Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 72)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..laddoo598clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by riyya6

respect the BEDROFL

wow line of the day...
Im voting for ASR back to the Recliner... LOL

Me toooThumbs Up
back to recliner pleez

yeah agar respect kar na nahi atha tho recliner par ajao at least the looks form recliner were far better than the present sleeping like siblings syndrome. Hum guess karthe karthe marenge lekin yeh log nahi sudrenge LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafansree07laddoo598Shwetha!riyya6

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by jusah

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
NOEmbarrassed
ShockedEmbarrassed

It actually shud be esp when they are such passionate people but creative license  ka kuch isthemaal karna hai ke nahi

See that is my point. What they are showing now is not realistic, aisa nahin hota, itna self control bhi kiskay paas nahin hota. They should have kept some kind of conflict existing between them, right now, everyone is left wondering as to what exactly is stopping them..LOL

I would just repeat what someone else said above, respect the bed people. I get it that big C is your trump card, fair enough, but at least cuddling, bitwa holding her by the waist while they sleep, yeh sab toh dikhao!LOL
[/QUOTE]

I think one solution is this -------------

Since ASR is waiting for great Muhurtham, it can be shown that he is finding it extrememely difficult to sleep passively in the same bed. They can show the great turmoil in his mind , and Dhak Dhak of Khushi  and then he should shift to recliner on his own ... ...

[/QUOTE]

That. I would love to see that. I fail to see how they can be so comfortable, as if they are sleeping with their siblings, or lakshmi jee, while they haven't done the deed yet. Sexual tension just doesn't vanish like that. Show the hesitancy, show the discomfort, get bitwa back to the damn recliner.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

va21Cheena007geetmaanluvZoyafanShwetha!clarissajohnriyya6

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

[

Ha I KNEW it.

I felt they were concentrating on the suit, the shine the cut and everything to say, We got him a new one, Can you people just shut up about his wardrobe nowLOL

How drool-some was Sanaya in that pink suit...HayeeeDay Dreaming

[/QUOTE]

Khushi's night suits are surprisingly elegant..whereas her chamkili anarkalis areDead

Still Bitwa is thandaErmm
[/QUOTE]

but honestly arnav is never the same in RM as he is in GH. at his house he is always burdened with all the probs.. so he is always shown thanda. but at GH he is care free, flirty and much more passionate. yest i didnt mind the separation ... not much romance can come after .. my mom killed herself. but friday ... they should have shown then getting into bed and have that awkwardness/ attraction

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCheena007shivikrocksZoyafanNina90Shwetha!clarissajohnriyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hey u all..

hey tant  and doods loved ur write ups.. 

but if khushi parents were killed by arnav father... i dont think her stepping away would be a rash ...  behavior on khushi part

as of right now khushi places arnavs parents next to hers in the heavens. 

to find out that she has given that honor an respect to her parents killer and that she herself has married into his lineage.. and is now his daughter in law...  her stepping away from arnav  would be justified. not because arnav is to blame but that is a tough pill to swallow. 

both have great loss and love when it comes to their parents. khushi is as effect by the loss of her parents as arnav is to his. 

atleast in my opinion. 

was just about to leave but this one interested me...though I think Tanths and Doods will answer you better...but I dont think khushi can not blame arnav fr her loss even if his father killed her parents,...it was not his fault that they died...and knowin khushi so far...I dont think her character holds grudges like that...

Edited by riti4u - 09 August 2012 at 1:57am

Cheena007ZoyafangeetmaanluvclarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by riti4u

Bhat?Shocked
We are in same boat? Shocked Hug

Ever since kiddu track its going kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...Cry
LOL..yeah coz I myself get confusion...what was happening and what just happend...and how sudden track changed...lot of viewers wud hav felt same... like sudden disappearance of masala mama and actual mama... and now in middle of khushi manao abhiyan we got PAST...past was much awaited..ever since show started...they should planned it properly...it will give them higher TRPs no doubt but this was so sudden,...here I also want to rant on their promotion strategies...when ur past revealation is about to take place..its good that you got promo...but see level of promo that airs on Star's sister channel at same time..and just compare quality with our show's promo... Angry

Thumbs Up 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addLOL

Hey sree,riti: i guess...this is still Khushi's realisation track, kidnapping was ASR's realization track
Now this track is going hand in hand with the past...
both of them have to come on the common ground accepting each other with love,trust and understanding.( else Khushi ke liye phir se GH jaane ka bahana mil jayega)
then when the past will be out in the open...again the tagline will come into picture

I think kidnapping was love realization track for both.

This is khushi's understanding Arnav - the man behind the facade track.

Anser to her question "Aap kya hai" -  It should go hand in hand with past. Because ASR is a Man made from debrise. Unless you know the storm which created the debris you will never understand ASRLOL. So personally I have no complaints over this track.

But they did not give closure to many many many many things in the past. Tracks overlapped big time. They rushed big time. And it left lot of untied ends here and there. Thats was riti's point too i guess.

Absolutely  agree with you and Riti Smile
i know...the many loops which did not get its due end yaarCry
I guess...its all because of the TRP that they are being haphazard...and are lost in translation...Big smile

Cheena007sree07clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6riti4u

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
NOEmbarrassed
ShockedEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

It actually shud be esp when they are such passionate people but creative license  ka kuch isthemaal karna hai ke nahi
[/QUOTE] passionate, yes. But for Arnav.. everything is deep... he loves deep; he hates deep... he lives deep... he hurts deep...

for him Khushi is no passsing fancy... if ARHI had got married the Payash way, perhaps they would have had a normal suhaagraat
but, it was not so... Arnav knows that Khushi is still insecure...
perhaps he chooses to wait, till he gains her full trust, till she is comfortable in her status and relationship...
just my view...
and it is not so rare in real life... it's been known to happen...Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafangeetmaanluvwin7clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Shocked

NOEmbarrassed
ShockedEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]

See that is my point. What they are showing now is not realistic, aisa nahin hota, itna self control bhi kiskay paas nahin hota. They should have kept some kind of conflict existing between them, right now, everyone is left wondering as to what exactly is stopping them..LOL

I would just repeat what someone else said above, respect the bed people. I get it that big C is your trump card, fair enough, but at least cuddling, bitwa holding her by the waist while they sleep, yeh sab toh dikhao!LOL
[/QUOTE] all these will lead to BIG C thats why Director says CUT CUT ROFL  if scenes like in bold happen n nothing happen, they are not human... SAINT ROFL

Edited by riyya6 - 09 August 2012 at 1:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrocksclarissajohnladdoo598Shwetha!

Go to top