joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

Joy loved the piya ki baatein aur woh raat  tht u highlighted...a sweet take on a sweet moment..Great going...ClapClapClap... I agree  the blame lies fair and square on tants and Doods doors for making us see entertainment in a new light... I can never go back to shirtless Salman again... not that I mind it...LOL  

Thanks Koel...Embarrassed so its a epic day for me as well,coming from you Hug
I really look upon you guys,I am so Knackered doing this tiny weeny something but you peeps just great...Clap I was concentrating more on my thing so...I'll read  yours again 2morrow!!
U write brilliantly... and  deserve a big round of applause for bringing a smile by refreshing Arnav and Khushi's moment for us..Big smile Awww...U thought of reading  my ramblings. thank uEmbarrassed

Day Dreaming me over the moon...
excuse me koel...thats modesty now,,,,when was your post been about rambing pleaajjj!!!
I just galnced through...but have to read all your takes araamse...me off now to sleep..see you 2morrow
unti then Party ooo podu to you & all greaties!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99RJXX

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
An episode that had its flaws yet remained power packed, I loved it

Highlights

- Arnav who in the past used to say what he wanted and walk away, today did the opposite. Not only did he stay to hear Dadi out, he made sure to take Khushi with him when Dadi chose not to proceed further. He did not leave her this time, a clear sign of how things have changed.

- Nani and Dadi face off part 2, this time over Khushi. Nani rightfully asked why the harsh treatment towards someone she does not know? What is it about Khushi she hates so much, does she remind her of the aurat or is this Shyam's doing? Obviously something is fueling her hatred

- Khushi succeeds in getting Arnav to open upto her, it takes some pushing but he finally lets her into a part of his life that he chose to keep buried all these years. It was the first step in Khushi understanding her husband, realizing why he is the way he is

- Anjali and Khushi's scene, a sisterly bond which has been strained is one that has not been completely broken as indicated with the hug. Anjali does not know what triggered the sudden hug but Arnav does and that touched him as he understood the gesture behind it.

- Flirty Arnav is back, scene was short but the fact he can steal a few moments and bring a smile to both his face and Khushi's is adorable

- Last but not least, Arnav coming to Khushi's defense when Dadi behaved like she committed a crime by looking through the photographs. Arnav was right, so what? What was so wrong in Khushi looking at those photos after all she is the Raizada bahu, but obviously Dadi does not accept her as one and believes her rights triumph any of Khushi's. This battle is far from over

Special shoutout to the Reduxians who predicted the twins track

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNia.DNothingLastssunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..win7ImziDiamondLifeChitraFincandescent

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Sandy:
nice point...how mother committed suicide on her daughter's wedding day...interesting...
it must be very painful moment or shocked moment for her to take life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99..mrinalini..

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i wonder this time also guptas will be invited for janmashtmi pooja.
i also wonder, dadi will know any gupta faces???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i wonder this time also guptas will be invited for janmashtmi pooja.
i also wonder, dadi will know any gupta faces???

Its possible that is how the truth about Shyam comes out as they too will be wondering where he is, they have no idea the truth is out to all. Today's episode was a warning sign that things are about to backfire on Nani for not telling Dadi the truth sooner

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99..mrinalini..DiamondLife

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Just read every single analysis on this thread. Ah, all you reduxians are so smart! Looking forward to reading the rest tomorrow!
mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
great job guys!
.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
will be waiting

Go to top