... her parents killer never got any punishment. ... there was no justice for them. how many times khushi has mentioned loving arnavs family like her own... 

c the past has NOT come out clearly ... but i basing my opioion on the fact that  guptas are the only innocent party ... as of now in the past

Edited by geetmaanluv - 09 August 2012 at 2:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Shwetha!riyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004nivedha84Nina90sree07serialwatcher16laddoo598riyya6

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Bye Beautiful Folks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Updated post on pg 25

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6tanthya

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by laddoo598

SP is promoting celibacy through IPK. They are trying to replace SMJ and their theme is population control.

Perfume just posted.

Past will be exposed. Forget C, Welcome PConfused

I feel dumb after reading perfume's cryptic spoilers. Kuch samajh mein nahin aata yaar. Give me the gist of it, all I read was wind and storm and stuff.

geetmaanluvriyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07riyya6

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Hey tanthya gud afternoon, wow am so happy to see the complete description of ur analysis
Brilliant analysis Clap... Ur comparison is too gud and unique
Loved it tanthya... Loved the episode too... Loved arnav... I just loved the way he held her hand
Thanks tanthya for the lovely analysis

shivikrocksriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey Sathu...

well today you had me in with your analysis...frankly speaking I have never read anything related with future prediction in redux as I never believed in such predictions NOM to anyone but today you got me in...!! I just cudnt resist comparison today that you made between bhishma and daadi..Clap..the way you related that Daadi's one decision may have triggered that destruction back then...and how it was may be her guilt somewhere which led her into exile..she came back but khushi puts dirty water on her...getting those sins again out in open... i just loved it...Big smile..wish to see you often with write ups here...

Hey Riti

Thank You, Sweetie...I know , I know...All u girls from y'day are breaking my heart by mentioning that u  do not read me Broken Heart  But  Sathu is sambhaloing her heart   by constantly chanting the girls lovejjj me, The Girls lovejjj me !!Hug

I wish to write more often too..but  sometimes I get too exhausted to type down ..n I take a break..

Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinihyde2004Cheena007JRiaShwetha!riyya6

Go to top