Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 73)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nina90nivedha84laddoo598clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by riti4u

Bhat?Shocked
We are in same boat? Shocked Hug

Ever since kiddu track its going kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...Cry
LOL..yeah coz I myself get confusion...what was happening and what just happend...and how sudden track changed...lot of viewers wud hav felt same... like sudden disappearance of masala mama and actual mama... and now in middle of khushi manao abhiyan we got PAST...past was much awaited..ever since show started...they should planned it properly...it will give them higher TRPs no doubt but this was so sudden,...here I also want to rant on their promotion strategies...when ur past revealation is about to take place..its good that you got promo...but see level of promo that airs on Star's sister channel at same time..and just compare quality with our show's promo... Angry

Thumbs Up 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addLOL

Hey sree,riti: i guess...this is still Khushi's realisation track, kidnapping was ASR's realization track
Now this track is going hand in hand with the past...
both of them have to come on the common ground accepting each other with love,trust and understanding.( else Khushi ke liye phir se GH jaane ka bahana mil jayega)
then when the past will be out in the open...again the tagline will come into picture

I think kidnapping was love realization track for both.

This is khushi's understanding Arnav - the man behind the facade track.

Anser to her question "Aap kya hai" -  It should go hand in hand with past. Because ASR is a Man made from debrise. Unless you know the storm which created the debris you will never understand ASRLOL. So personally I have no complaints over this track.

But they did not give closure to many many many many things in the past. Tracks overlapped big time. They rushed big time. And it left lot of untied ends here and there. Thats was riti's point too i guess.

Riti bitiya... baat talkings...? Wink

sreee... me lubs your new DP...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sree07clarissajohnriyya6riti4utanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

chalo girls me goin...and wil cum back later ...bbyeee

Bye, Riti ..hope to catch u soon Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007clarissajohnriyya6riti4u

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
NOEmbarrassed
ShockedEmbarrassed

It actually shud be esp when they are such passionate people but creative license  ka kuch isthemaal karna hai ke nahi

See that is my point. What they are showing now is not realistic, aisa nahin hota, itna self control bhi kiskay paas nahin hota. They should have kept some kind of conflict existing between them, right now, everyone is left wondering as to what exactly is stopping them..LOL

I would just repeat what someone else said above, respect the bed people. I get it that big C is your trump card, fair enough, but at least cuddling, bitwa holding her by the waist while they sleep, yeh sab toh dikhao!LOL
[/QUOTE] all these will lead to BIG C thats why Director says CUT CUT ROFL  if scenes like in bold happen n nothing happen, they are not human... SAINT ROFL[/QUOTE]

SP is promoting celibacy through IPK. They are trying to replace SMJ and their theme is population control.

Cheena007clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

See confusion iss liye hota hai because all three of his black suits (haila, bitwa owns three black suits, I am shedding tears of joy here) have the exact same collar. But I think yesterday's one was a new addition. There is the usual black one, the one that doesn't cover his butt, and then there is the shiny black one he wore for the wedding, and then there is this one. Brand new. Probably gifted to him as a replacement for the navy blue shirt Rocky took away.

That piping or whatever it is called was also blue in color. That is how I realized it is probably a new one.

Blue shirt equals Romance in IPK LAND. Will it happen this time too?

And yippeee

No one realizedAngryLOL

Akash came for 5 seconds, said his dialouge and disappearedOuch

So what you ask,

Usually he comes for 5 episode and in every 5th episode he gets a dialogue, today he got one in the first one itselfDancing

OMG...Ur obsession with Dogra is assuming SRK's Darr like proportions  LOLLOLLOL

Cheena007laddoo598Shwetha!riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
NOEmbarrassed
ShockedEmbarrassed

It actually shud be esp when they are such passionate people but creative license  ka kuch isthemaal karna hai ke nahi

See that is my point. What they are showing now is not realistic, aisa nahin hota, itna self control bhi kiskay paas nahin hota. They should have kept some kind of conflict existing between them, right now, everyone is left wondering as to what exactly is stopping them..LOL

I would just repeat what someone else said above, respect the bed people. I get it that big C is your trump card, fair enough, but at least cuddling, bitwa holding her by the waist while they sleep, yeh sab toh dikhao!LOL
all these will lead to BIG C thats why Director says CUT CUT ROFL  if scenes like in bold happen n nothing happen, they are not human... SAINT ROFL[/QUOTE]

SP is promoting celibacy through IPK. They are trying to replace SMJ and their theme is population control.
[/QUOTE]

Nek kaam main hum unnki suport karna chahiye...

Cheena007laddoo598Shwetha!riyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hyde2004Cheena007laddoo598riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Hi my darlings Hug…at work so can't really chat…Just silent stalking you all. Bad day at work,….feeling really low.Ouch

Sathu and Doods….its really an honour and privilege to know you girls.  Thank you so much to take time and write these brilliant analysis for us. Love you to bitsHeart

Wonderful posts everyone, very busy at work but somehow managed to read everyone. I am so lucky to have found you all.

Riyya jaan….I'll keep reminding you about writing  Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Cheena007shivikrocksNina90sree07JRiaShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Go to top