Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 66)

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwetha!

I can't for the life of me figure out why these two can't have simple scenes of all their times, so here goes:

Last year Janmashtami, remember how Anjali called him up all the way from office so he can get the pooja samaan as he does everyear.

This year, I hope ( Yeah I know, she alreadly has done the shopping this timeStern Smile)

These two get sent away together cos it is the first major festival post marriage.

Khushi hurries to get her purse (money)

Arnav is surprised and asks her why do you need the money, you are coming with me right?

She glares at him but hastens to get the purse.

On their return home, she is again a bit quiet.

To break the silence he asks her

ASR: why did you have to go and get the purse?

Khushi:  Aapka bharosa nahin hai, beech raastay main GET OUT bol diya toh, Hum ghar waapis kaisay aayengay?

Even if I reach, Your family will not question you why you turned up alone, They will question me right?

Arnav FB:

Last year on JM he threw her out of the car
For her Ghar means RM.
She is not thinking of going back to GH.

Smirks:

If I threw you out Khushi, what would you do, Send me to Jail? What was that...ASR suit boot may chakki peesing and Pessing.

Khushi's FB:

Her whole suicide act and how she felt he was around and it was indeed his car she thought she saw that night in her home.

Khushi: You came back looking for me? (shocked)

ASR: Ofcourse I did, Lagta hai half of my last year was spent looking for you.

Khushi: No you didn't.

ASR: Who came for you at the Guest house?

Khushi: Who sent me there?

ASR: Who came looking for you in the middle of the night?

Khushi: Who threw me out of the car?

ASR: Who was searching for you in the Forest on our way to Nainital?

Khushi: Who put that stupid condition of keeping quiet?

ASR: Achcha who got you home from the temple after marriage? I didn't send you there.

Khushi: It was your fault.

ASR: GET OUT!!

Khushi: Dekha, I knew it.

ASR: We have reached home just GET OUT!! And remember, I will bring you back every single time.

*faltu, cheesy, mushy, bakwas...whatever*

Happy Janmashtami everyoneHug

Aww shwetha Loved ur Simple scensHugyet so romantic and flirty

i had my ver of ARHI moment from yesterdays Epi After Anji Khushi Hug

Arnav was happy and releaved atlast things r getting better between his wife and his di

Khushi ascending the steps ASr descending the steps,,there eyes meet  and Arnav extends his arms as if expecting a HUG from her,Khushi was shocked and feeling shy at the same time,looking here and there ,not a single word spoken btw them,their eyes rdoing the talking.she chides him and signals him to move asside so that she can  go,then the original scene from yesterday epi follows.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70sonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Sleepy

[/QUOTE]

It is a Love story  relying more on intensity n emotional bonding !! ..u can't have them rolling around every 2 episodes ...then the Q comes up whether they are together because they want to or bec they lust..
[/QUOTE]

But they are human beings right??!!And the sexual tension was always there..No one is asking them to roll around every now and then..But like a normal married couple..if the CV's hint at the fact that they have a normal carnal life..Then I guess it'd seem okay...

IPK has a realistic approach of dealing with things..But this self-imposed celibacy is something totally unacceptable!!

sonshineZoyafanShwetha!laddoo598clarissajohnriyya6

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by laddoo598

Kuch nahin hua! I will go batshit crazy if they don't dedicate an entire episode to big C after showing mental and physical foreplay for over a year! Talk about kill joy SP nuns and their paramparic ways! No, I demand proper closure!LOL

See I choose to believe they hug all passionately, and then Khushi's chastity belt kicks into action. Both of them done the
Vishwamitra avatar and no one plays enticing Menka. They go and exchange sides of bed and sleep peacefully, holding hands at most. We didn't see flowers kissing, candled getting snuffed out, no in lamhon kay damaan mein or bahon kay darmiyaan (sex songs basically), so no, nothing happened!

We need Shyamu's presence to make it happen.
Shyamu ko lao, chotey ko jagao. Or AnJhali will have to emotionally manipulate them into doing IT, you know how both of them can do anything "Di Kay Liye"..

