Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 68)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
[/QUOTE] NOEmbarrassed[/QUOTE] ShockedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello all Hug

Sathu what a post. Amazing.  I just loved this description

Interesting Pictures , are they not ??... The Low classed Khushi and the suave upper classed Arnav Singh ..The superficial, flighty, Khushi and the sober, serious, withdrawn Arnav ..Both from different class be it financially, economically and emotionally ..Yet fate bring them together, Khushi slowly climbs up the steps to be his equal, while Arnav takes a few steps down to meet her ...They meet on a common ground of love, longing, yearning, loneliness  !! then there is a subtle switch ..Arnav who was always the oak tree under whom Khushi sheltered  now is the sheltered one as Khushi protects him from the blows of the fate, She is the shield who will deflect the pain ..who will stand guard over him ...then will come the Moment of truth , A truth which will shake the roots of her existence, A truth which will devastate her ...there comes a distance as they move away.. her pain too intense  ..She will climb onto the lonely citadel, the distance growing between them ..but they will remain connected by the bonds of  love that the pain/Past cannot obliterate nor erase !!

Clap
ClapClap

Tants ClapClap

Divya can i call you Divi ?

Loved loved the mytho detailing you have given in your post, keep writing more ..will look forward to your next post .. 

Hey cheena thanks a lot yaar...Sure u can call me diviSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafansonshine..mrinalini..Shwetha!clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

Man In BLUE

Nivi, kaam se distract kar rahi ho mujhe! Angry Embarrassed

Awesome !!

Is that a new suit or did it get dry cleaned and hence looks brand new?

Tanuuu: Wrote something for you, do check.

I am opting for dry cleaning

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnladdoo598Shwetha!riyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by -sylph-

Khushi enters into her heart , in her mind , her heart and mind churning with conflicting emotions , the pureness of her heart tinged with anger ... blows away the dirt/ the hatred / the pain that was rusting her, debilitating her .. she finds her locked heart ..opens it ..to her delight she first finds Ganesha.. who removes the obstacles that prevents her from reaching out to Arnav ... She picks on the silver objects... Silver possessed with the unique ability to ward off negative energy !! .. She finds red colored cloth, the color red, mark of suhagan, the mark of life, of love, of passion ... then slowly comes the conch in the purest white, the whiteness suggesting at the innocence , the restoration of love, Conch which symbolizes purity , the conch which will clear all the noxious fumes from her love...Khushi successfully finds the love that she had briefly lost, Khushi finds herself , her future , her love with the blessings of her Mother in Law and she is lead to the Golden tree by the daughter of the Pure Mother /Pure wife, who helps her in regaining her paradise that she had briefly lost !!
Sathu Loved the Last para,and the significance of the things and in order in which she takesit out from the box,Each one has a meaning ,so iska matlab b4 the war Arnav and Khushi will be united Physically and Menatally(they r already connected by their souls)
plz answer

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked
spiritual connectionConfused. I should rather sit and watch satsang tv and follow baba ramdev than watching this mythological show which was supposed to be a love isshtory Sleepy

It is a Love story  relying more on intensity n emotional bonding !! ..u can't have them rolling around every 2 episodes ...then the Q comes up whether they are together because they want to or bec they lust..
i dun mind not phsical proximity but for God sake can they ot sleep on same bed like nothing is going on... come on... CV plz get back ASR to recliner... what is this... respect the BEDROFL

wow line of the day...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnNewbiesoapfanShwetha!laddoo598riyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by laddoo598

Awesome analysis Tanths, Doods (you changed your username?), Bush, and all..

How amazing was yesterday's episode?? I don't want to jinx it by praising too much, so I will whine about how fugly Khushi's dress was.LOL

Its all too good, as all of you said, the 4th promo will come into play soon enough. But, but, but, Arnav and Khushi's relationship is so much more stronger an solid now, it can and will weather petty storms.

