Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by nivedha84

Khushi enters into her heart , in her mind , her heart and mind churning with conflicting emotions , the pureness of her heart tinged with anger ... blows away the dirt/ the hatred / the pain that was rusting her, debilitating her .. she finds her locked heart ..opens it ..to her delight she first finds Ganesha.. who removes the obstacles that prevents her from reaching out to Arnav ... She picks on the silver objects... Silver possessed with the unique ability to ward off negative energy !! .. She finds red colored cloth, the color red, mark of suhagan, the mark of life, of love, of passion ... then slowly comes the conch in the purest white, the whiteness suggesting at the innocence , the restoration of love, Conch which symbolizes purity , the conch which will clear all the noxious fumes from her love...Khushi successfully finds the love that she had briefly lost, Khushi finds herself , her future , her love with the blessings of her Mother in Law and she is lead to the Golden tree by the daughter of the Pure Mother /Pure wife, who helps her in regaining her paradise that she had briefly lost !!
Sathu Loved the Last para,and the significance of the things and in order in which she takesit out from the box,Each one has a meaning ,so iska matlab b4 the war Arnav and Khushi will be united Physically and Menatally(they r already connected by their souls)
plz answer

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked
spiritual connectionConfused. I should rather sit and watch satsang tv and follow baba ramdev than watching this mythological show which was supposed to be a love isshtory Sleepy

It is a Love story  relying more on intensity n emotional bonding !! ..u can't have them rolling around every 2 episodes ...then the Q comes up whether they are together because they want to or bec they lust..
i dun mind not phsical proximity but for God sake can they ot sleep on same bed like nothing is going on... come on... CV plz get back ASR to recliner... what is this... respect the BEDROFL

wow line of the day...
Im voting for ASR back to the Recliner... LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..sree07clarissajohnShwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tintin70Cheena007Zoyafansonshine..mrinalini..clarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Nina90

Man In BLUE

Nivi, kaam se distract kar rahi ho mujhe! Angry Embarrassed

Awesome !!

Is that a new suit or did it get dry cleaned and hence looks brand new?

Tanuuu: Wrote something for you, do check.

I am opting for dry cleaning

Its a new one. The older black one was shorter, it never covered his butt. This was is well below his butt. Yes, I notice stuff like this.

ROFL

Tanu..isn't this the marriage time one..??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohnladdoo598Shwetha!riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Man In BLUE

Nivi, kaam se distract kar rahi ho mujhe! Angry Embarrassed

Awesome !!

Is that a new suit or did it get dry cleaned and hence looks brand new?

Tanuuu: Wrote something for you, do check.

I am opting for dry cleaning

Its a new one. The older black one was shorter, it never covered his butt. This was is well below his butt. Yes, I notice stuff like this.
unbelievable LOL

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnladdoo598Shwetha!tanthya

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
NOEmbarrassed[/QUOTE] ShockedEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

Arnav knows that he has forced this contract marriage. When he had promised himself " I have 12 days to woo you back and after that you will become KKGSR permanently". I think he had something in his mind. Legally they can't be remarried if they are still married to each other. Assuming that he believes in contract marriage ( though in reality there is nothing like contract marriage in india) he is waiting for the period to get over so that after that he will get her remarried to him again -- as per law. Now in between this Dadi has come and past is resurfacing ... He is fighting his own demons but I am sure the permanent marriage is there,  at the back of his mind and after that only he will take the relationship to next level. Just my thinking...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sg08Zoyafansonshine..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello all Hug

Sathu what a post. Amazing.  I just loved this description

Interesting Pictures , are they not ??... The Low classed Khushi and the suave upper classed Arnav Singh ..The superficial, flighty, Khushi and the sober, serious, withdrawn Arnav ..Both from different class be it financially, economically and emotionally ..Yet fate bring them together, Khushi slowly climbs up the steps to be his equal, while Arnav takes a few steps down to meet her ...They meet on a common ground of love, longing, yearning, loneliness  !! then there is a subtle switch ..Arnav who was always the oak tree under whom Khushi sheltered  now is the sheltered one as Khushi protects him from the blows of the fate, She is the shield who will deflect the pain ..who will stand guard over him ...then will come the Moment of truth , A truth which will shake the roots of her existence, A truth which will devastate her ...there comes a distance as they move away.. her pain too intense  ..She will climb onto the lonely citadel, the distance growing between them ..but they will remain connected by the bonds of  love that the pain/Past cannot obliterate nor erase !!

Clap
ClapClap

Hi Divya! Big smile

Hey Nina HiBig smile

I so want to read your post today; but work's been hectic Angry All my bosses are present. I'll get to it sometime today for sure! Big smile

Thanks and sure take your time and read my dearBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanNina90Shwetha!clarissajohnriyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree07

respect the BEDROFL

wow line of the day...
Im voting for ASR back to the Recliner... LOL

Me toooThumbs Up
back to recliner pleez

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
NOEmbarrassed
ShockedEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

It actually shud be esp when they are such passionate people but creative license  ka kuch isthemaal karna hai ke nahi
[/QUOTE]

See that is my point. What they are showing now is not realistic, aisa nahin hota, itna self control bhi kiskay paas nahin hota. They should have kept some kind of conflict existing between them, right now, everyone is left wondering as to what exactly is stopping them..LOL

I would just repeat what someone else said above, respect the bed people. I get it that big C is your trump card, fair enough, but at least cuddling, bitwa holding her by the waist while they sleep, yeh sab toh dikhao!LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafangeetmaanluvsonshineJRia..mrinalini..sree07clarissajohnsbk2Shwetha!riyya6

Go to top