Or the Kiddu clan needs to chase these two down again. Something about stressful conditions and dilapidated hut turns ArHi on. Weird but true. I mean
bitwa was all over her, opening her blouse dori in a freaking hut with a hay bed, surrounded by gundas, but he does NOTHING when she throws herself over him in Boo-Ah-Jee teak wood bed or when they are sleeping together on the same bed at RM. Ajeeb.

And no, what VM are talking about? The Shyamu one? I saw that.

ROFL

OMG I looove youHug

Waisay right now I will settle for him pulling her closer towards him, arms tightly around the waist and sleeping rather than the hand hold.

HE IS ASR YaarConfused Why has he become so Gharelu Shareef Insaan.

Doesn''t Gul  know we love the BADTAMEEZ ASR and not the gharelu Arnav.AngryLOL

*Sigh* I guess Badtamazee is a yearly thing for our bitwa. Woh saal mein ek hi baar badtamezee pe utarta hai. And sadly, our quota for 2012 has already been fulfilled. He did badtamazee when he almost kissed her after throwing disgusting looking coffee at her. Hamari phooti kismat.Ouch

I fadaq you too. Samjhi tum?Hug

sonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Awesome analysis Tanths, Doods (you changed your username?), Bush, and all..

How amazing was yesterday's episode?? I don't want to jinx it by praising too much, so I will whine about how fugly Khushi's dress was.LOL

Its all too good, as all of you said, the 4th promo will come into play soon enough. But, but, but, Arnav and Khushi's relationship is so much more stronger an solid now, it can and will weather petty storms.

P.S Yes, baby blue font colour because I still can't stop drooling over how scrumptious bitwa looked. And he got a new suit!Big smile

Tanuuu  Hi. did you see my VM?Evil Smile

I have a question for my gutter sis.
For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
Whats happening behind the scenes? Have they done it?
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.LOL. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez

Kuch nahin hua! I will go batshit crazy if they don't dedicate an entire episode to big C after showing mental and physical foreplay for over a year! Talk about kill joy SP nuns and their paramparic ways! No, I demand proper closure!LOL

See I choose to believe they hug all passionately, and then Khushi's chastity belt kicks into action. Both of them done the
Vishwamitra avatar and no one plays enticing Menka. They go and exchange sides of bed and sleep peacefully, holding hands at most. We didn't see flowers kissing, candled getting snuffed out, no in lamhon kay damaan mein or bahon kay darmiyaan (sex songs basically), so no, nothing happened!

Shyamu ko lao, chotey ko jagao. Or AnJhali will have to emotionally manipulate them into doing IT, you know how both of them can do anything "Di Kay Liye"..

Or the Kiddu clan needs to chase these two down again. Something about stressful conditions and dilapidated hut turns ArHi on. Weird but true. I mean
bitwa was all over her, opening her blouse dori in a freaking hut with a hay bed, surrounded by gundas, but he does NOTHING when she throws herself over him in Boo-Ah-Jee teak wood bed or when they are sleeping together on the same bed at RM. Ajeeb.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Thanks for confirming...sis...this goes to my fav answer listt. Thaalian and whistle.

More than past this one intrigues me...
Friday there was lot of posts vouching for arnav and khushi's virginity.
But there was none yesterday...LOL

Thought like the non existent redemption\wooing track we got a con behind the curtainsLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCheena007sonshineZoyafanShwetha!laddoo598clarissajohnriyya6riti4u

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello all Hug

Sathu what a post. Amazing.  I just loved this description

Interesting Pictures , are they not ??... The Low classed Khushi and the suave upper classed Arnav Singh ..The superficial, flighty, Khushi and the sober, serious, withdrawn Arnav ..Both from different class be it financially, economically and emotionally ..Yet fate bring them together, Khushi slowly climbs up the steps to be his equal, while Arnav takes a few steps down to meet her ...They meet on a common ground of love, longing, yearning, loneliness  !! then there is a subtle switch ..Arnav who was always the oak tree under whom Khushi sheltered  now is the sheltered one as Khushi protects him from the blows of the fate, She is the shield who will deflect the pain ..who will stand guard over him ...then will come the Moment of truth , A truth which will shake the roots of her existence, A truth which will devastate her ...there comes a distance as they move away.. her pain too intense  ..She will climb onto the lonely citadel, the distance growing between them ..but they will remain connected by the bonds of  love that the pain/Past cannot obliterate nor erase !!