P.S Yes, baby blue font colour because I still can't stop drooling over how scrumptious bitwa looked. And he got a new suit!Big smile

Tanuuu  Hi. did you see my VM?Evil Smile

I have a question for my gutter sis.
For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
Whats happening behind the scenes? Have they done it?
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.LOL. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez

Kuch nahin hua! I will go batshit crazy if they don't dedicate an entire episode to big C after showing mental and physical foreplay for over a year! Talk about kill joy SP nuns and their paramparic ways! No, I demand proper closure!LOL

See I choose to believe they hug all passionately, and then Khushi's chastity belt kicks into action. Both of them done the
Vishwamitra avatar and no one plays enticing Menka. They go and exchange sides of bed and sleep peacefully, holding hands at most. We didn't see flowers kissing, candled getting snuffed out, no in lamhon kay damaan mein or bahon kay darmiyaan (sex songs basically), so no, nothing happened!

We need Shyamu's presence to make it happen.
Shyamu ko lao, chotey ko jagao. Or AnJhali will have to emotionally manipulate them into doing IT, you know how both of them can do anything "Di Kay Liye"..

Or the Kiddu clan needs to chase these two down again. Something about stressful conditions and dilapidated hut turns ArHi on. Weird but true. I mean
bitwa was all over her, opening her blouse dori in a freaking hut with a hay bed, surrounded by gundas, but he does NOTHING when she throws herself over him in Boo-Ah-Jee teak wood bed or when they are sleeping together on the same bed at RM. Ajeeb.

And no, what VM are talking about? The Shyamu one? I saw that.
Exactaly tanu why they turn on themelves only in stressed out condition and filthy areas. Why not in their  room. its beyond my samajh. I think some switches dont work when thery are in RM but GH its better Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafansree07Shwetha!laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Nina90

Man In BLUE

Nivi, kaam se distract kar rahi ho mujhe! Angry Embarrassed

Awesome !!

Is that a new suit or did it get dry cleaned and hence looks brand new?

Tanuuu: Wrote something for you, do check.

I am opting for dry cleaning

Its a new one. The older black one was shorter, it never covered his butt. This was is well below his butt. Yes, I notice stuff like this.

Cheena007sg08ZoyafanclarissajohnShwetha!susan7riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sampin

Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
NOEmbarrassed[/QUOTE] ShockedEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

It actually shud be esp when they are such passionate people but creative license  ka kuch isthemaal karna hai ke nahi

Cheena007sonshineZoyafanNina90geetmaanluvclarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

Hey all... Hug

Its amazing how redux has changed the way I view an episode... i dont see it... i actually observe it ... so many dialogues stand out, so many scenes strike me.. and for the past few episodes... i always have the same thought during and after the episode... Tants predicted so, Doods mentioned this... Redux discussed it ... 

So i applaud all of you wonderful minds on Redux... ClapClapClap  its just invigorating even to be a bystander to the discussions that happen here... thankyou to all of you here Big smile

Coming to yesterday's episode...

-- Arnav taking Khushi's hands and walking her away from Dadi... her saviour... her shield... and again an indication that Dadi knows something that has not been disclosed to us... when Nani asks her " Ki tum aisi to nahi thhi Subhi... kahe tum Khushi bitiya se aise bartav kar rahi ho..."... hmmm ... Shyam at play!

-- The song sequence... which could have been cheesy ... was not... how beautifully executed... specially ... "thake huye inn hatho ko dede mere hath me ho, sukh mera le le, mai dukh tere le lu, mai bhi jiyu too bhi jiye" an indication that Khushi will fight the war with Arnav... but would it be before the truth dawns on her or after...? My heart went to Arnav... it was warming to see that he did break down in front of Khushi when he spoke oh his mother's suicide... so vulnerable... and we had the reversal of the other day... Khushi hugging him and Arnav giving in and hugging her back...

-- The Anjali-Khushi-Arnav scene... good to see Anjali not holding Khushi at length (for how long?!) ... Arnav fondly looking at the two most important woman in life bonding... and then Arnav again playing their game to get the smile back on Khushi ... btw. he was looking like a dream in the blue shirt Day Dreaming

-- The "Conch"... reminded me of Redux Panchajanya Big smile ... its come to rightful owner!

The war is going to begin... 

Hey Hug

Awesome pointers ClapClap

Day Dreaming 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaCheena007sonshineZoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Go to top