shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello all Hug

Sathu what a post. Amazing.  I just loved this description

Interesting Pictures , are they not ??... The Low classed Khushi and the suave upper classed Arnav Singh ..The superficial, flighty, Khushi and the sober, serious, withdrawn Arnav ..Both from different class be it financially, economically and emotionally ..Yet fate bring them together, Khushi slowly climbs up the steps to be his equal, while Arnav takes a few steps down to meet her ...They meet on a common ground of love, longing, yearning, loneliness  !! then there is a subtle switch ..Arnav who was always the oak tree under whom Khushi sheltered  now is the sheltered one as Khushi protects him from the blows of the fate, She is the shield who will deflect the pain ..who will stand guard over him ...then will come the Moment of truth , A truth which will shake the roots of her existence, A truth which will devastate her ...there comes a distance as they move away.. her pain too intense  ..She will climb onto the lonely citadel, the distance growing between them ..but they will remain connected by the bonds of  love that the pain/Past cannot obliterate nor erase !!

Clap
ClapClap

Hi Divya! Big smile

Hey Nina HiBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Cheena007Nina90sonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6tanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by sampin

Tanuuu  Hi. did you see my VM?Evil Smile

I have a question for my gutter sis.
For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
Whats happening behind the scenes? Have they done it?
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.LOL. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez

If they come up later saying it's done...Then Gul would be the biggest moron on earth...Con is such a big trump...and she'd be a certified nutcase to let that go just like itAngry

Though these two sleep like siblings and hence we're feeling that con is done...

Sometimes the sexual tension is so visible and sometimes it's lost in thin airD'oh

But how do we know if it's done or not??!!Confused

In serials..there's only one way out to know and if that happens...then I'll be quitting this show,period!!computer smash emoticon
[/QUOTE] I think thats is gonna happen somi. So im trying to cheer myself with small nok joks . bus bohoth hogaya

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Cheena007sonshineZoyafanJRia..mrinalini..sree07Shwetha!laddoo598riyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by JRia

ok yet to read Sathya's full Update iam stuck with the Query from VEDHA,Bloody hell its me...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked  sathu mentioned my name in her POSTCryCryCry(may be for a simple reason ) still my heart is jumping and dancing  in joy
,ok  relax nivi goback and complete the update,warna sathu will remove ur name to make u read the full updateEvil Smile

Hey Veda HugHugHug

Why are u crying for being named in Sathu's post... U should be on Cloud9 for getting ur answer...
Waise tumhari ek aur wish puri ho gayi Big smileParty

Hey Ria,Big smileHug
Happy Tears JaanuLOL
kis Wish ke baare mein baath kar rahi ho,sathyas seedha jawab.Arnie boy in Blue shirt and new suitDay Dreaming and Khushi's dress  dint look that badWink

Veda Hug
Happy tears are allowed for u but no sad tears ok Tongue
Well I meant for Sathu's Seedha Jawab but then u r triple lucky as ur 3 wishes have been fulfilled...

Lucky u Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafansonshine..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by sampin

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!
Shocked

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!
[/QUOTE]

It makes no sense whatsoever. With the amount of sexual tension between them, its freaking unreal how these two don't do anything, if this was real life, they would have been mating like rabbits.
[/QUOTE] there u go... answered ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!laddoo598tanthya

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hey all... Hug

Its amazing how redux has changed the way I view an episode... i dont see it... i actually observe it ... so many dialogues stand out, so many scenes strike me.. and for the past few episodes... i always have the same thought during and after the episode... Tants predicted so, Doods mentioned this... Redux discussed it ... 

So i applaud all of you wonderful minds on Redux... ClapClapClap  its just invigorating even to be a bystander to the discussions that happen here... thankyou to all of you here Big smile

Coming to yesterday's episode...

-- Arnav taking Khushi's hands and walking her away from Dadi... her saviour... her shield... and again an indication that Dadi knows something that has not been disclosed to us... when Nani asks her " Ki tum aisi to nahi thhi Subhi... kahe tum Khushi bitiya se aise bartav kar rahi ho..."... hmmm ... Shyam at play!

-- The song sequence... which could have been cheesy ... was not... how beautifully executed... specially ... "thake huye inn hatho ko dede mere hath me ho, sukh mera le le, mai dukh tere le lu, mai bhi jiyu too bhi jiye" an indication that Khushi will fight the war with Arnav... but would it be before the truth dawns on her or after...? My heart went to Arnav... it was warming to see that he did break down in front of Khushi when he spoke oh his mother's suicide... so vulnerable... and we had the reversal of the other day... Khushi hugging him and Arnav giving in and hugging her back...

-- The Anjali-Khushi-Arnav scene... good to see Anjali not holding Khushi at length (for how long?!) ... Arnav fondly looking at the two most important woman in life bonding... and then Arnav again playing their game to get the smile back on Khushi ... btw. he was looking like a dream in the blue shirt Day Dreaming

-- The "Conch"... reminded me of Redux Panchajanya Big smile ... its come to rightful owner!

The war is going to begin... 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamCheena007ZoyafansonshineJRiawin7..mrinalini..clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafan..mrinalini..sree07clarissajohnladdoo598riyya6tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

[/QUOTE]

It makes no sense whatsoever. With the amount of sexual tension between them, its freaking unreal how these two don't do anything, if this was real life, they would have been mating like rabbits.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe they follow Ramdev..After all ASR is "Hardwar"returned business tycoonROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafanclarissajohnladdoo598riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Man In BLUE

Nivi, kaam se distract kar rahi ho mujhe! Angry Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Go to top