Clap
ClapClap

Hi Divya! Big smile

Hey Nina HiBig smile

I so want to read your post today; but work's been hectic Angry All my bosses are present. I'll get to it sometime today for sure! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanshivikrockssonshineShwetha!clarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by nivedha84

Khushi enters into her heart , in her mind , her heart and mind churning with conflicting emotions , the pureness of her heart tinged with anger ... blows away the dirt/ the hatred / the pain that was rusting her, debilitating her .. she finds her locked heart ..opens it ..to her delight she first finds Ganesha.. who removes the obstacles that prevents her from reaching out to Arnav ... She picks on the silver objects... Silver possessed with the unique ability to ward off negative energy !! .. She finds red colored cloth, the color red, mark of suhagan, the mark of life, of love, of passion ... then slowly comes the conch in the purest white, the whiteness suggesting at the innocence , the restoration of love, Conch which symbolizes purity , the conch which will clear all the noxious fumes from her love...Khushi successfully finds the love that she had briefly lost, Khushi finds herself , her future , her love with the blessings of her Mother in Law and she is lead to the Golden tree by the daughter of the Pure Mother /Pure wife, who helps her in regaining her paradise that she had briefly lost !!
Sathu Loved the Last para,and the significance of the things and in order in which she takesit out from the box,Each one has a meaning ,so iska matlab b4 the war Arnav and Khushi will be united Physically and Menatally(they r already connected by their souls)
plz answer

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked
spiritual connectionConfused. I should rather sit and watch satsang tv and follow baba ramdev than watching this mythological show which was supposed to be a love isshtory Sleepy

It is a Love story  relying more on intensity n emotional bonding !! ..u can't have them rolling around every 2 episodes ...then the Q comes up whether they are together because they want to or bec they lust..
i dun mind not phsical proximity but for God sake can they ot sleep on same bed like nothing is going on... come on... CV plz get back ASR to recliner... what is this... respect the BEDROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinihyde2004Cheena007ruchikacdcsonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..sree07susan7clarissajohnShwetha!riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by riti4u

Agreed about pathetic promotion and jumping from one track to another without any proper closure. It has always been a problem with this PH, either they stretch tracks to the snapping point, or they never allow it enough time to establish before jumping to a new one. I assume Khushi is not going back, she now thinks this marriage is for the keeps, but why do I have to assume? Why couldn't they have shown one conversation between the leads? I am so confused now, is she still stuck on the contract thing or not?

And the past revelation promo was pathetic to say the least! Boo 4 lions, your promotion department stinks!

Do they even have one?Angry
LOL Exactly do they even have promotion department...Angry..they rely mainly on FB and forum fr promotional strategies..and do they realise that larger TV audience does not log in FB and IF...Angry..and that serial whose TRPs are on top...they get promo every now and then and that too fr silliest thing...Shocked and here a promo cums after much wait and that too disappointin one
true, they send out a promo before cooking chicken...Confused

Yaar, Issme PH ka fault nahi hai ...We actually shud appreciate the ingenuity of the PH and the clever way they make use of the net to promote their show unlike other  PH which do not know how to utilize the net...

Promo is decided by channel   n only after that PH get involved..
Even content or concept of promo is also decided by channel kya? Shocked..Sathu,I genuinely feel they are lacking in eye catching promos...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafansonshine..mrinalini..sree07clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by sree07

Awesome analysis Tanths, Doods (you changed your username?), Bush, and all..

How amazing was yesterday's episode?? I don't want to jinx it by praising too much, so I will whine about how fugly Khushi's dress was.LOL

Its all too good, as all of you said, the 4th promo will come into play soon enough. But, but, but, Arnav and Khushi's relationship is so much more stronger an solid now, it can and will weather petty storms.

P.S Yes, baby blue font colour because I still can't stop drooling over how scrumptious bitwa looked. And he got a new suit!Big smile

Tanuuu  Hi. did you see my VM?Evil Smile

I have a question for my gutter sis.
For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
Whats happening behind the scenes? Have they done it?
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.LOL. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesree07..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!laddoo598riyya6

Go to top